Wednesday's Lester had a pickoff Discussion

gsro

Give me the NHL, or give me death
Interesting night of baseball,

Pens will be taxed in that Col/LAD game and I like the over there with Wood/Jorge

LOL Tejas in first, I think the adversity will be good for these young astros and they send their stud to the mound.

Going over in Minny, Detroit with some good numbers against Ervin, dont' mind the ump, and Norris is coming off the DL

Cubs/Pitt is the live NZ payTV game for Weds.; Closing line Favs' winning streak is now 18 games long.

-------

Detroit is 1-6 SU off their last 7 wins; 4-12 SU off their last 16 wins; and 3-9 SU their last 12 instances of playing on the road off a road win (2 of those 3 wins weren't against the team they beat the game before).

Looks like a large card. Do not like large cards but ---nothing I can do about it.

Archer is off 108 pitchers. Ump has gone Yankee 6 in a row. Over and Yanks both possible as well as over in Philadelphia. Have bet Cubs

Iwakuma a disaster on 5 is on 4 2.67 ERA
O'N 4 by 2 or moreora the homer ump 14-8
No history with Iwakuma
Weaver away with him has lost by 6 at Boston and by 3 at Cards. These were when he pitched much better than now. Did have a good game with him at home 5.53 ERA lifetime
Seattle has won 5 in a row with O'Nora

Think I might get lazy with the handicapping and just play this blind the rest of the season...

MLB
rightArrow.png
(969) KANSAS CITY @ (970) CLEVELAND | 09/16/2015 - 7:10 PM

Play OVER CLEVELAND on the total in Home games against division opponents
The record is 23 Overs and 6 Unders this season (+17.30 units)

2 Vs. KC (6-2 O/U @ Progressive), 3 vs. CWS (2-4 O/U @ Progressive) and 4 vs. Minn (6-0 O/U @ Progressive)

Over and Cleveland both look good to me. Cleveland mostly because a vastly superior day of week
10-12 for KC and 15-7 for Cleveland and because of the complete game but yesterdays starter giving them a rested pen vs KC who used their pen for 41 pitches
Duffy 3-7 last 10 away

played a NYM/Tor ml parlay - pays even money. Fatman has pitched great against the Fish and Tor off a loss against a bad team with hard luck Shelby on the bump. Tor still has the best record in the majors since the A-S break (I believe) and Yanks chasing. I mentioned before that I like the Tor leadership and I'm pretty sure they are reminding the clubhouse they cannot afford to lose b2b games to a shit team like Atl, especially with their big gun pitching.

Also played Clev. I like to follow patterns when they develop and KC is playing into one tonight. If they lose tonight, it will be 3 straight series where they go LWL and 4/5 where they lost game 3 of the series. Teams with big leads tend to do this - just hard to keep your foot on the gas with nobody chasing.

Some agreements here. Ray is on 4 with an ump who is not kind and Cashner. Over there. Seems very possible though Ray may be improving.

Back