Wednesday MLB Discussion

ill be looking to take Jair tomorrow as a home underdog parlayed w/ the under to avoid the sweep =).:cheers:

my other play tonight is,
Col -148/ ov 9.5 : i had colorado and over in the fucking ridiculous roller coaster ride in game 1. i will try it again here but i seriously think ive lost every single bet on colorado. i would never take colorado on the road so every bet i place on them is at home and they always strand every man and get shutout against some chump. i like this colorado ball club and i think they can make a real run at this division. cook pitched the complete game last night using a fucking measly 79 pitches believe it or not, unbelievable. so colorado bullpen is rested, and ubaldo is a solid bet in my book. ubaldo pitches much better at home, colorado is a much better hitting team at home and they have killed lefties recently and all year for that matter. taveras will prolly be out which hurts both bets of mine. but, this is a great hitter ballpark and this umpire is great for the over because of his small strike zone which could hurt wolf who has openly admitted he has no idea where his pitches have been going lately. ubaldo has control problems and he will give up some runs. hopefully colorado can pull out this series for their restless fans.

i killed this WNBA bet the other day. -8 & under 141 and the final score was 64-49. i also hit a 4 team arena football parlay and i have a 4 team tennis parlay hitting nadal, federer, safin, and i have clement pending. i tried to nail every quarterfinal match, so hopefully that hits. i feel like if i got a couple breaks in baseball i could be up monsterous. like i don't have to work monsterous

the early games went under and i like alot of the other games tonight to go under but not enough to bet them. law of avg's would say some of these game will go over and books don't just throw out a 9.5 for no reason. they could have made both bets of mine 9 but they threw the 9.5 to get people on the under. BC would be pist at me for taking a home team w/ the over and san diego could fucking blow and only put up 1-2 but im thinking colorado can get 4-6 off wolf and his slumping ass.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that gives out their knowledge of baseball in these threads. I have been doing very well as of late (knock on wood) thanks to these discussions.

I wish I could add something to the discussion, but you fellas seem to know way more than I do.

jimbo, a two teamer that makes a lot to me going by your system is the indians and the under. gonna put a half unit on it just to try it out.

Some 7 PM stuff ....( damn A's ! Exactly what I thought till Foulke came in )

KC @ Balt -

Orioles 6-17 in Game 3s though the primary issue is Sundays where they are something like 1-11 now. Only 4-8 On Weds . Despite Cabrera success on normal rest and general solid pitching at home since his 1st home start looking at KC. Just think Meche is better and he has been much more like the guy was in 2007 since April ended . Last year he was terrific vs Balt but this year in April not so good . Anyway thats just a lean thinking I may pass on KC.

What I am looking at its the 1st 5 innings line but the over now at 4.5 . Really a game where there is alot of under flow and I want to find a way to exploit it . Meche at times struggles early 45 runs in 83 innings thru the 5th inning this season. Cabrera 41 runs in 84 innings through 5 as well. The real kicker for me was the odd trend with Everitt behind the dish .....

starter runs 7.18
pen runs 2.65
6.77 through 6 innings

starter runs 6.03
pen runs 2.32 runs
6.15 through 6 innings

starter runs 7.20
pen runs 3.90
7.85 through 6 innings

starter runs 6.09
pen runs 2.36
6.15 through 6 innings

So seems that he is opening up his zone later games. Just a guess but now way can you trend that strongly for season afetr season and continually have such effecient work late in games and by bullpens especially in 2008 .

So taking a chance they can put 5 runs early ....

Boston and over , Yanks ML , Indians:cheers:GL

laid a pretty big wager on TB first 5 @ -140....

not trying to fuck with this pen theyre exhausted and beat up and percival is out not helping things

kaz's pitch count also worries me so im going with 1st 5....

hit the fish earlier so if i can hit this will somehow cut almost all my losses from yesterday....

go rays!

i know i know, i kid BC :smiley_acbe:

just always more pessimistic when laying a big wager, then a normal 1 unit.

kaz pitching well im not too worried, not sure to expect what to dice-k but we will see. got raped in 2 IP against STl, actually i dont even think he got out of the second inning there, and i know they lit him up for 7 or 8 ER.

but then comes back and shuts down houston, only went 5 though, but kept the pitch count low at mid 80s and only gave up 3 hits. but houston struggles against RHSP so hard to judge

we shall see, hopefully he has one of those rocky dice-k starts where he struggles with his command and giving up plenty of walks :cheers:

heres those walks, given up 2 so far but lets see if the rays can benefit

will take some rays runs here, GL on the over BC!

i want to do evan longoria, and eva longoria at the same time

is there anything wrong with that?

1-1 game

alright BC no more fucking around, lets take some pitches and draw some more walks but open the flood gates this time!!!:tiphat:

rays runs here we comeee'an_horse'

i learned my lesson yesterday JD. the books got me good with some lost parlays w/em in it and yanks RL

lets move over to the in-game!

I like that OVER in TAMPA...DAVIS has a tight strikezone.

That was so easy ....didnt come easy but 7.5 ? Kazmir has struggled for 3 weeks now since he lost that game @ LAA . DiceK knwn for struggling on normal rest . As Cap said TB pen exhausted and Percival and reyes out changes the roles for everyone. Boston pen is hittable till Papelbon and they blew the lead but think Boston has a chance still...and 7-5 now as I type....BAsically Kazmir is slumping and its pretty obvious but he gets lined like he is dealing

Good stuff Short...:shake:

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that gives out their knowledge of baseball in these threads. I have been doing very well as of late (knock on wood) thanks to these discussions.

I wish I could add something to the discussion, but you fellas seem to know way more than I do.

:cheers::shake:

my other play tonight is,
Col -148/ ov 9.5 : i had colorado and over in the fucking ridiculous roller coaster ride in game 1. i will try it again here but i seriously think ive lost every single bet on colorado. i would never take colorado on the road so every bet i place on them is at home and they always strand every man and get shutout against some chump. i like this colorado ball club and i think they can make a real run at this division. cook pitched the complete game last night using a fucking measly 79 pitches believe it or not, unbelievable. so colorado bullpen is rested, and ubaldo is a solid bet in my book. ubaldo pitches much better at home, colorado is a much better hitting team at home and they have killed lefties recently and all year for that matter. taveras will prolly be out which hurts both bets of mine. but, this is a great hitter ballpark and this umpire is great for the over because of his small strike zone which could hurt wolf who has openly admitted he has no idea where his pitches have been going lately. ubaldo has control problems and he will give up some runs. hopefully colorado can pull out this series for their restless fans.

Good call. I wanted to play COL but my hoops games didnt end till about 9:20 and missed it.....:cheers:

Back