Wednesday NBA

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
40-24-4 +14.49

I put these in for now. I could buy off if needed pending tonights results plus addtional research.

I will add thoughts between 11:30 pm and 12:30 am tonight

Charlotte +5.5 -108
Phoenix +6.5 -104
Toronto -2 -106
Washington -4.5 -105

all plays one unit unless specified

Last edited:
abcs said:
You not worried about the fight between Haywood and ET?

Not too much. No suprise that happened though. It was brewing after the preseason competition for starting position.

That kinda stuff brings teams together.

As I said, I will buy of if neccassry on any play. Right now TOR is my favorite of the bunch. That would be the one elevated a notch or two.

GL, Bar!
Charlotte jumped out at me.... Great to fade the Celts! They do have to win sometime, but I don't think tonight's the night.
:cheers:

Dallas 0-3, facing PHX in PHX on a B2B after tussling with LAC.

Cant see those hombres going 0-5 SU, and they're Dogs for both games.

Thats a good sequence to chase, imho (however, should they fail, they then face POR@POR - an 0-5 Mav's team facing POR, anywhere?:an_roll_laugh:)

No doubt guys. I think I will stick with those. Keeping TOR as a 1 unit play after Philly lackluster effort tonight. Still like them a lot tho.

One more play. It will be written up and announced about 7 pm est on Wed...until then..best of luck..

hey man this is the first time we the same on all plays!!!
Hope that's a good sign B.A.R.
Good luck son.

thinking of detroit though. what do you think B.A.R.?
you the detroit expert son.
I think its dangerous though because public probably going to be with the pistons as well. and line might move from detroit+1 to detroit-1

One more play. It will be written up and announced about 7 pm est on Wed.

LOL, hypin' the shit up huh? GL man, looks solid.

Welll..I will post it..I put down a shitload of notes on it..and would rather have one nice write-up in here...but I got to get up in 6 hours..lol

Anyways....after likin it..talkin to BDK..then spending some more time on it..

DETROIT +108 3 units

See you all tomorrrow night

Just waited for your opinion on the detroit game. seeing you on it sold me on it. Goodluck son

thanks X...I think they get it done...heres a few quick notes..

-Brad Miller out. This helps because DET interior is still shoring up.
-Sac perimeter defense is horrid. Although Artests is there now the guards suck
-Rasheed and Nazr are both scoring real well.
-Rip will rebound after semi-poor effort

Better write-up morrow night

yeah and prince can contain artest too i think.
I'm expecting a big night from rip and billups.

really liked the pistons but needed to see if u were down with them to win in sactown... glad to see ur down with em... gonna have my billups on all dayyyyy

No Dallas? They figure to be desperate tomorrow, seemed like your kinda play

Dallas showed me they are not ready...they still hungover plus injuries...I will hammer this team a lot in 2nd half of season as they cruise to championship

Plus no Howard for Dallas...can't see playing them yet...no until they show me something...

I'm playing DET as well..jumped right off the list..

Was shocked it took me until the end of this thread to see you on it....

GL today bro.

We usually agree but we differ on Dallas... this team is slow, unathletic and each player last season had career years. JET signed that deal and is content with being a shoot first 2 guard stuck in a tiny body.. Stackhouse is getting old and Howard is always hobbled... Dirk, Dampier and Croshere on the court together is slooooooow motion.. I think this team possibly gets SWEPT. I hate their makeup.

Like the card Big Al although I'm against you on the Raps/Sixers. Go figure, lol...

wit ya on roberts cats good luck on tha rest of tha card besides tha drt moneyline ;)

good luck to ya bar....i took boston in 1st half just the thought of the moose job at the end of the 4th with charlotte making a run

B.A.R. said:
Welll..I will post it..I put down a shitload of notes on it..and would rather have one nice write-up in here...but I got to get up in 6 hours..lol

Anyways....after likin it..talkin to BDK..then spending some more time on it..

DETROIT +108 3 units

See you all tomorrrow night

they dont lose 2 in a row.:cheers:

Nice call on Wash. Hopefully Toronto can make their free throws. I added Pho +5.5 late but didn't post. GL with the rest of your plays.

Well, Caulderon missed the 2nd FT to get the win for us...ah well..if he made both with 5 seconds left I assume they would have fouled again intentionally to not let a 3 ball get off so we'll take the push.

Wizards we will call Over..lol

1-0-1 +1.00 units

Phoenix looks good. Charlotte is doing their second half fade though.

3-1-1 and even baby on posted...did sneak in det first half and BDK's total for half units...forgoit to post..so small profit..

Nothing I can do about DET frontcourt being awful...or Williamson playing any minutes whatsoever...and Kevin in zone...congrats to kINGS BACKERS

nO PLAYS ON tHURSDAY....LIKE fRIDAYS CARD..WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS

43-25-5 +14.49

Good one, per usual, BAR!
I was glad to see the Celts finally get one in the win column, but glad we were able to cash Charlotte.
Enjoy your "day off"!
:cheers:

Back