Wednesday MLB Discussion

Leaning Balt ML or +1.5 RL. Orioles struggling vs LH and see Lester tmrw will is a better fit . guthrie struggled twice but escaped both vs boston not sure he can be supbar andbeat them 3 starts in arow in a month and O's just 4-13 in game 3s.

Like over 10 is there strong wind though?

I've seen some leans towards Cincy, anyone on STL? Looper's BAA vs this lineup is just above .200 and Cincy bats are cold. Price seems a bit high to be on the Cincy side and the STL lineup is still respectable without Pujols. Looper batting lifetime .247 may be better than having Encarnacion of the other side :).

On the other side, without Pujols who was 0-2 against Cueto, STL is batting 8 of 8, 1.000 BA? I know the sample size is small, just kind of funny.

looper's only start at coamerica, he gave up 8er. small park hot day, not a great K pitcher. However, im indeed weary that he owns this lineup other then freel.

another game im looking at is pitt. Lannan pitching really well at first glance but is getting shit for run support. Snell is also a completely different pitcher at home this year. Yeah, the senators hit last night, but that was against a regressing redding that has been prone to the long ball for that last 5 or so starts. I'd say it's close to a must win for pitt as their ace is on the mound and off an embarrassing comeback loss.

Thinking UNDER alot of RHB for Snell on Wash and not sure about a side Pitt seems to easy . Capps is overworked as well. Nats 5-16 though in game 2's.....probably stay away although maybe I should ride Pitt after that crsuhing choke for me

I think I want me some of the over in that game too...just can't decide if I want to pull the trigger.

i thought under too sn, but we got hudson in there who walks a gang of people. I have to take the side or nothing here due to that i think..

i thought under too sn, but we got hudson in there who walks a gang of people. I have to take the side or nothing here due to that i think..

I prefer Lannan to Snell and neither pen is good . Cant see Capps pitching here which scares me at the end . For the over well Lannan 5+ ERA on longer rest and Nats terrible game 2 record tell me pitt or pass..:shake:

Snell has K's last start say good stuff so hopefully good stuff vs lesser lineup equals more innings like 7 maybe even 8

intersting matchup with reds as cueto goes against the team he was pulled in 1.2 innings from. Ankiel and Glaus OWNED him last time out. Interesting to see how he reacts in this revenge game for him

went with reds, i think the young cueto has been haunted by this game and redeems himself. Looper isnt going to shut them down this time, not at coamerica.

Like billingsely in the late game. Guy has been throwing great. Just not getting the Ws due to late inning trouble.

I dont think i can bet the A's anymore after last night, if i had just eaten, i wouldve puked. Lean a's though.

A's cant hit but Rasner is going to be Mr. Tough Luck though I think. Billingsley killed me last start when I loaded up on him ....

Went with Reds .75 ML and Over 9.5 1.5u

Basically Looper just getting to hard and Cards pen untrustworthy IMO. Cueto allows alot of long balls and Looper has allowed a ton of hits last 6 starts or so.

Just saw 3 run Hr damn I hate when I do that to myself ...

Like Texas I think but that pen scares me alot even though it was KC's who blew it HUGE yesterday . KC 1-10 yesterday and Hurley makes his debut tmrw for Texas ....Davies of a public win in defeating NYY as well

i feell like cueto backers.....

after miggy fights back from a 0-2 count and earns a walk with a 15 pitch at bat....... vazquez:hang::hang::hang:

Feeling MILW and over 9.5 . Parra is improving this the third head to head meeting bewteen the two SP. Parra had one bad inning vs Houston in the 5th where it feel apart but since then slowly lasting longer . Alot of the reason why I like Milw is because they basically have MILW as the FAV both times now with Parra in Houston. The 1st time it looks odd but judging how Backe has pitched since it looks even odder . Especially with Oswalt so cheap yesterday -140 vs McClung ...

SN, any thoughts on the Rox tonight? Everything about this line seems fishy, begging you to take Lincey @ even money...

Colorado is playing well and I prefer to show patience and wait for SFG lineup. However while it smells off really Lincecum should not be favored over Jiminez at Colorado. Especially if you take the simple approach of comparing how the SP fared vs the opposition. Colorado has hit Lincecum better then most and Jiminez at home is very strong .

