Wednesday NBA Play

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Had this game circled when I saw the schedule that came out. The Hawks went through a gauntlet of tough teams (at least as far as last years records go). They have had a few days to sit around and think about how poorly they played against the Wiz at home. The Bobkittens have a game tonight vs the Heat, and travel to Atlanta for a b2b and 4th game in 6 nights. I think Zaza makes his debut this game as well.

If the hawks dont cover this play.. I will be off the bandwagon :prayer

Hawks -5 (-110) Risking 2.5 units

2.5 has been about average for me. Ive been going like 5 or 6 on my golf and football plays of late. I am changing around my nba capping style. Using the scheduling and fatigue factor more. I am far from a good nba capper, this is my worst sport. I love the game and know all the players etc.. but I wouldnt tail me. Once i start losing in the nba, I will go back to playing golf.. until i build by my bankroll up.

Thanks Red.. its just scary having the hawks as 5 pt favs.. especially with the rumors of the rift between Smith, and the coach.

thanks for exhausted answer, I will not estimate if you're good capper or not, but Im sure you know a lot about nba. This, and others comments tells me you're going in good way of this play. The rest will depend on teams' daily perfonmance. BOL.

Might hedge out of this play. The Bobcats game did not go as planned for tonight. I thought it would be a close game.. hmm opinions ?!?! This game should be close to a pick, I dont get the line the more i think about it. Not like there will be any hawks fans there anyway

I am going to play the Hawks ML tomorrow. It doesn't pay as much obviously, but I feel very confidnent based on the scheduling that both teams have had thus far (and most recently) that the Hawks should be able to win this game.

Line is going up. I don't get it at all. Thus it must be a good thing :smiley_acbe:Charlotte has a bad record and equal talent. I wont question vegas, nor will i puss out.. Lets make it rain :18_1_204:

New York Knicks +8 (-110) Risking 2.5

Ok this play could be nuttier than squirell shit. First off the line is inflated. :smiley_acbe:Next Starburry is flying out to LAX.. Cali? No doubt
Zach Randolph has returned and that helps. Cat Mobley I think is still out and that is a huge loss for a team who isn't that deep. This one should come down to the final minutes. Good luck to me
:cheers:

Had this game circled when I saw the schedule that came out. The Hawks went through a gauntlet of tough teams (at least as far as last years records go). They have had a few days to sit around and think about how poorly they played against the Wiz at home. The Bobkittens have a game tonight vs the Heat, and travel to Atlanta for a b2b and 4th game in 6 nights. I think Zaza makes his debut this game as well.

If the hawks dont cover this play.. I will be off the bandwagon :prayer

Hawks -5 (-110) Risking 2.5 units

Atlhawksbandwagon where ya at my friend :cheers:

Love it when my boys play well :5_5_138:
Onto the knicks game..

5.2 units total on Golden State Moneyline (+105)

Just think this is a solid spot for them. I'm a little worried about the long layoff, but they should have fresh legs. Hopefully the threes are falling. This is a big bet, crucial that it cashes :nervous:

Still in shock i lost that gsw play. It was a perfect scenario. Up a ton at half.. fresh legs, vs a team on a b2b missing 2 key players. WTF

Gonna take a few days off. G Luck everyone

Back