Wednesday Night 3 pack

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Great win for us last night...new day..new dollar

77-51-6 (60.20 %) +43.09'

Each play tonight is just one unit. I do like each play quite a bit but nothing like some of the plays the last 10 days or so.

Indiana ML +126

Stons off a little break here after nice road ins against Mavs and Magic. Reading the papers I can tell Detroit doesn't look at this as a rivalry anymore. Rip called it 'just another game'. Detroit is still a team that needs challenges. They don't look at this game as such.

The Pacers get some bodies back and they need a big win badly. I think they are more motivated tonight. Pacer crowds are always a bit louder for Detroit games and I expect nothing less.

New York -7

Well, this is the extended road trip for Atlanta. I was assuming JJ would play as of a few nights ago and would be maybe getting a small ML. I know its deeath with Knicks minus 7 but Zeke's anger after Celtics game was real. Knicks will play their best game of season and I think Hawks wilt in second half

Dallas -9 +100

Line inflated due to loss of Lamar. I was taking Dallas as long as LA won in Houston. The extra points due to Odom do not scare me. Dallas off an embarresment in SLC will run Lakers off the court here.

GL..back in a bit...

Ok, great! Sportnut liked Indy, too. I loved em' once I saw that strange line. This smells like an Indy SU win. And I know your a DET guy, so that helps. My only concern is the trade rumors surrounding Indy for AI.

I like it, GL dude.

GL tonight BAR

Looking at a nice little 3 team ML parlay...Dallas ML, Knicks ML and Pacers ML

It'd pay out almost 3 to 1....pretty good odds IMO

Obviously I am with you on Dallas and with you on Indiana as well. Knicks got a lot more interesting when I actually started looking at it. Trying a variation here based on first and second half results this season for both teams. Turns out Knicks have covered both halfs at home twice this year and both were after failing in both halfs at home the previous home game. Atlanta has covered at least 1 half of every b-b game. It gets a little complicated but bottom line will be against in first half for half a unit and if that failes which I actually think it will will play them second half for a full unit. I think we both could actually win here hopefully. GL

Looks good BAR. Although I hate that I am opposite you on the Knicks. Good call last night, although I wish those fuckers had shown up in the 1st half! GL tonight bro

Consider Memphis 2H! I don't guarantee anything but I really feel they make a STRONG run at this game. Portland 3 point shooting was unreal, I think they only missed one.. Memphis a 2H team, at home, and ran an 8-0 run to end the half.

Spek...wish I would have seen this quicker...I love those kind of 2nd half plays...looks good so far.

2-0 so far tonight with a ML dog(wooohooo) and Dallas in control somewhat early

Well..laziness and hoping got better of me on Dallas line..not a loss though

2-0-1 tonight and +2.26 units

79-51-7(60.8%) +45.35

Sucks you didnt get on that... but only cuz it was a winner now... but when you watch these small market NBA games ... you get to see some opportunities for an high % play.

Good night man, didnt give back a buck... Don't know why I didn't play the Pacers... prolly cuz I didn't have a line last night and didnt really think about it too much today.

1073973711_l.jpg

BAR, I was just wondering, was that Oktoberfest you were at to get that?

It looks tasty.

Hey good night there big al but damn you should have gone 3-0 on that card tonight. I knew with George missing that free throw it would cost a lot of people some cash. Either way nice hit on that Pacers ML as I got home late and did not have a chance to make a play on it.

Good luck tomorrow and keep the winners coming..............

Captain Slap A Hoe said:
GL tonight BAR

Looking at a nice little 3 team ML parlay...Dallas ML, Knicks ML and Pacers ML

It'd pay out almost 3 to 1....pretty good odds IMO

"Damn Cap'n you killin em out there!" ~ 50 Cent after I told him about this play

Bro...right when Pacers got up 9 late I thought about your parlay..no shittin..glad it hit bro...

You done with your finals yet?...time to head back East...enjoy either way when time comes

Thanks bro....same to you...

May be blind tail time..I said I liked numbers 1 and 3 and they both roklled...hell of a job

B.A.R. said:
Bro...right when Pacers got up 9 late I thought about your parlay..no shittin..glad it hit bro...

You done with your finals yet?...time to head back East...enjoy either way when time comes

Hell ya, thanks to some lucky picking and tailing of certain people around the site (I seem to pick the right games each time lol) I've gone from just a bit over $30 in the checking account to over $800 :eek:...I do gotta thank you for that parlay tonight though, wish I had put a bit more on it though but hey its all gravy

Finished up finals on Tuesday, but my moms didn't schedule my flight home til Saturday, so that sucks...just been :cheers: & :fumeur7: since...and been lovin it bro

Anyways GL tomorrow, lets continue :crap_on_face: on the books

Good shit...enjoy your holiday time man..relax and regrsh for that next semester and do it up right..trust me...learn from your first time in classes to help you the next time.

Great job w/your account...keep your Mom in mind at Xmas

Back