Wednesday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
2-3 last night. Mike, definitely the Leafs are such a hit and miss team. See how long MCCabe will be out.

Sides 23-28 -4.33 unit
Totals 61-50-11 +11.96 unit

YTD 84-78-11 + 7.62 unit

Grand Salami under 16.5 +103

All 6 teams are reported to have their #1 goalies going (save for Mason who is now the #1 and could start on a whole lot of teams). Never a bad thing for a GS under play. Go through game by game and why I had a 'lean' to the under, but each game didnt make it all the way through and I think this is the better way to go for myself tonight.

Philly / Nashville, pits a team scoring 2.5 a night for the season vs a 3.5 a night team. Thing is, Nashville plays a different road game, they drop their avg to 2.77, philly stays the same. Nashville hasnt allowed a PP goal in 4 games, and are allowing 1.2 GA in this span. Mason is in net and has a save % of .928. Nittymaki has a save % close to 90% at 89.7%. Speaking of shots on net, neither team has eclipsed the 30 shot plateau in each of the last 5 games respectively. This isnt an under play alone because of the Philly PK unit and propensity for givign up goals in bunches if they are not on their game.

San Jose / Minny, both teams are pretty well known for their defensive game. SJ gives up 2.2 a night, Minny at 2.6 a night. Both teams have the capabilities to score, and I use that word losely as since Gaborik has gone down they have looked like a whole different team, they are scoring just 2.6 in their last 5, bodes well for SJ who is allowing 1.8 in that same span. ThePP #'s look decent in the last 5, but with the teams they have come against, Im not putting much stock into it. Minny kills penalties at 92% at home where they are also allowing an avg of 1.82 goals a night in their rink. Teams have played 2 games this season under this total already. Both goalies are tough to beat to boot.

Dallas / Chicago, pretty simple really, Chicago cant score, 1.6 a night in their last 5, 1.89 at home, 2.3 on the year. Turco is 11-0-1 vs the Hawks in his career with a GAA of 1.44 and save % of .937. Dallas is scoring 2.8 on the year, and allowing 2.13. On the road they stay the course with GF at 2.62 and GA at 2.00. Same token for the Hawks but worse, at 1.89 GF and 2.44 GA. Both teams dont particularly put the puck on net, at under 30 and each. Same thing with Phill and why its not a play on its own is that Chicago has been allowing goals and a previous matchup (in which Dallas scored the tying and go ahead in the lats 2 minutes)

I dont see any game demolishing their respective totals, so this is the way Im going to play today.

Gl everyone:cheers:

i cant play Today Unless i can Get JOSE At plus money.

Good luck with Your limbo comrade.

'an_horse'

YOu guys watching this Pavelski guy with SJ? 2 goals in 3 games since being called up..Cheechoo who?? heh heh.

i booked 101 -- And NATURALLY i now see 105.

Also: Tomorrows lines Are Already Up At pinnacle.

'an_horse'

For what its worth:

Kings goaltender Garon injured; Cloutier expected to start Thursday

By Chris Foster, Times Staff Writer
12:22 PM PST, November 29, 2006

Kings goaltender Mathieu Garon suffered a groin injury during practice Wednesday and will not play in Thursday's game against the Phoenix Coyotes.

Garon was hurt making a save just as practice finished. He will undergo treatment but said, "I've never had this before so maybe I'll respond quickly, maybe I'll be feeling better tomorrow. There is no reason to panic."

There could be some type of panic, given that the Kings have to start Dan Cloutier in net.

Cloutier has struggled this season and has a 3.67 goals-against average, and .868 save percentage — among the worst in the league.

"It's unfortunate when anyone gets injured, but it also means there is an opportunity for another player," Coach Marc Crawford said. "Dan has an opportunity to come in and have a real good game."

Cloutier has not played since Nov. 22, when he gave up five goals on 12 shots against the San Jose Sharks.

Garon had played three consecutive games, winning the last two.

The Kings will recall Barry Brust, the backup goalie from their AHL team in Manchester. The team did not want to risk recalling Jason LaBarbera — Garon's backup last season for the Kings — because he would have to clear reverse waivers before he could join the team.

eames - glad the line went your way. funny how it works with those changes sometimes. Thanks for the article. Sure is good to know before teh game starts. GL tonight:cheers: 'an_horse'

Liquidnoose said:
YOu guys watching this Pavelski guy with SJ? 2 goals in 3 games since being called up..Cheechoo who?? heh heh.
I am watching him closely as I can via radio. He just scored another goal,his third, to tie the game at one each. I took San Jose at even money. At the end of two they lead 2-1.
G L to everyone who played this game :cheers: and to Santa whenever and whatever he plays :bow:

Jasper - nice call with theSharks, certainly a nice price. thanks. GL

nice to get this play tucked in. onto tomorrows card.

GL everyone

Back