Wednesday Ump Stalking

Boggs shouldn't be laying 145 to anyone with that 13.29 home ERA last year, but that's obvious.

...i'm still not sold on Duke either, but I think Capps is the better closer and I like a few of the rests given to some Card regulars (and Ankiel being out of the lineup helps too)

Mike Reilly. Which is exactly why this thread is here, and why the smart money is on the Atl/Fla over.

Thanks a lot for all your work guys, I appreciate it.

yah I grabbed some of the over...but also got some atl action going. good luck.

Burnett has looked good so far... but he does give up a double here just over Jesus's glove. On the positive side as well, AJ is throwing a good amount of pitches...

D-Rays only get one in the third... Burnett is striking out a ton; he's also throwing a lot of pitches. If we can get into that Yankee pen... oh mamma... He's at 59 through 3... Yankee turn to get to Sonnanstine...

btw, looks like Chris Tiller is filling in for Montague's normal spot after Guccione. Just an FYI for tomorrow

BTW as a point of historical interest the term UMP Stalking was invented by Tipyurbartender (Tip). Many seasons ago we were actually calling around to different cities, to various hotels inquiring as to whether a certain umpire was staying there. That was way before the green diamonds started on MLB.com

Bill(tip) said to me one day "jeez Sy thats probably considered STALKING". A thread was soon started called Just that ! DAMN It's good to be home !!! Hope I can contribute. Just dont expect alot of numbers and graphs from me. I look at a few things. Stike % and a few others and make my calls. Tonight its going pretty well. That DAMN wind in NY aint doing what its supposed to do .THAT stuff happens !!! If The under in Boston Cashes it could be a 3-1 night.

BTW as a point of historical interest the term UMP Stalking was invented by Tipyurbartender (Tip). Many seasons ago we were actually calling around to different cities, to various hotels inquiring as to whether a certain umpire was staying there. That was way before the green diamonds started on MLB.com

Bill(tip) said to me one day "jeez Sy thats probably considered STALKING". A thread was soon started called Just that ! DAMN It's good to be home !!! Hope I can contribute. Just dont expect alot of numbers and graphs from me. I look at a few things. Stike % and a few others and make my calls. Tonight its going pretty well. That DAMN wind in NY aint doing what its supposed to do .THAT stuff happens !!! If The under in Boston Cashes it could be a 3-1 night.

:36_11_6:

Love the committment! now that is STALKING.

glad to have you back aboard, and thanks for the tidbit:cheers:

COUSINS for the Dodgers per mlb.com.

And poor, poor Jordan Zimmerman and Randy Wolf tomorrow. :smiley_acbe:

Yanks wait until the 8th to get some runs...Big Tex with a 2-out, 3-run double to tie it at 3-3. Rain delay immediately thereafter. I'm on the game total over and Yanks TT over. I'm hoping it doesn't resume.

Yanks wait until the 8th to get some runs...Big Tex with a 2-out, 3-run double to tie it at 3-3. Rain delay immediately thereafter. I'm on the game total over and Yanks TT over. I'm hoping it doesn't resume.

Shit...game's been restarted. :angry:

Back