Wednesday MLB Discussion

NYY/MINN under 5 1st 5

Really like this play.

Last 3 for both pitchers:
Mussina 2-0 18 IP 1.28 WHIP with a 1.50 ERA.
Perkins 3-0 19.2 IP 1.12 WHIP with a 2.29

Yanks bats have been sizzling which makes this play a little scary but I think Perkins can hold his on for a few innings. Mussina has been money all year and I look for him to continue the Yankee dominance. Although the Yankees bullpen has been solid all year I still like the 5 inning play.

Couldnt get on the board before the game started but agree played this for 1 unit myself . The game total went from 9.5 -110 to 9u-120 basically overnight so I didnt take the game under except for a parlay with NYY ML. What did the read my late night comments ?? (LOL)

Just expecting another good Yankee effort and Moose recent home losses have been due to lack of run support. Think 2-1 to KC , 4-0 to Reds and there was another I believe but not sure without checking but moot at this point .

So GL2us on that ATP.

Also GL JD Sports as well . Went with NYY ML myself for 2units and 1 unit on the Twinkies @ +1.5 RL . Try and catch a Yank 1 run win ...plus Yanks parlayed to under 9 small ..Liked to see the line go where it should have been IMO to -170 . :cheers:

Soriano's back tonite.

On the surface very HUGE for CUBS lineup . Without checking myself look at the day he got injured and was absent from the lineup till now. I will bet the CUBS production vs LHP especially on the road decreased dramatically and really outside of the Pitt LHSP has not been as good as the stats suggest . So seeing they face Davis a LHP tonight a bigger plus then it sounds like IMO . Probably backing CUBS as Lilly looked sharp at Houston (though who hasnt since the Break) and Zona really not doing much vs LHP of late if I recall correctly lately. Just off the top of my head suggestion....

BOL:cheers:

SN, your NYY/U parlay should be good since it came off the board just as I pressed submit. That is usually a good sign for anyone.

Couldnt get on the board before the game started but agree played this for 1 unit myself . The game total went from 9.5 -110 to 9u-120 basically overnight so I didnt take the game under except for a parlay with NYY ML. What did the read my late night comments ?? (LOL)

Just expecting another good Yankee effort and Moose recent home losses have been due to lack of run support. Think 2-1 to KC , 4-0 to Reds and there was another I believe but not sure without checking but moot at this point .

So GL2us on that ATP.

Also GL JD Sports as well . Went with NYY ML myself for 2units and 1 unit on the Twinkies @ +1.5 RL . Try and catch a Yank 1 run win ...plus Yanks parlayed to under 9 small ..Liked to see the line go where it should have been IMO to -170 . :cheers:

Thanks SN. :shake: Looking good so far.

Looking at the SEA 1st 5 under 4 and the STL under 4 1st 5. Any information on Buchholtz would be appreciated. Lean more towards the SEA 1ST 5 under.

Congrats Yanks backers......Glad I also played Rays ML to hedge....Ok I played O's ML and Cubs ML....

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=Column_Headers><TD class=Column_Headers width="100%" colSpan=12>AJ BURNETT VS. BALTIMORE ORIOLES | PITCHER LOGS</TD></TR><TR class=Column_Headers><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">DATE</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">RUNS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">WINNER</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">INNINGS PITCHED</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">HITS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">RUNS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">EARNED RUNS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">WALKS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">KS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">DECISION</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1>07/09/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>9-8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>TOR</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>5⅓</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>W</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2>06/07/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>9-5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>4⅓</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>10</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>L</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=Column_Headers><TD class=Column_Headers width="100%" colSpan=12>JEREMY GUTHRIE VS. TORONTO BLUE JAYS | PITCHER LOGS</TD></TR><TR class=Column_Headers><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">DATE</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">RUNS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">WINNER</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">INNINGS PITCHED</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">HITS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">RUNS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">EARNED RUNS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">WALKS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">KS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="10%">DECISION</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1>07/10/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>6-5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>TOR</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>ND</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2>06/07/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>9-5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>W</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Why wouldnt we take the O's?

At -112 I'll take the O's at home going against a pitcher that really struggles with them....Not to mention Guthrie has dominated the Jays so far

Why isnt the O's line moving??? Like 65% on O's and O's have a nice edge today but the line has been the same since it opened at my book

This is pathetic. Other than NYY didn't find any other games I liked, so I scoured the entire board at 5 Dimes and decided that Prince Fielder -145 to beat Rick Ankiel in total bases was the bet that I liked. Fielder is facing the RHP Looper while Ankiel has a lefty-lefty matchup.

If Ankiel or Fielder doesn't start the bet is void. Walks don't count in TBs which hurts Fielder a bit.

doug davis pitches a gem or a horror of a game. Against a better hitting team, id bet the latter. CHC regresses on the road though..

Yea, those bats have been especially cold recently. Soriano might add a spark but I don't think I can play it on that.

Back