emkee

The Truth Is Out There
11-5 (+10.6)

1-0 last night.

Memphis Grizzlies at Toronto Raptors

The play...

Raptors -2.5 (2 units)

:shake:

Thoughts on Nets emkee? Bucks on a B2B flying out to Brooklyn and its JKidds first game back

Late reply, FBN.

Nets in a solid spot 'motivationally' speaking, they are on the 2nd game back off a West Coast 3-game roadie but doubt it matters too much given the situation. Team is in desperate need of a win as well.

Line screams Nets and they fit a couple of my 'systems', not strong enough for me to play them though.

FYI, sounds like a bunch of guys on the grizz have a stomach virus to include Tony Allen and Courtney Lee. Not sure if they'll play but they didn't participate in shoot a round.

Dam...great number on craptors...way to b...had it at 5 laid off..

Thanks fellas.

Yeah. Grabbed it at 2.5 just before the 'virus news', had it circled as a play the day before. Was expecting it to drop to 2 or less if not for the multiple player withdrawals by the Grizz. So had to get in quick an was lucky to get the 2.5, there were plenty of 3.5's around for about an hour after it was posted. Bovada held the 3.5 til about 5:30pm, so if anyone did hop aboard hopefully they got the trifecta and change or went ML.

5 was definitely too high given the Grizz still had Conley, Gasol and Z-Bo suiting up. Spread closed at 6 which was a joke considering the rebounding edge for Memphis.

Still, the Raps are the Eastern Conference team I trust the most vs. the West.

Back