Wednesday NBA Discussion

steveaustinlolno1.gif

why is Larry Hughes in the game with 4 minutes left on a 1pt game? he sucks.

big b diddy 3, fuck.

well....i guess we deserve this cog

askin a team that plays no D to cover 5-7 points is nuts...even if it is vs. the clips

also..a cyclone is runnin the bricks ragged...wow

LOL at Harrington there. He had a technical the last time they played the Clips for slapping the backboard after a dunk, now he gets one for hanging on the rim. what a dumbass.

Shows you the intelligence of this Knicks team, get a dunk and hang on the rim to get a Technical. NBA players have such a high I.Q.! They are the most intelligent people on the planet!

Why the fuck do I bother betting a sport when it is populated by thugs, convicts, and idiots? I don't cap it, but just tail BAR, but just stupid. Such a freakin poor product these guys don't play to win anymore, this sport is as close to WWF as it gets. What a joke.

Please Knicks, please at least push. This poor BAR run coupled with a very poor run in NCAA hoops this last week has been ridiculous.

I don't like this lineup harrington, duhon, chandler, jeffries and hughes?

put in david lee, nate robinson, and q-rich

Devastating losses for Knicks, Bobcats and Bucks tonight. Cross them off the list of teams making a playoff push.

This Celtics/Magic game is one of the first full NBA games I have watched all year and I must admit it is pretty damn good.. would love to see this as a 7 game series

I need to vent, i had over 191 wiz game,, they score 107 in the first half, all i need is 84 points for apush,, how does charlotte score 14 points v one of the worse defenses in the league?? AARRRGGGGHHHH

on a side note, the celts covered my +4..

yeah I have no doubt the eastern conf finals is gonna be Bos vs Clev. orlando has a good team but besides Howard, they are too soft. they're a jump shooting team who take way too many 3's.

i am amazed at how J.J. Barea just knifed through the Golden State defense in the 2H.

...i get that they played last night, which i confused for thinking it was against LAL and not SA as i misremembered, but jesus christ. They open the half with a run to cut it to 4 and then give up a 14-4 run by J.J. Barea and Erick Dampier alone? What the fuck. And don't even get me started on Steven Jackson yelling And1 to get a T that killed momentum early in the half. I want to hit him like the fans didn't do in Detroit.

fuck.

How bout those TWolves !! The little things that make me happy ...lol..only wish I was home to grab Philly 2nd H ...every game played out essentially the same way last few days with teams coming back from the other coast on 1 days rest ...

I didnt watch shit today was playing hoops myself but another thing is teams with payback vs lesser teams seem to be crushing the 1st Quarter ..it was Miami and Boston yesterday and I had both both of those 1st Hs which the Celtsruined in the 2nd Q and Dallas again played the 1st H -5.5 and they went up 11 after 1 Q and led by 7 at the break......

Just shit to look for ....:shake:

i am amazed at how J.J. Barea just knifed through the Golden State defense in the 2H.

...i get that they played last night, which i confused for thinking it was against LAL and not SA as i misremembered, but jesus christ. They open the half with a run to cut it to 4 and then give up a 14-4 run by J.J. Barea and Erick Dampier alone? What the fuck. And don't even get me started on Steven Jackson yelling And1 to get a T that killed momentum early in the half. I want to hit him like the fans didn't do in Detroit.

fuck.

They are actually playing 3rd in 4 days ..@ NOH , @ SAS and @DAL today , shorthanded as well , smoked DAL last time .....tough spot but sorry they didnt do it for you today:shake:

By the way I hate Oregon State ! Couldnt they just let Stanford win...lol ...needed Stanford ML to complete a 4 teamer ML parlay . ND , SDST and Bradley all hit and Stanford choked , rallied to get to OT , jump ahead a few points and still lost ! Didnt really lose much because I knew this game looked shaky and played Oregon State +4 pts as a hedge but damn !!!!!!! Still a 4 to 1 payout !...okay I needed to vent

I bitched about Stanford so I haveto be thankful for the Suns winning by 4 . Needed them to complete a small 4 team parlay that paid 10-1 . Raps -4 , Pacers +1 and Twolves +10.5 all had hit and Suns did all they could in the 2nd H ...

Thanks Pho !!

Back