Wednesday Yank game

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Early lean, First half over rather big. I am assuming Tanaka and Zimmerman. Yanks Very good on Wednesday so any fade first half mostly
GL

Bellino is a Major under ump. Had this happen before and it flied over, Tanaka still has a day ERA of 14.81 but on a short sample 6.2 innings a 1.35 ERA with him. Zimmerman 4.2 innings a 19.29 ERA with him. I am betting the over. I am Not fading Tanaka. Your money your choice.

Zimmerman on 4 1-5 ERA 7.18 ERA 7.18 day ERA 6.38. Actually thinking about a bet on Yanks

Zimmerman on 4 1-5 ERA 7.18 ERA 7.18 day ERA 6.38. Actually thinking about a bet on Yanks

I couldn't lay the ml price but did put small play on the yanks rl as expect this rather high scoring. Tanaka was much better in July but even if he gets roughed up I suspect yanks will get 3-4 innings of tigers pen even if they trailing. Gl

i think zimmermann's day & ump splits trump bellino's overall stats.... yanks tt over for me

Shit I didn't even notice there was chance of rain when I looked at this game. Anyone know how long of delay we lookin at?

This game puzzles me. Tanaka is in another dimension from past day games. Maybe due to playing after a Yank loss on a Wednesday but why no hitting Zimmerman
Fist half under in Padres small with some interest in Padres live if they survive the first 6. Both good in the day and on best rest.

Arrieta on 6 is super this season. Possible problem is a 7.13 ERA with Drake the ump based on 17.2 inninngs

This game puzzles me. Tanaka is in another dimension from past day games. Maybe due to playing after a Yank loss on a Wednesday but why no hitting Zimmerman
Fist half under in Padres small with some interest in Padres live if they survive the first 6. Both good in the day and on best rest.
Low pitch count Zimmerman. Yankees spent two games now letting Tigers off easy and not getting to that pen for a few innings. Even the Tigers can look good when the other team is in a malaise.

<body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody style="box-sizing: border-box;">[TR="bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text"]SANTANA is 2-0 when starting against SAN DIEGO with an ERA of 1.69 and a WHIP of 1.087.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text"]His team's record is 2-2 (-0.5 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 4-0. (+4.1 units)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
</body>Re the Padre under
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody style="box-sizing: border-box;">[TR="bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text"]SANTANA is 2-0 when starting against SAN DIEGO with an ERA of 1.69 and a WHIP of 1.087.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text"]His team's record is 2-2 (-0.5 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 4-0. (+4.1 units)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Back