513 INDIANA +12-110 o198-110

514 BOSTON -12-110 u198-110

5:05 PM
515 CHICAGO +3-110 o198-110

516 MILWAUKEE -3-110 u198-110

5:05 PM
517 PHOENIX +5-110 o198-110

518 NEW ORLEANS -5-110 u198-110

Bogut 50/50 for the Bulls as well. Surprised they released the #. No lines yet for the last two games on the card.

Hard to find a reason to lay -9 with Orlando with the depth issues especially at guard . Minny's depth tested losing Brewer and w/o McCants . Wolves have some good history @ Orl think 4-1 L5 meetings and its not like they were really ever the better team in that span. When Minny has caught 4 or more pts away they are 4-1 ATS losing @ Char last time out for the initial loss . More important is they either won SU when covering or had a chance to win SU but blew a lead in the 4 wins and the loss they trailed by 5 to start the 4th quarter.....

Also being shorthanded hosting Minny then OKC teams they are basically DD favs against they might coast with some off days and a western swing on the 8th .

have to think Knicks 1st Q , 1st H and game IMO . NY has heart and they were embarrassed vs CLE last week . They will come out focused and the fact they played today and Cavs have 3 days off should play a huge role IMO Look at that game @ MSG it was a bad spot with the traded players debuting and it wasnt till Harrington stepped in the game got crazy . I said this last week and one could check on this Harrington came into the game an NY was down 1 when he left 7 minutes and 20secs later they were down 18 !!!! maybe Nate can play but either way NYK and all those points ......anything above -11 is to high imo . The Knicks are getting big home pup lines because vs good teams they really dont have a home court edge now IMO. So -8 isnt really -15 if flipped for venue its more like -12 ..same reason why Portland was 7 or 7.5 today ...pretty confident in this play already ......

OKC +8 ...pretty big play ...Not sure how OKC is much different from Minnesota which was -4 and finished with Charlotte winningthe 4th Q and by 10. The issue is laying -4 is like a PKem cause if the home team win the game is extended a few possessions and even a 3,4 pt game becomes 8 . When the spread is -8 that 3,4 pt game might become 6,8,or 10 depending how teams shot FTs and if the losing teamhits a shot or not....3 or 4 pt lead might become just 5 or 6 pts ..Now th new coach factor as well. he has 3 days off to practice some and get some messages across . OKC play has clearly improved as well being very competitive in 4 of the 5 games with 1 win but a 2 pt and 1 pt loss which @ CLE was a backend of that tough 1 pt loss . So young team probably cameout flat ......

Josh Smith returns and maybe so does some of that ATL defense . Both teams with 3 days off and Memphis doesnt have a style and kindof just does what the opponent does . So probably a BIG UNDER play here ...1st H under as well ..1st Q even possible ...rust and more rust ...

Portland is rolling along but Wiz were in a good grrove today while Port had to claw back vs NY and owned the 4th q . Wont be so easy with Wash stars IMO . Wiz have been underacheiving and maybe the new coach will continue to get improved play . CHeck this but Wiz ML seems great ...Blazers play the WC Celts and even though LAL waits for Wiz who are they to look ahead to anyone at 4 and whatever...

No idea bout LAL and Philly yet but LAL off the tough loss and Philly off a close OT win . Of couse Kobe comes home ....Philly has never been kind to Kobe so interesting game ...

Pacers steal one at home and then travel to Boston to play the WC Celtics who they beat early on. Well Boston is starting to throw some beatdowns at home so with Indy busting their ass to come back would say Boston ....

Pho 2 questionable star big men .....

The You have to got to be fucking kidding me situation of the early season ??

Bulls play that silly Circus road trip and it did wind down in Philly not that far from home . However they get home late Sunday , have Monday , host Philly on Tuesday but lose in OT and then on Wed have to travel to Milw ????? We are talking 7 or 8 road games with last home game 11/15 before today Dec 2nd !!!!! Didnt Chi have an incredbly long losing streak @ MILW as well ? From like the early 90's or something to they finally ended when they were -5.5 pt favs @ Milw few years back vs a depleted Milw team??

It's going to be amazingly HARD To not pund the shit out of MILW here everyway I can try to !
Of course as I type Milw just jumped from -3 to -4 at CRIS . Literally as I type this !

LAC @ Houston NL

Miami @ Utah ML - Probably lean Miami depending on what JPicks has to say ..:cheers:

also, although a great spot to fade chicago esp off OT, milwaukee will be a bit shorthanded. no bell, no bogut, injured vilanueva, redd 2nd game back. without bogut, dont think milwaukee has the big man to take it to chicago's weak interior D

Wow. What a joke line in Milwaukee.

