Wednesday NBA Lines/Discussion 1/07/09

linewatcher

Pretty much a regular
let's get it started...

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD1><TD>Wed 1/7</TD><TD>501</TD><TD>Charlotte Bobcats</TD><TD>+13.5 +100</TD><TD></TD><TD>OVER 180.5 -102</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>04:05 PM</TD><TD>502</TD><TD>Cleveland Cavaliers</TD><TD>-13.5 -110</TD><TD></TD><TD>UNDER 180.5 -108</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Wed 1/7</TD><TD>503</TD><TD>Orlando Magic</TD><TD>+1.5 +100</TD><TD></TD><TD>OVER 192.5 -105</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>04:05 PM</TD><TD>504</TD><TD>Atlanta Hawks</TD><TD>-1.5 -110</TD><TD></TD><TD>UNDER 192.5 -105</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Wed 1/7</TD><TD>505</TD><TD>Toronto Raptors</TD><TD>+1.5 -103</TD><TD></TD><TD>OVER 191.5 -105</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>04:05 PM</TD><TD>506</TD><TD>Washington Wizards</TD><TD>-1.5 -107</TD><TD></TD><TD>UNDER 191.5 -105</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Wed 1/7</TD><TD>513</TD><TD>Oklahoma City Thunder</TD><TD>+6.5 -111</TD><TD></TD><TD>OVER 202.5 -105</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>05:05 PM</TD><TD>514</TD><TD>Minnesota Timberwolves</TD><TD>-6.5 +101</TD><TD></TD><TD>UNDER 202.5 -105</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Wed 1/7</TD><TD>517</TD><TD>Miami Heat</TD><TD>+5.5 -104</TD><TD></TD><TD>OVER 200 -105</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>06:05 PM</TD><TD>518</TD><TD>Denver Nuggets</TD><TD>-5.5 -106</TD><TD></TD><TD>UNDER 200 -105</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Wed 1/7</TD><TD>519</TD><TD>New Orleans Hornets</TD><TD>Offline</TD><TD>Offline</TD><TD>Offline</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>06:05 PM</TD><TD>520</TD><TD>Utah Jazz</TD><TD>Offline</TD><TD>Offline</TD><TD>Offline</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

utah looks interesting... i spotted a -5 during the lakers/hornets game... methinks this will go down when it reopens tomorrow...

Took already Atlanta(see t-dot's thread), Miami +6 (Caramelo out ) and Charlotte +14 (Boston on deck). Wish I could take Utah too. Tomorrow when I'll clear my thoughts I will hedge if anything doesn't look right. Don't like going already with 2 dogs after today but ... Opinions?

The only thing that bothers me about Charlotte is all the minutes that the starters played in their overtime win against the Celtics last night. This is the same reason I may play against the Lakers tonight against the Warriors. The Lakers are without Farmar, Walton, and Probably Odom tonight and their starters played a lot of minutes last night. I will probably play G.S tonight, and lay off the Cavs/Bobcats. I also like the Jazz tonight. The Hornets shot their load last night against the Lakers

charlotte may have blown their load against boston. lakers could be worn out after playing without odom and giving kobe and gasol both 40 min + against the hornets in a 221pt game.

Houston at Boston is an interesting one. The Celtics expanded a lot of energy last night trying to get the win against the Bobcats. Their starters played a lot of minutes and we all know their bench is thin. They are 10 point favorites against a Houston team which needs a win, they have lost 3 in a row, but the Celtics have lost 2 in a row but have a big game on the horizon against the Cavs. I may take the 10 points with the Rockets. Does anyone know if Artest will be playing tonight?

at first glance,
I like the Trailblazers, G.S.W. AND I would take the Kittens getting 14. Houston got their asses handed to them last nite by a 3rd tier team and I dont see Boston winning this game by 10. Just my opinion

yeah the Warriors catch the Lakers at a good time. The intersting thing is the Lakers and Celtics lines keep going up.

first glance, some good games

O bobcats 179
bobcats + 14
heats + 5
magics + 2
hornets + 5

DD what are your thoughts on that HEAT game. I gave that a glance also.

i took the Jazz -4.

...not sold on the Hornets being a top tier Western conf. team yet, while i've taken a little break from the NBA after an awful moose last week with the Heat

New Jersey with 5 straight Unders in regulation meets Memphis with 6 straight Unders in regulation. Over anyone?

Charlotte has still not had a game vs an Eastern Conf foe go over 199 points in regulation.

Back