Wednesday MLB Discussion

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD width=347>Sheffield flied out to right.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Cabrera singled to left, Ordonez to second.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Ordonez safe at first on 3rd baseman Vazquez´s fielding error, Ryan, Granderson and Thames scored.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Wes Littleton relieved Luis Mendoza.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Thames singled to left, Inge scored, Ryan to third, Granderson to second.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Granderson intentionally walked.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Inge to third, Ryan to second on wild pitch.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Ryan reached on an infield single, Raburn scored, Inge to second.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Inge walked.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Raburn tripled to deep right, Sheffield and Renteria scored.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Renteria singled to center, Ordonez and Cabrera scored, Sheffield to third, Renteria to second on center fielder Byrd´s throwing error.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Luis Mendoza relieved Dustin Nippert.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Sheffield intentionally walked.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Cabrera doubled to deep left, Ordonez to third.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Ordonez singled to left.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Ramon Vazquez at third.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Thames struck out swinging.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks, Tim,

The extra break doesn't seem to be that good when Marquis is coming off a win! This is really a huge game for Milw after CC got beat yesterday as I think if they lose here their chances for the wild card are really slim!

Sorry bro . I had a couple hoops games today and just got in not to long ago. I was scrambling to put stuff and couldnt really post .

I would have said Marquis is probably a tad better with greater then 6 days rest at least in 2008 . As you said big spot for Milw . I really didnt get involved.

:shake:

T. Welke tends to be an UNDER guy & Yanks struggle with lefties

Just as an FYI with AROD in the lineup at home the Yanks rarely lose to a LHP and almst always go UNDER . Cant recall the numbers but say its like 9-2 W/L and 9-2 UND real strong trend in 2008 . Had NYY but didnt play the under had no idea what to expect from Richards . Hughes Kd12 in 5 inn last week in a AAA playoff game and was raving about his confidence so expected a good outing from him...

Better late then never . Maybe it helps its the next few days ..:shake:

sportsline glog LOL

Bottom 7th
staff_small.gif
Josh Tandlich

<DD>Since recording the second out of the inning, Nate Robertson has allowed a single and a walk. Are the Rangers beginning their comeback? Probably not. Still, Robertson is in the middle of a great battle with Arias that could, with a home run, bring the Rangers within only 12...
</DD>

THe Angels may be a good fade, their lineup of late is weak and they are not trying very hard. They are thinking playoffs--

No Guererro and no Hunter today, and the rest of the guys are pretty weak 1 through 9

I dont know how you cannot fade Anaheim with their mickey mouse lineup-

Kendres Morales is batting cleanup lol, anderson and texeria, aybar and that is it with this lienup

I would like to take a moment to point out that my discussion thread generates more thought than yours, BetCrimes.

Haha! Kidding man. I appreciate the daily threads this season.

Sorry bro . I had a couple hoops games today and just got in not to long ago. I was scrambling to put stuff and couldnt really post .

I would have said Marquis is probably a tad better with greater then 6 days rest at least in 2008 . As you said big spot for Milw . I really didnt get involved.

:shake:

SN,

No problem as I am glad to see you are getting your excercise each week. All the decision making is very stressful and we all need diversion of some kind.

Took Bed Sheets ML and first five plus both totals and forunate to break even on totals. Marquis was the wrong favorite for this game as Sheets was a big favorite in their first matchup thisyear and beat him.

This really was a big game for Milw with Sheets breaking down after 2 innings and the seven relievers only giving up one run! Sometimes teams will get their act together for the interim manager and go on a win streak, and this could be a good start for them to get some confidence back.

Will talk at you tomorrow, Lord willing! :shake:

Back