15 days on the road in 7 different cities from LA to SA to PHILLY ends late Sunday night / early Monday morning playing a 6 PM EST game , Monday off , Tuesday host the Sixers and fall in OT , then Wed back on the road again @ MILW .......??

Hard to think the Bulls are not bait . Opened 3 and now moved to -4 with nothing inbewteen ...:shake:

gotta think off that win, Indi in a prime spot to get blown out esp at boston with revenge.

you'd think, but i'm wondering if Boston might just take care of business and do whatever they have to do to win and save some energy for Portland. At that point they can go back to the site of the defeat (indy) and blow the doors off of them on their home court.

just trying to think a bit deeper on what the motives of a great team might be. certainly wouldn't play indy in this spot

also, although a great spot to fade chicago esp off OT, milwaukee will be a bit shorthanded. no bell, no bogut, injured vilanueva, redd 2nd game back. without bogut, dont think milwaukee has the big man to take it to chicago's weak interior D

3 days off since last game think redd will be fine now , Villanueva as well should be better w/o the rest , Bogut 50/50 and Charlie Bell cant find one single reason why he didnt play last game . Does anyone know why ??

So factor the Bulls road travels and multiple it by having to face a Milw team with 3 days res who with Ridnour now back could quite possible be th ehealthiet its been in a long while especially if Bogut can suit up . have to assume Bell will play at this point...

Havent read much of the forum past few days and well obviously BAR was well aware of the MILW game ....I wasnt though ...Agree with him pound it !! He didnt mention the rest factor Milw to get healthy and well OT for Philly to boot !:cheers:

Small question, the game in Philly is off now in Pinnacle, anyone knows why? Did someone got injured last night in Lakers or the Sixers?

3 days off since last game think redd will be fine now , Villanueva as well should be better w/o the rest , Bogut 50/50 and Charlie Bell cant find one single reason why he didnt play last game . Does anyone know why ??

So factor the Bulls road travels and multiple it by having to face a Milw team with 3 days res who with Ridnour now back could quite possible be th ehealthiet its been in a long while especially if Bogut can suit up . have to assume Bell will play at this point...

Coach basically said Bell may not have much of a spot in the rotation until he is 100% healthy will Redd back. Not sure he plays much in this one and I have to trust the coach that something is wrong with him, but do feel confident that Bogut plays.

Small question, the game in Philly is off now in Pinnacle, anyone knows why? Did someone got injured last night in Lakers or the Sixers?

Opened back up at BM at 8.5. Pretty much figuring that with the Sixers winning as a dog tonight on OT and the Lakers losing they're going to move this line quite a bit just as BM did.

Its possible I will be on the Bulls ml depending on high this goes and referees. If so it will be a minor play. Already have a probably 2 or higher unit play that I will post on after referees and I bet it. Think tomorrow looks like fun.

Coach basically said Bell may not have much of a spot in the rotation until he is 100% healthy will Redd back. Not sure he plays much in this one and I have to trust the coach that something is wrong with him, but do feel confident that Bogut plays.

That was actually my conclusion . I didnt see him as a factor . Sessions , Ridinour , Redd getting the minutes ..good stuff though so I dont have to guess at it anynore

Its possible I will be on the Bulls ml depending on high this goes and referees. If so it will be a minor play. Already have a probably 2 or higher unit play that I will post on after referees and I bet it. Think tomorrow looks like fun.

At 1st I thought Bulls +3 sign me up but I think they get beat easily here ..especially knowing this was one of the best circus trips they had . Expect them to stink it up for awhile until they get a few days off which I think is in about a week or early next week...:shake: Dog ML or lay the wood...

Indiana @ Boston :

Jeff Foster was OUT tonight and the bench(very thin at the moment) had just 17 of 118 points . I think if you said Granger would go 10-27 and Daniels 4/15 (thats 14/42 ) you would even more suprised you beat LAL by 1 the others starters shot well from the floor very well.

Boston is +1.2 pts at home in the 1st Q while Indy is only -0.2 in the 1st Q away . With a 12 or highe spread we might see a +4 1st Q here but should get at least -3.5 ......with the 4th Q surge think INDY 1st Q is again a play especially because they had 2 days rest coming in ...

Those stupid Books making such a bad line. Really got frustrated today in the Knick game. Wanted to bet Portland at half time with the score tied. 5D had a 7 up. They just can not make a good line.

Dalembert played 11-12 minutes so check him..

Bynum has had a minor injury which maybe is a concern in B2B's

Only things I can think of:shake:

Eastern teams playing their 2nd game back off a 4 game road trip as a Home Favourite are 12-18-1 ATS the last 5 seasons (MIL)

Eastern teams playing their 2nd game back off a 5+ game road trip as a Road Dog are 10-18 ATS the last 5 seasons (CHC)

pick your poison

The availability of Heats G Dwyane Wade (migraine headaches) is expected to be determined just before Wednesday's game against Utah.

