Wednesday's Frozen Fades!!

C

Cass7206

The last 2 nights i had a lot of people jump on one of my four frozen fades...and both nights that was the only one that lost :\ so just play em all this time :smiley_acbe:

Wednesday's Frozen Fades

hopefully these arent too biased toward my hometown team ;)

Pittsburgh Penguins (+122) vs. NJ Devils

Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Devils Over 6

Anaheim Ducks (-129) vs. Detroit

Panthers @ Capitals Under 6.5

Hope you like them...BOL to all and lets win the moneys!!

(Fade of the day listed in blue)

All picks are subject to change as it is 10 AM, I've had two classes and I'm going on no sleep. Plus their my picks, and I'll do what I want with them :diabolo:

Goign to wait and see Malin gel with his line etc.

Usually stay away in a players first game / first game back. Personal thing really.

GL Cass:cheers:

Santacapper said:
Going to be a good team down the road, just need a defenseman... ANY defenseman will do:bow:

2 words...

BROOKS ORPIK

im a big oprik fan (got to meet him numerous times :D) he knows what he's doing. Josef Melichar is the worst defenseman ever...

I was with my cousin outside the pens locker room waiting for pictures with the players and some autographs, and my cousin looked at me like he wanted to slap me across the face when I said "if Crosby comes out be quick, I dont want to miss Orpik" :D Sidney who?

Cass7206 said:
I was with my cousin outside the pens locker room waiting for pictures with the players and some autographs, and my cousin looked at me like he wanted to slap me across the face when I said "if Crosby comes out be quick, I dont want to miss Orpik" :D Sidney who?

LMAO, he does have alot of potential / upside / skill... needs to learn the ropes and get another year under his belt / get healthy... -30 something isnt going to cut it. lol:cheers:

-30? He led the penguins defense in +/- last year. Mike Lange and Bob Errey from FSN Pittsburgh have something against him, I swear. He personally had SIX!!! SIX!!!!!! 2 on 1's against him in one game and stopped 5 of the 6 perfectly it was amaaazing. then melichar got lucky going inbetween taking the shooter and the pass lane (exactly what you should not do) and they both commented on how well melichar did, then did a side by side comparison of the RIGHT way to handle a 2 on 1 with melichar and the WRONG way with Brooks Orpik. <----- he gets capitalization ;)

:3_9_7: get well soon #44

Cass7206 said:
-30? He led the penguins defense in +/- last year. Mike Lange and Bob Errey from FSN Pittsburgh have something against him, I swear. He personally had SIX!!! SIX!!!!!! 2 on 1's against him in one game and stopped 5 of the 6 perfectly it was amaaazing. then melichar got lucky going inbetween taking the shooter and the pass lane (exactly what you should not do) and they both commented on how well melichar did, then did a side by side comparison of the RIGHT way to handle a 2 on 1 with melichar and the WRONG way with Brooks Orpik. <----- he gets capitalization ;)

:3_9_7: get well soon #44

Talking 2003 :36_1_12: just having some fun. As far as depth goes they have one of the worst blue lines in the NHL. Fleury is going to have to win games for him on nights when the scorers get shut down. Fun team to watch though with all that young talent. Wonder whats going to happen with the new owner...

yeah i know...its such shitty political stuff. All the politicians now are saying how great 'plan B' is, because the people involved with plan B are feeding money to the politicians. One guy actually said 'how can you beat a plan where the city only has to pay for xx% of the arena?' and the answer is...the other arena plan! the one where the new arena is FREE!

ugh im sick of it all...the pens are a great team to watch...i was hoping i could find a ride back to pittsburgh tonight for the game but its not lookin good :\ ... i made it to so many home games last season...this season id be lucky to break double digits :nervous:

Malkin debuts tonite, not too sure if he'll play a major influence. Good Luck, but i see the Devils winning this encounter.

at least you dont have to drive out of town to see your team play..

new owner should do good things for the team. I have heard / know the Leafs & Buffalo would have serious objections to a team in Hamilton

Santacapper said:
at least you dont have to drive out of town to see your team play..

new owner should do good things for the team. I have heard / know the Leafs & Buffalo would have serious objections to a team in Hamilton

i do have to drive out of town, i go to school in akron ohio 2 hours away

Back