WednesDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
8-6-1 + 5.16 on the nite in bases +76 ytd

early games
918 Minnesota Twins* -108 vs San Diego Padres x half

910 Chicago White Sox* -1 -168 vs Texas Rangers x3 ...

919 Atlanta Braves* -111 vs Seattle Mariners x3

912 Oakland Athletics* -1 -141 vs Tampa Bay Rays x3

I had some feelings on the totals but nothing over a half so just left them alone and root for my side

back in a bit

So far I have the Nats over again. I'll let you know of any other totals I come up with today. Feel free to comment what your thoughts are buddy. GL!

So far I have the Nats over again. I'll let you know of any other totals I come up with today. Feel free to comment what your thoughts are buddy. GL!

I was temped to make a small play on that Over 7 without buying a run but with the Under @ 9-0-1 in last ten Fister starts I just left it alone.But with Niese on the mound anything can happen GL Wise

Gl blood. On everything but your Bravos. They have a good arm out there today if they could get the bats going. Gl buddy

901 Miami Marlins* +121 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x1

905 San Francisco Giants/Milwaukee Brewers* Over 7 -162 x1

907 Chicago Cubs* -117 vs Colorado Rockies x1

913 Baltimore Orioles* -115 vs Toronto Blue Jays x2

915 Detroit Tigers* -110 vs New York Yankees x2

930 Los Angeles Angels* -1 -111 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x2

Yall may notice that I am not playing many totals...I'm just not seeing the totals clearly at the moment. Hopefully that changes soon

GLTA

Gl blood. On everything but your Bravos. They have a good arm out there today if they could get the bats going. Gl buddy

yeah, if only their bats could produce I would be much better off. I like Teheran. He is under rated by most and he really takes his job seriously.

GO today TF and Go Twins

I don't see much else other than the Nats Over 6. GL! Have you taken a look at preseason slate yet for tomorrow?

blood great job nice units won keep it up wow + 76 I wish I was betting 500 per unit keep that train rolling bol my bother:shake:

blood if you have time give me your best bet in football the 1 week I would like to hit my bookmaker hard thanks:prayerplease god I need winners

I don't see much else other than the Nats Over 6. GL! Have you taken a look at preseason slate yet for tomorrow?
No NFL yet. I have made plays on ThursDays Cfl and WNBA but will do some more reading on what the NFL coachs have to say tomorrow and see if I cant find some winners

blood if you have time give me your best bet in football the 1 week I would like to hit my bookmaker hard thanks:prayerplease god I need winners

d8, U know I like to hittem hard the 1st 3 wks until the books catch up on the teams and I will have around ten college plays but I can not make any large plays untill the wk of the games, Probably Tues. To much shit happens in the next two wks and it always hurts me to have to buy plays back just because some 18 yr old kid went out and did something stupid and got suspended. And again, U will not like some of the plays because of the hi juice on ML and bought pt plays...but we are going to have an enjoyable season Now that being said, I made a few dollar plays just because I knew the line would move big against me. Tulsa -3, Temple +17,Vir +24, Arki +21.5 and W Mich +14 So far those lines have moved in my fav but if they should move back U may want to look at them as small plays GL my friend

it's days like this that makes one want to throw the towel in and forget about baseball and turn ones efforts towards football

1-9-1 -16.77 ytd +59

d8, U know I like to hittem hard the 1st 3 wks until the books catch up on the teams and I will have around ten college plays but I can not make any large plays untill the wk of the games, Probably Tues. To much shit happens in the next two wks and it always hurts me to have to buy plays back just because some 18 yr old kid went out and did something stupid and got suspended. And again, U will not like some of the plays because of the hi juice on ML and bought pt plays...but we are going to have an enjoyable season Now that being said, I made a few dollar plays just because I knew the line would move big against me. Tulsa -3, Temple +17,Vir +24, Arki +21.5 and W Mich +14 So far those lines have moved in my fav but if they should move back U may want to look at them as small plays GL my friend
ty my friend I agree the best time to win is the 1-3 weeks of football thanks for the plays. yeah this baseball has to go the crazy thing about betting baseball blood so many things can go wrong its unreal nobody know's who the coach will bring in if the game is tied 3-3 in the 7 inn. hell so many times I see the coach bring in a pitcher with a 7.00 ERA when you see that that makes you sick because you know whats going to happen even before it happen's. I don't get it does the coach really think this great pitcher with a 7.00 ERA is going to help his team win it's really unreal. then after the pitcher fucks it up then the coach comes and takes him out and bring's in a real good pitcher with a 2.22 ERA this is the guy he should have brought in the 1 place unreal what a fucked up sport to bet on my god

Bloody, you're pretty damn good seeing totals. Maybe try that since the sides to me are too much of a crap shoot. Don't u dare go away! Lol

Back