Wednesday NHL odds and starting goalies

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
start times pacific

4:05pm
Rangers +230 (-1 1/2 +500) total 6 -115
Capitals -255 (-1 1/2 -105) total 6 -105
Henrik Lundqvist (probable) vs Braden Holtby (likely)

Blues -110 (-1 1/2 +260) total 5 1/2 -115
Canadiens even (-1 1/2 +250) total 5 1/2 -105
Jake Allen vs Carey Price (confirmed)

6:35pm
Bruins even (-1 1/2 +270) total 6 even
Flames -110 (-1 1/2 +250) total 6 -115
Tuukka Rask vs Mike Smith (confirmed)

7:05pm
Islanders +140 (-1 1/2 +380) total 5 1/2 -115
Ducks -155 (-1 1/2 +180) total 6 -125
Thomas Greiss (confirmed) vs John Gibson (probable)

chancing both @ Canadiens even and Bruins even tonight. thinking under 6 -125 @ Ducks IF "Johnny Goalie" Gibson confirmed :shake:

Last edited:
well so far so good "Mad Max" Domi opening goal for a 1-0 Habs lead end of 1st period. SOG's 10-3 Habs end of period. In Game Blues +200 "fiddle in the middle" just enough to cover the Habs bet "just in case" :)

Hokey Smoke!!! "OPEN the GATES" @ Washington!!! 3-2 Capitals end of 1st period with SOG's 27-26 Capitals. Caps get 1:33 of carryover PP to the 2nd. Rangers In Game +525 the "Vito Special"

AND 2-1 Habs now end of 2nd. SOG's just 17-13 Habs in the game. In Game now Blues moneyline +270 Habs -1 1/2 +165 :)

yesterday i was thinkng about the overs today im on the pucklines , caps , habs and flames , scared shitless right now :hide:

I just chanced BOTH the Bruins +102 AND the OVER 6 -110 in Calgary, Warhorse. all three Tuukka Rask starts this season OVER while 3 of 4 Mike Smith starts OVER and he allowed 4 or more goals in those three

dam rangers just tied it up , and that over is a hit rink... montral over looks not to hit tho. i definitly still believe boston game will go over rink, however will boston win dunno coin flip almost . i have a sick feeling ducks game will go over as well

DAMN!!! Habs trying REAL hard to SCREW this UP!!! 2nd PP in a row for the Blues still down just one and 4:45 to GO!!! :mad:

OMG!!! a last second Habs GOAL with 10 seconds to GO makes it 3-2 FINAL after the Blues scores on the PP. Blues flannel mouth Darren Pang whining and crying. I LOVE IT!!! :)

Ho BOY!!! shot, save rebound GOAL Capitals makes it 4-3 Capitals in OT. just TOO much "fire power" Washington esp 3 on 3. "Konig Heinrick" NO chance on the goal :mad:

NO Ryan Getzlaf and NO Corey Perry again tonight for the Ducks. Jakob "The Silfver Surfer" Silfverberg playing BUT with injured finger ( IF he was a baseball player he would be OUT for a MONTH) :confused:

OMG!!! 3-0 Flames with 3 minutes to GO in the 1st period ??? when Tuukka Rask fucks up he REALLY fucks up :mad:

OK Pastrnak gets one back for the Bruins now 3-1 Flames. GOOD for the OVER :)

God Damn Bruins!!! ANOTHER team I can NOT bet ON OR bet AGAINST!!! fucker's always fuck me six ways from Sunday!!! 3-0 Flames end if 1st period AND on the PP to start the 2nd period :digin:

OOPS!!! "putting on the foil" @ Ahaheim late 1st period BUT NOT much of a fight. NOW Ducks PP with 30 seconds to GO in 1st AND Ducks GOAL with 5 seconds to GO!!! 1-0 Ducks :violenthockey:

well "The Rat" makes it 4-2 Flames so at least the OVER 6 is a "putch" with 6 minutes to GO in the 2nd :)

and NOW a late Flames penalty will make it 5 on 3 for 58 seconds to start the 3rd for Bruins. 4-2 Flames end of 2nd SOG's 23-18 Flames in the game. Bruins In Game +625 and +1 1/2 +140

SLOPPY Bruins PP and Flames KILL. In Game now 10-1 Bruins. these Boston buggers just may NOT score anymore tonight :mad:

flames puckline good if only caps and habs coulkd have not drag ass for 40 minutes like bums oh well almosty break even still aloss tho

some interesting "big dogs" Thursday
Canucks +190 @ Jets IF Anders Nilsson in goal
Sabres +200 @ Sharks IF Linus Ullmark in goal

Penguins
@ Maple Leafs early game should be the night's "marquee". surprised NOT on NBC Sports :(

:shake:

Back