Wednesday Openers/Discussion

Thinking about Cleveland first half. Cleveland was down 20 points first half to OKC last time. Second half OKC put up minor resistance so they came back 14 points. 11 were in the fourth quarter so Cleveland first half and OKC fourth quarter have appeal if you believe teams have memories.
Very likely playing Bobcats first half. in 2008 they have played 4 times with toronto cashing in 4 of them first half and with Augustin getting more minutes as a starter the team has improved.

Thunder as DD dogs in the 1st quarter:

10 point dogs Lost 1stQ by 1
15, won by 2 (road)
11.5 won by 10 (road)
10.5 Lost by 2 (road)

and if there is concern about them having a mental letdown after they blew the game last night look back to them as 11.5 point dogs vs Indy. They were up heading to the 4th against ATL the previous night and blew the game in the 4th similar to last night.

Still not sure how to approach this one, but I actually think the Thunder hang around the 1st half. Don't know why for sure.

^from a cavs perspective jp, they usually start to wear down in the 2h on a b2b rather than let play effect them in the 1h...i almost played cavs 1h. i think they come out strong after that hot shooting performance from everyone against the pathetic defense...does a lot for their confidence -- nobody's really slumping and lebron might go for 50 tonight. should be a good game; i'll be there. i think they slow it down in the 2h and let the backdoor cover in easily in the 3Q. just my .02. bol fellas

appreciate it man. May just have to lay off the game and hope for a 25 point 1st half lead. Have fun at the game tonight.

Back