Good contributions fellas .

Today is really time sensitive so going to be somewhat cautious . Last research I did before NOW was what I posted late last night . With a bball game myself around 7 not much time to finish up .

Be Back shortly though with my ideas and plays . Good Luck all :cheers:

As of 6 PM the injury situation appears that Charlie Bell will be taking sometime off to get his ankle fully healed like a week or two .

With Bogut the Milw-Sentintel Journal does NOT list Bogut as a starter . So if he does play it would be off the bench which suggest he would be limited IMO. Does NOT mean he wont play but dont expect a 100% Bogut and in the starting lineup .

Thats what I am reading into the situation based on the last updates at around 6 PM. :shake:

The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel does not list Bogut (knee) as a probably starter for Wednesday's game against the Bulls

Just got home and haven't read around much, but Nash is doubtful for those who aren't aware. I'm sure the line move caught everybody's attention.

7 PM: Had to rush alot...

Wolves +10 {Lev1}
Wolves 1st H +5.5 {Lev1}

NYK +16 {Lev1}
1st Q +4.5 NYK {Lev1}
Over 107 NYK (Lev1}

OKC +9 {Lev2}
Over 190-120 {Lev2}

Under 199 Atlanta {Lev 2}

Wash +7 {Lev1}
{Lev1}1st H +4 -115 {

Pacers 1st Q +4 {Lev 2 maybe 3}
Celtics -14 {Lev2 }

Suns +5 1st H{Lev1 }
Suns +9 {Lev2}
Under 194 {Lev2}

Bucks -4{ Lev3 max play ++}

CFB:

ULL -4 -120 posted in VK's thread {Lev3}
Under 59 {Lev2 }
Teaser ULL and Under

BOL...stuck rushing and off to play hoops..:cheers:

Just walked in ....Knickerbockers yuck ! Would have played them 2nd H though but missed it

Boston Celts 2nd H -7.5 {Lev2} :cheers:

7 PM: Had to rush alot...

Wolves +10 {Lev1}
Wolves 1st H +5.5 {Lev1}

NYK +16 {Lev1}
1st Q +4.5 NYK {Lev1}
Over 107 NYK (Lev1}

OKC +9 {Lev2}
Over 190-120 {Lev2}

Under 199 Atlanta {Lev 2}

Wash +7 {Lev1}
{Lev1}1st H +4 -115 {

Pacers 1st Q +4 {Lev 2 maybe 3}
Celtics -14 {Lev2 }

Suns +5 1st H{Lev1 }
Suns +9 {Lev2}
Under 194 {Lev2}

Bucks -4{ Lev3 max play ++}

CFB:

ULL -4 -120 posted in VK's thread {Lev3}
Under 59 {Lev2 }
Teaser ULL and Under

BOL...stuck rushing and off to play hoops..:cheers:

RECAP:

Wolves +10 {Lev1} LOSER Magic win by 11
Wolves 1st H +5.5 {Lev1} LOSER Magic up 6

NYK +16 {Lev1}LOSER (stupid!!!)
1st Q +4.5 NYK {Lev1} LOSER
Over 107 NYK (Lev1} LOSER

OKC +9 {Lev2} WINNER OKC loses by 6 pegged the line at 6 or 6.5
Over 190-120 {Lev2} WINNER

Under 199 Atlanta {Lev 2} LOSER sometimes it feels like they know score hits 199.5 and games sees 111 2nd Half points after 89 in the 1st H to fall on 200 !! This hurt ! Would have played the 2nd H over if it was home to hedge some.

Wash +7 {Lev1} WINNER wasnt easy or safe but should have played it stronger
1st H +4 -115 {Lev1} WINNER

Pacers 1st Q +4 {Lev 3} WINNER decided to max it and was nice to walk in and see they trailed by 1 . Especially when Bost avg being up 1.7 pts and Indy trailing by 0.5 pt after the 1quarter . Actually hit the exact avg ...
Celtics -14 {Lev2 } WINNER
Celtics 2nd H -7.5(-13.5game line) {Lev 2} WINNER

Suns +5 1st H{Lev1 }WINNER ugly 1st quarter but down 1 at half
Suns +9 {Lev2} LOSER
Under 194 {Lev2} LOSER another fucking tough loss how is Amare fouling with 20 seconds left down 11 ...3/4 FTs inside the final 24 seconds in a 12 pt game puts it on 195

Bucks -4{ Lev3 max play ++} WINNER (risk wise basically a Lev 3 play and Level 2 play on top of it ) Bulls didnt quit got it close a few times but Bucks allows stopped the rally...whew!

