Wednesday Pick & Roll

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
146-122-3

Time for the playoffs baby, it twas a good, not great season for me. It has been profitable so far. Looking back last night I pretty much split my bigger plays of the season. I hope get some momentum going in the playoffs.

Houston -14

Feel that the Clippers have given up, Rockets were sluggish in there last game and pounding the Clippers tonight should give them some confidence moving forward into the postseason.

Atlanta -4.5

Its the Heat, they are starting half of the NBADL. Atlanta got worked by Orlando the other night...this will be there last win of the 2007/2008 season. I feel this number is low, I know Atlanta has nothing to play for, but neither do the heat. I will (gulp) take the better team here.

NJ ML +425
NJ +9.5

Confused on the line movement. The Big 3 are going to play, but I dont expect them to play past the 1st half. Why risk an injury to anyone relevant for your team? Bottom line this game doesn't matter to Boston, and NJ hasn't quit on the year if last nights comeback showed us.

San Antonio -4 bought down

Anyone that is excited for the playoffs should like this game tonight. Both teams need this badly...this game pretty much wraps up the 3rd seed in the west. Utah has beat SA both times in Utah this year, and Utah hasnt won in SA in almost a decade. SA has been sluggish in the last 2 weeks, there offensive has seemed inconsistent. The biggest kicker for me is the beat down Utah gave SA 12 days ago 90-64. Playing the under here as well.

Time for the Champs to solidfy themselves in the West. Time to make there push.

SA/Utah U182.5

"We remember what they did to us a few weeks ago,"
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Seattle/GSW U 231.5 -To many pts for GSW to score alone

Washington/Orlando U 204-
Alot of scrubs will be playing, dont expect alot of Lewis/Turk/D-Howard buckets tonight....Gil might play a bunch, but he isnt 100% yet and neither is his shot.

Minny/Milwaukee O 218.5---
As Bar has stated Defense in this game will be left on the bus.

Last edited:
i think ATLANTA will be napping tonight - good luck on the rest of em -

Couple of thoughts regarding Heat (from yahoo)

- Miami (14-67) needs to win its finale to avoid setting the worst record in franchise history. The Heat went 15-67 in their inaugural 1988-89 season.

- The Hawks are 3-0 against Miami this season after winning only three of the previous 20 meetings. Atlanta has not swept a season series against the Heat since 1990-91.

BOL Marlo

Anyone that is excited for the playoffs should like this game tonight. Both teams need this badly...this game pretty much wraps up the 3rd seed in the west. Utah has beat SA both times in Utah this year, and Utah hasnt won in SA in almost a decade. SA has been sluggish in the last 2 weeks, there offensive has seemed inconsistent. The biggest kicker for me is the beat down Utah gave SA 12 days ago 90-64. Playing the under here as well.

SA/Utah U182.5

Couple of thoughts regarding Heat (from yahoo)

- Miami (14-67) needs to win its finale to avoid setting the worst record in franchise history. The Heat went 15-67 in their inaugural 1988-89 season.

- The Hawks are 3-0 against Miami this season after winning only three of the previous 20 meetings. Atlanta has not swept a season series against the Heat since 1990-91.

BOL Marlo

I read this as well, as well as knowing that ATL may rest some of there horses.

I still don't see this game being competitive.

Still going back and forth on the game. No doubt Hawks should win it.

Just not sure if they bother?

GL

SA/Utah U182.5

I have not been able to bet this team with confidence since manu has been on the pine. good luck marlo i'm certainly not against you!! :cheers:

read that ATL may be resting key players tonite Marlo

and after that abortion last nite...they aint gettin my money

NJ ML +425
NJ +9.5

Confused on the line movement. The Big 3 are going to play, but I dont expect them to play past the 1st half. Why risk an injury to anyone relevant for your team? Bottom line this game doesn't matter to Boston, and NJ hasn't quit on the year if last nights comeback showed us.

Interesting play on the ml. strongly disagree on the celts have nothing to play for.. This team doesnt want to lose at all, especially at home and they dont want to let the big 3 down, lotso f pride with this team and the bench. with nj playing hard to come back last night and go to ot, i see the starters for the celts taking a nice dd lead and the bench maintaining it. Eddie house is supposed to be back for the celts tonight, so theres some extra scoring that has been missing for about a week. probably a 12 point win for celts (insert foot in mouth)

I like the under in the spurs game also. S.A offense just stinks lately and maybe a banged up manu,, the only thing of concern is both teams start hitting 3's, you have got to think S.A. wants this game to go slow? and grind it out?

Bol to you 2 night.

Seattle/GSW U 231.5 -To many pts for GSW to score alone

Washington/Orlando U 204-
Alot of scrubs will be playing, dont expect alot of Lewis/Turk/D-Howard buckets tonight....Gil might play a bunch, but he isnt 100% yet and neither is his shot.

Minny/Milwaukee O 218.5---
As Bar has stated Defense in this game will be left on the bus.

probably a 12 point win for celts (insert foot in mouth)

darn missed it by one.

need S.A. to go on their 6 minute scoring draught..

Back