Wednesday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
65-46 (+23.09)

1-0 last night.

Grabbing this one early, hopefully don't regret doing so.

Los Angeles Clippers at Portland Trail Blazers

The play...

Trail Blazers ML -140 (2.8 to win 2)

The numbers like the ML as opposed to the spread, do like them to cover though. Portland in a decent spot. Doc hung his starters out last night and it didn't pay off, assuming Blazers keen on having homecourt even if it means facing the Spurs in the 1st round.

:shake:

He wanted that game last night and left them all out there. Very interested to see GS in the playoffs when the game changes and they need a couple of bad guys on the inside. They could be like the old Phoenix Suns years ago that could run and gun and looked untouchable until the playoffs. They would go deep but never seemed to get there. Not a GS fan but they're pretty to watch.

Paulie. You bring a good point and one I have considered as well. The one difference I see between the old Suns team and this particular gsw team is the attention to defense. The old Suns played d only when they felt it necessary and despite that i believe they would have beaten the Spurs that year if the league hadn't handed down the suspensions. IMO. This gsw team plays d aggressively and consistently so I could see them winning. I can also invision your scenario. I agree. They r fun to watch.

Got it early as I thought this thing would hit 4/4.5, surprised it's moving the other way. All Clippers starters logged 38+ minutes and they have one of the worst benches in the league.

Blazers 26-7 SU as a home fave vs opponents on 0 day's rest in the Lillard era (9-2 SU this season).

Last edited:
Road dogs are 11-42 SU (21-31 ATS) on 0 day's rest playing after a home game having played 3-straight road games prior to that (4-25 SU, 9-20 ATS if off a home loss) the past 5 seasons.

Last edited:
Thanks Divol.

Spread gives me the shits but it opened at 2.5 before the Clips/Dubs game yesterday. Mush City on the Blazers as well.

Have to stay loyal to the spot.

Blazers had a win percentage over 94% when up double-digits at the half as a home favorite all-time (6-0 SU this year).

It is what it is in this league. Low spread and lack of movement was telling.

Tomorrow is another day.

Back