Heat +4 {Lev1} Winner SU

Rockets -3.5 2nd H (-10.5 full game ){Lev1} Loser

CFB:
ULL -4 -120 posted in VK's thread {Lev3} WINNER
Under 59 {Lev2 } LOSS
Teaser :ULL +1 and Under 65 LOSS

:cheers:

:cheers:

Last edited:
Hard to find a reason to lay -9 with Orlando with the depth issues especially at guard . Minny's depth tested losing Brewer and w/o McCants . Wolves have some good history @ Orl think 4-1 L5 meetings and its not like they were really ever the better team in that span. When Minny has caught 4 or more pts away they are 4-1 ATS losing @ Char last time out for the initial loss . More important is they either won SU when covering or had a chance to win SU but blew a lead in the 4 wins and the loss they trailed by 5 to start the 4th quarter.....

Also being shorthanded hosting Minny then OKC teams they are basically DD favs against they might coast with some off days and a western swing on the 8th .

have to think Knicks 1st Q , 1st H and game IMO . NY has heart and they were embarrassed vs CLE last week . They will come out focused and the fact they played today and Cavs have 3 days off should play a huge role IMO Look at that game @ MSG it was a bad spot with the traded players debuting and it wasnt till Harrington stepped in the game got crazy . I said this last week and one could check on this Harrington came into the game an NY was down 1 when he left 7 minutes and 20secs later they were down 18 !!!! maybe Nate can play but either way NYK and all those points ......anything above -11 is to high imo . The Knicks are getting big home pup lines because vs good teams they really dont have a home court edge now IMO. So -8 isnt really -15 if flipped for venue its more like -12 ..same reason why Portland was 7 or 7.5 today ...pretty confident in this play already ......

OKC +8 ...pretty big play ...Not sure how OKC is much different from Minnesota which was -4 and finished with Charlotte winningthe 4th Q and by 10. The issue is laying -4 is like a PKem cause if the home team win the game is extended a few possessions and even a 3,4 pt game becomes 8 . When the spread is -8 that 3,4 pt game might become 6,8,or 10 depending how teams shot FTs and if the losing teamhits a shot or not....3 or 4 pt lead might become just 5 or 6 pts ..Now th new coach factor as well. he has 3 days off to practice some and get some messages across . OKC play has clearly improved as well being very competitive in 4 of the 5 games with 1 win but a 2 pt and 1 pt loss which @ CLE was a backend of that tough 1 pt loss . So young team probably cameout flat ......

Josh Smith returns and maybe so does some of that ATL defense . Both teams with 3 days off and Memphis doesnt have a style and kindof just does what the opponent does . So probably a BIG UNDER play here ...1st H under as well ..1st Q even possible ...rust and more rust ...

Portland is rolling along but Wiz were in a good grrove today while Port had to claw back vs NY and owned the 4th q . Wont be so easy with Wash stars IMO . Wiz have been underacheiving and maybe the new coach will continue to get improved play . CHeck this but Wiz ML seems great ...Blazers play the WC Celts and even though LAL waits for Wiz who are they to look ahead to anyone at 4 and whatever...

No idea bout LAL and Philly yet but LAL off the tough loss and Philly off a close OT win . Of couse Kobe comes home ....Philly has never been kind to Kobe so interesting game ...

Pacers steal one at home and then travel to Boston to play the WC Celtics who they beat early on. Well Boston is starting to throw some beatdowns at home so with Indy busting their ass to come back would say Boston ....

Pho 2 questionable star big men .....

The You have to got to be fucking kidding me situation of the early season ??

Bulls play that silly Circus road trip and it did wind down in Philly not that far from home . However they get home late Sunday , have Monday , host Philly on Tuesday but lose in OT and then on Wed have to travel to Milw ????? We are talking 7 or 8 road games with last home game 11/15 before today Dec 2nd !!!!! Didnt Chi have an incredbly long losing streak @ MILW as well ? From like the early 90's or something to they finally ended when they were -5.5 pt favs @ Milw few years back vs a depleted Milw team??

It's going to be amazingly HARD To not pund the shit out of MILW here everyway I can try to !
Of course as I type Milw just jumped from -3 to -4 at CRIS . Literally as I type this !

LAC @ Houston NL

Miami @ Utah ML - Probably lean Miami depending on what JPicks has to say ..:cheers:

Thankfully that worked out as probably every member of CTG was on MILW at some number bewteen 3 and 5....:cheers:

Good news was 5-3 on Level 2 plays(bad news is two lost by 1 pt on the total) including one of the MILW plays and 2-0 on Level 3 plays(Milw game and 1st Q Indy) . In CFB hit the Level 3 and lost the level 2. Also 4-6 on Level 1 s and lost the teaser in cfb ...

Back