Wednesday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Barmoy / Dreamer, thanks appreciate it. GL

3-2 last night, needed a little help with an EN in the Hawks game but didnt deserve to be that close, rookie played real well.

Sides 23-29 -5.42 unit
Totals 84-67-14 +18.35 unit

YTD 107-96-14 + 12.93 unit

Philadelphia / Pittsburgh under 6.5

Call me crazy, but again I think this total is based on pereception. OK, dont call me crazy, just hear me out. Philly scores 2.4 goals a night, they kill penalties reasonably well at 85% on the season. In looking at the H/A splits they are giving up goals at a high rate 3.64 a night, but still only scoring 2.29 themselves. L5 gets even worse as they score just 2 goals a night, but playing better defense in allowing 3 a night, where the under is 3-2 in that last 5 played. Now Pittsburgh has this team people love to talk about and their offensive prowess. Tell you what, scoring just 3 a night in the 'new NHL' isnt a great offensive team, they score just 2.6 a night at home and get off just 26 shots a night. Yes, they have been allowing goals lately, but their H/A splits point that direction, the under is 9-5 in the igloo, but just 5-9 away from home. Look no further than Marc Andre Fleury for further proof, his road GAA is 3.26 with a save % of .887.. home it GAA of 2.72 and save % of 2.72. He has already thrown a shut out at Philly in his arena, both games in Pitt going under.

Thats it for now. Going to look at the grand salami

GL everyone:cheers:

Good stuff Santa. Looks like a tail in the Philadelphia / Pittsburgh under 6.5 for me!

:Cheers:

I am with you on Colorado over but if they switch goalies again and play Theodore:down: GL

GL with ur plays ...i personnally like the under in pitts game more then anythign...nice writeup

Santa- Good luck tonight! I'm riding the Santa/Cass train tonight. I spent WAYYYY TOOO much time on hoops today. There were so many games, and so few pucks that I will tail you guys tonight. Good luck to us all!

Twita - sounds good to me. Lets get it. GL tonight..

Tuck - yeah Budaj sealed my initial lean. Got hurt with Schwartz going in last night for the Blues as well. Glad you like this too. GL tonight

Tutto - appreciate the write up comments man. Thanks. Gl tonight

MM - thanks man GL tonight:cheers:

Terp - amazing how fast the day can run away isnt it? GL tonight

Back