2-4-0 -2.27 last +0.86 ytd

Wednesday
Pittsburgh Penguins* -1 -132 vs Toronto Maple Leafs 132/100

Boston Bruins* +105 vs New York Rangers 50/52
Boston Bruins/New York Rangers* Over 5 -120 120/100

Vancouver Canucks* -1 +103 vs Calgary Flames 100/103

Phoenix Coyotes* -1 +119 vs Columbus Blue Jackets 100/119

GLTA

goodluck today blood, nice to have you in these parts of the forum; you know the NUBA sucks when BAR is even doing some pucks...

health on the B's and let's go those Nucks:badass:

goodluck today blood, nice to have you in these parts of the forum; you know the NUBA sucks when BAR is even doing some pucks...

health on the B's and let's go those Nucks:badass:

Thanks gsro....I like the Nucks to make a good showing in the West. I think they are missing some players tonite but are deep enough to still take this game. Schneider is getting the start tonight for themas he and Luongo are fighting for starts. Hoping they come to play tonite.

I cant play against the Bruins right now as they are playing to well.

GL my friend

blood what's happening my brother I love your bet's let's make the book pay. your right about posting like you said yes or no none of that other stuff I like your style. have a great hockey season I want that hat or that hoodie just to say I won it. well I got the hat if covers gives it to me them mf crooks. but to win 17 in a row and get only 1.000 that's like winning the lotto. I still would rather have the hoodie. then 1.000 now 25.000 that's a DIFF story or 100.000. I wonder if cover's would give it to you because like I said I won the wager tracker contest. and they stuffed me mf crook's these web site's are just plain crooks should be shot . blood let's win some money my brother

blood what's happening my brother I love your bet's let's make the book pay. your right about posting like you said yes or no none of that other stuff I like your style. have a great hockey season I want that hat or that hoodie just to say I won it. well I got the hat if covers gives it to me them mf crooks. but to win 17 in a row and get only 1.000 that's like winning the lotto. I still would rather have the hoodie. then 1.000 now 25.000 that's a DIFF story or 100.000. I wonder if cover's would give it to you because like I said I won the wager tracker contest. and they stuffed me mf crook's these web site's are just plain crooks should be shot . blood let's win some money my brother

LOL

I have tried hard to learn''tolerance'' over here @ CTG and quite proud of my self @ that. Not easy for an ole hound that is set i his ways LOL...covers want give me shit, hell i have been banned more times than u can count on on hand. But I do have several hats that I will share with U my friend. The hoodie they sent was in my wifes size and I doubt she would willingly give it up :) :). I still run a MLB 'Dogs Only' contest over there every yr. Been doing it bout 12 yrs but never go there to post....way to many kiddies for me that think they have the world by the tail and actually dont know their ass from a hole in the ground
bottom line, lets win some beer $$
GL my friend, Great to see u in here

Back