Week 0-1 ML Dogs

BYU/Utah usually comes down to the final minutes. Last year was the definition of a trap game with UW on deck on a short week. BYU was a meaningless game other than bragging rights and they were playing with backups at the two most important positions.

Utah is getting little respect locally and probably too much respect nationally. With Huntley and Moss back for this game I expect a Utah 10 point win.
Utah had TOP of 23 minutes in the second half. BYU may be a good dog at some point this year but their first 5 are tough. I could see 1-4 or possibly 0-5.

Utah had TOP of 23 minutes in the second half. BYU may be a good dog at some point this year but their first 5 are tough. I could see 1-4 or possibly 0-5.

I was not loving Utah offense at all in that 1st half especially. Without those BYU pick 6s this woulda been a dog fight for whole 60.

Let's Go Beavs!

Oregon State 50 to win 215
Weird things happen in Corvallis. Seem to remember them taking down a powerful USCw at home the week students reported back to campus. Going oppositeof you here, but will still wish ya health. Good to see you posting. GL this year.

I think Oregon State beat USC twice at home, once was a weeknight and the other was a Saturday. I remember fans rushing the field in both instances. Those were different times. I'm believing Year 2 for Jonathan Smith will show improvement, but they do have a long way to go with that defense.

I think Oregon State beat USC twice at home, once was a weeknight and the other was a Saturday. I remember fans rushing the field in both instances. Those were different times. I'm believing Year 2 for Jonathan Smith will show improvement, but they do have a long way to go with that defense.
Points and ML with Oregon State! Let’s go...

Rice was close. Worth the try. Have miss and NW today.

They had their chances. I thought they looked like the better team. Coming away w nothing on 1st drive down to army 10yl was a killer. Felt like they played quite a bit of second half on army side of midfield but just couldn’t do anything w it.,. Absolutely was worth the shot.

I like BC quite a bit but feel better taking the points in what I expect be a battle.,

Points are nice insurance policy. Not sure why VT deserves the road fav role here, will play BC also. I agree with others line of thinking on Ole Miss, but I'm just playing points. I like to take runs at the big unexpected ones, that is what gets me excited.

I don't have much vision on the would-be upsets today. Ore St disappointed me. They largely appear to be the same team they were last year.

A rather unlikely one...just the way I like it:

East Carolina 10 to win 66.

Enjoy everyone, hopefully upsets make money for people somewhere.

I used to love ecu to pull upsets and their overs, think they far from that team anymore tho. I leaned them w the points, I mean they did get beat by 50ish last gm last season by this ncst team, surely they will keep it closer this time.

I heard some tv ppl talking and they were spitting out numbers of how often those fcs teams pull the outright upset when they catching less than 10 which would include JMU against wvu, and one other one today i believe.

jmu actually looks pretty damn good. Think I’ll bite there.

I heard some tv ppl talking and they were spitting out numbers of how often those fcs teams pull the outright upset when they catching less than 10 which would include JMU against wvu, and one other one today i believe.

jmu actually looks pretty damn good. Think I’ll bite there.

There are a few, JMU like you said...then FCS dogs of less than 10 vs FBS include; Indiana St at KU, East Tenn at App St, Sam Houston St at New Mex, Incarnate Word at UTSA, ILL St at NIU, Weber at SDSt. I would have to go with James Madison out of all those as well.

Oh shit there a bunch. Maybe I’m off w parameter. I was only half paying attention. The 2 they mentioned on upset alert were wvu and ku..

Cam Newton's brother still at Howard?

2dabank, maybe the thing you heard was FCS vs FBS with single digit spread?

It's the top flight FCS teams that really can scare the FBS teams...see South Dakota State vs Minnesota the other night.

They had their chances. I thought they looked like the better team. Coming away w nothing on 1st drive down to army 10yl was a killer. Felt like they played quite a bit of second half on army side of midfield but just couldn’t do anything w it.,. Absolutely was worth the shot.
There will be more chances to take rice I believe.

Late to the party, but on Northwestern today, NW is one of my favorite dog plays. Always better when at home, but 6.5 seems like a lot.

Back