Wednesday Pucks

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
2-2-0 -0.20 last +2.40 ytd

Wednesday

Montreal Canadiens* +138 vs Ottawa Senators 100/138.... I like this value as Montreal playing well and they are hot winning last 4 and Budaj in the net tonite want hurt as he has been solid so far

Minnesota Wild* +118 vs Chicago Blackhawks 100/118
Chicago Blackhawks/Minnesota Wild* Under 6 -170
170/100.... going against a 6-0 hot Blackhawks sure isnt my style but gotta go with a scrappy Wild team fresh off of a win after losing a couple. Hawks just have to be on very tired legs so like this Under also even with Harding in the net

Vancouver Canucks* -170 vs Colorado Avalanche 170/100...Colorado @ 0-3 on the road this year losing in Minnesota, San Jose and Edmonton and with a total of 3 nets. Colorado has been outscored 12-3 in dropping all three road games this season.

GLTA

GL Hound. I was surprised at that value on Montreal, will see what local has to offer & probably jump on it. I think they have had more impressive wins than Ottawa. Granted these teams/fans hate one another but crowd noise does not come into play in hockey as it does football or even basketball.

Minn is tough, watched them a couple times this year. Not enough value for me to get in the way of Chi but they do have to lose sometime, why not tonight?

Tough for me to route for the Habs being a B's fan but the +140 I got was too good to pass up on. And whaddya know, somehow I'm getting some of the NHL Center Ice channels this year, get to watch it.

Tough for me to route for the Habs being a B's fan but the +140 I got was too good to pass up on. And whaddya know, somehow I'm getting some of the NHL Center Ice channels this year, get to watch it.
Thats a promo, free prewiew that ends tomorrow night I think.

Shit! For what I pay these assholes I should be able to watch Russian fucking bear wrestling if I want.

True, but buck up for the ice package. It is worth it. Only downside is my wife makes me watch ALL the Sabers games

Back