Wednesday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Not really the best of nights last night, lol. It happens, put it behind me and move on to Wednesday nights games.

Totals 4-8 -3.93
Sides 5-4 +2.49
YTD 9-12 -1.44

Boston / Montreal over 5.5 +108

Boston PK unit has been brutal 2 games into the season, once MTL PP unit got going vs the Leafs on Saturday it was apparent they will be good as always on the man advantage. Both teams are scoring 4 a night so far, Boston hasnt played any semblance of defense yet, vs Col and Min think MTL will get their share as well.

Phoenix +126

Yotes are a solid team this year... Blackhawks are too, but one of these teams is actually playing well right now and its not the team thats favored. Add in Khabibulin being reported to be in net right now by the Chi times I'll go with it.

Edmonton +132

Basically same premise as the Phoenix play, Oilers one game in granted didnt play all that well but still came away victorious. Ducks by all account and from the head coaches mouth have been pressing and trying to do too much indvidually. That certainly didnt change last night vs the Kings, allowing 6 goals on 23 shots against. HIller should get the nod tonight for the Ducks. Add to it the Oilers historically do well in Anaheim and vs the Ducks and I like the dog even more.

NY Rangers -0.5 +107

In a nutshell, riding the hot team out. :cheers:

GL everyone
icon14.gif

Steed - thanks. GL

Jump - right back at ya. GL

REt - good to hear. Thanks. GL

BAR - 2 thumbs up. GL

Matteson - sounds like a plan. GL

Choose - lets get em. GL

GSRO - Lets do it. GL

Back