Wednesday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Just had some write ups lost:down: ... if you are wondering why Im playing a game or want to discuss post away and I'll answer / discuss:cheers:

Sides 7-7 +0.49 unit
Totals 13-15-1 -1.96 unit

YTD 20-22-1 -1.47 unit

Washington / Florida under 6.5

Anaheim -128

NY Rangers / Nashville under 6 +109

GL everyone:cheers:

Santacapper said:
Just had some write ups lost

Type Those babies in a Word document -- That way You can save As You Go And Then Just paste Them in here.

Yep: i learned The hard way!!

Good luck with Your card hombre.

:shake:

Hey i didnt steal the florida/washington pick from you ;) haha why is the line 6.5 on that? i would have done under 5.5. Hooray free money! Hooraaaay Beer!!

eames - usualy do and its Always the times I don't that I click back or there is a page error. violin GL today my man.

Cass - not sure about the total, other than its perception. Teams are scoring around 3 a game each, but looking further into it, Floridas had an 8 goal game which boosts those #'s. GL tonight:cheers:

Im gonna be upset if it goes over :( Like the other night when there was no way that the devils would lose to the rangers :nervous:

Cass - me too... GL to us:cheers:

Mike - thats interesting for sure. Wonder what they see to make the Wings road faves out on the coast:shake: GL

couple of interesting lines via the OLG

Montreal 1.7
Chicago 1.9

Florida 1.9
Washington 1.7

than there are some other interesting lines that are of the same price but online they vary. Need to look at this closely

Mike -looks like MTL has swung to the fave at some books. GL tongiht

Adding

Toronto / Colorado under 6 +104

Montreal / Chicago over 6 +102

Santacapper said:
Mike -looks like MTL has swung to the fave at some books. GL tongiht

Adding

Toronto / Colorado under 6 +104

Montreal / Chicago over 6 +102

Those 2 plays are smart $ plays on SportsInsights.com. Good luck.

Back