Wednesday NBA Plays

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Toronto Raptors -13 (3 Units)

The Raps suddenly find themselves in the 7th seed in the East just 2.5 up from Atlanta for the 8th seed. The 5th spot is not out of reach, however. They have lost their last 3, and 4 of their last 5. The Bucks have allowed over 103 points in their last 8 games (and just 2 wins in that span). These two teams met twice this season, with a blowout win by the Bucks and home and a blowout by the Raps at home. I'm looking for the trend to continue tonight.

Washington Wizards ML +130 (2 Units)

I don't understand why Boston is favored here. They are off a b2b overtime win in Milwaukee. The Big 3 supposedly will play limited minutes tonight, but surely Rivers doesn't want to give them big minutes in this b2b situation. Washington is in a dogfight for the 5th and even the 4th seed. You know they would love to get their hands on Cleveland again in the 1st round. Not only is Washington off 3 days rest, but they also have beat Boston twice this season. This play is serious value.

Phoenix Suns +6.5 (1 Unit)

Nice opportunity to get one of the best teams in the West plus so many points. The Suns strangely sit in the 6th seed out West now. I know they are on a b2b here, but Shaq is rested and he'll be motivated to take on Duncan. Every game is big in the West to end this season, but I like the teams getting a nice amount of points because you know every game will be a battle.

GL

No Hornets?!?!

NO only holds a 1-game lead over San An, and MN is liking tanking at this point in the season. The Hornets played in NO last night and travel to MN today, but I don't think fatigue will be factor. In fact, I think the Hornets may go onto the court tonight with a purpose. CP3 did not make a FG last night until the middle of the 3Q. D West shot like shit. Peja was the only contributor of the starting five, and even he went something like 1 for 7 from 3-pt line.

love both plays tonight. i will be on both for 5 units on the spread and 1 unit each on the ML's!!

BOL. looks like a 2-0 night!!!

No Hornets?!?!

NO only holds a 1-game lead over San An, and MN is liking tanking at this point in the season. The Hornets played in NO last night and travel to MN today, but I don't think fatigue will be factor. In fact, I think the Hornets may go onto the court tonight with a purpose. CP3 did not make a FG last night until the middle of the 3Q. D West shot like shit. Peja was the only contributor of the starting five, and even he went something like 1 for 7 from 3-pt line.

I don't like them for all the reasons you mentioned. VERY tough spot here for NO. They're on a b2b, now traveling for tonight's game. They play a trash club tonight, then back on the road to head out West for a HUGE game with the Lakers. New Orleans will win tonight, but that spread is way too high for the situation. I'm all for backing playoff clubs against non-playoff clubs this time of the year, but some lines WILL be over-inflated. GL.

nice calls. i need phoenix for my parlay believe!!

kinda sucks i pushed on seattle first half. so i think it turns into a 4 team parlay. 50 pays out 600 or so. boo.

<TABLE class=TableReport cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=TableReportTD noWrap>Parlay</TD><TD class=TableReportTD align=right>50.00</TD><TD class=TableReportTD align=right>1,250.00</TD><TD class=TableReportTD>Basketball - 702 Washington Wizards +3½ -105 for Game
Basketball - 710 Philadelphia 76ers -4 -105 for Game
Basketball - 715 Seattle SuperSonics/Houston Rockets under 193½ -105 for Game
Basketball - 717 Phoenix Suns +7 -105 for Game
Basketball - 715 Seattle SuperSonics +9 -105 for 1st Half</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

well i'm sorry for counting seattle/houston under for the game as a win. it's looking like an under. wish me luck.

nice calls. i need phoenix for my parlay believe!!

kinda sucks i pushed on seattle first half. so i think it turns into a 4 team parlay. 50 pays out 600 or so. boo.

<table class="TableReport" bgcolor="#cccccc" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="TableReportTD" nowrap="nowrap">Parlay</td><td class="TableReportTD" align="right">50.00</td><td class="TableReportTD" align="right">1,250.00</td><td class="TableReportTD">Basketball - 702 Washington Wizards +3½ -105 for Game
Basketball - 710 Philadelphia 76ers -4 -105 for Game
Basketball - 715 Seattle SuperSonics/Houston Rockets under 193½ -105 for Game
Basketball - 717 Phoenix Suns +7 -105 for Game
Basketball - 715 Seattle SuperSonics +9 -105 for 1st Half</td></tr></tbody></table>

So far so good on the Suns. You will have a decent hedge opportunity if the Suns lead at the half. A middle opportunity...

gonna let it ride believe. i believe you are going to sweep!! so that means my parlay hits as well as my single bet on phoenix.

Back