Jiminez @ Coors :

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=middle><TD colSpan=20>APRIL </TD></TR><TR class=bg4 vAlign=top><TH>DATE</TH><TH>TEAM</TH><TH>OPP</TH><TH>RESULT</TH><TH>RECORD</TH><TH>SV</TH><TH>ERA</TH><TH>GS</TH><TH>CG</TH><TH>SHO</TH><TH>IP</TH><TH>H</TH><TH>R</TH><TH>ER</TH><TH>HR</TH><TH>BB</TH><TH>SO</TH><TH>HBP</TH><TH>WP</TH><TH>BK</TH></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>04/03</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>@STL</TD><TD>L 0-3</TD><TD>0-1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.40</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.0</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>04/08</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>ATL</TD><TD>W 4-3</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.91</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6.0</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>04/15</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>@SD</TD><TD>L 0-6</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.60</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.2</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>04/20</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>@HOU</TD><TD>L 4-6</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.64</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.2</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>04/25</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>@LA</TD><TD>L 7-8</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6.46</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2.1</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>04/30</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>@SF</TD><TD>L 2-3</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.90</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=middle><TD colSpan=20>MAY </TD></TR><TR class=bg4 vAlign=top><TH>DATE</TH><TH>TEAM</TH><TH>OPP</TH><TH>RESULT</TH><TH>RECORD</TH><TH>SV</TH><TH>ERA</TH><TH>GS</TH><TH>CG</TH><TH>SHO</TH><TH>IP</TH><TH>H</TH><TH>R</TH><TH>ER</TH><TH>HR</TH><TH>BB</TH><TH>SO</TH><TH>HBP</TH><TH>WP</TH><TH>BK</TH></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>05/05</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>STL</TD><TD>L 5-6</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.82</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.0</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>05/10</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>@SD</TD><TD>L 2-3</TD><TD>1-3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.53</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6.2</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>05/16</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>MIN</TD><TD>L 2-4</TD><TD>1-4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.29</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>7.0</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>05/21</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>SF</TD><TD>L 2-3</TD><TD>1-4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.61</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>7.0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>05/27</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>@PHI</TD><TD>L 4-7</TD><TD>1-5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.37</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.0</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=middle><TD colSpan=20>JUNE </TD></TR><TR class=bg4 vAlign=top><TH>DATE</TH><TH>TEAM</TH><TH>OPP</TH><TH>RESULT</TH><TH>RECORD</TH><TH>SV</TH><TH>ERA</TH><TH>GS</TH><TH>CG</TH><TH>SHO</TH><TH>IP</TH><TH>H</TH><TH>R</TH><TH>ER</TH><TH>HR</TH><TH>BB</TH><TH>SO</TH><TH>HBP</TH><TH>WP</TH><TH>BK</TH></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>06/01</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>@CHC</TD><TD>L 3-5</TD><TD>1-6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.37</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.0</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>06/06</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>MIL</TD><TD>W 6-4</TD><TD>1-6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.43</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6.0</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=middle><TD colSpan=20>JULY 2007</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 vAlign=top><TH>DATE</TH><TH>TEAM</TH><TH>OPP</TH><TH>RESULT</TH><TH>RECORD</TH><TH>SV</TH><TH>ERA</TH><TH>GS</TH><TH>CG</TH><TH>SHO</TH><TH>IP</TH><TH>H</TH><TH>R</TH><TH>ER</TH><TH>HR</TH><TH>BB</TH><TH>SO</TH><TH>HBP</TH><TH>WP</TH><TH>BK</TH></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>07/19</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>@WAS</TD><TD>L 4-5</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3.60</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>07/24</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>SD</TD><TD>L 3-5</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3.75</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>7.0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>07/29</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>LA</TD><TD>W 9-6</TD><TD>1-0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3.50</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6.0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=middle><TD colSpan=20>AUGUST </TD></TR><TR class=bg4 vAlign=top><TH>DATE</TH><TH>TEAM</TH><TH>OPP</TH><TH>RESULT</TH><TH>RECORD</TH><TH>SV</TH><TH>ERA</TH><TH>GS</TH><TH>CG</TH><TH>SHO</TH><TH>IP</TH><TH>H</TH><TH>R</TH><TH>ER</TH><TH>HR</TH><TH>BB</TH><TH>SO</TH><TH>HBP</TH><TH>WP</TH><TH>BK</TH></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>08/04</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>@ATL</TD><TD>L 4-6</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.16</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.2</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>08/09</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>CHC</TD><TD>L 2-10</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6.57</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2.0</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>08/15</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>@SD</TD><TD>W 3-0</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.28</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6.0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>08/20</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>PIT</TD><TD>L 2-4</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.54</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>7.0</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>08/25</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>WAS</TD><TD>W 5-1</TD><TD>3-2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.03</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>7.0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>08/31</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>@ARI</TD><TD>W 7-3</TD><TD>3-2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.03</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6.2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=middle><TD colSpan=20>SEPTEMBER </TD></TR><TR class=bg4 vAlign=top><TH>DATE</TH><TH>TEAM</TH><TH>OPP</TH><TH>RESULT</TH><TH>RECORD</TH><TH>SV</TH><TH>ERA</TH><TH>GS</TH><TH>CG</TH><TH>SHO</TH><TH>IP</TH><TH>H</TH><TH>R</TH><TH>ER</TH><TH>HR</TH><TH>BB</TH><TH>SO</TH><TH>HBP</TH><TH>WP</TH><TH>BK</TH></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>09/05</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>SF</TD><TD>L 3-5</TD><TD>3-3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.15</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.0</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>09/10</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>@PHI</TD><TD>L 5-6</TD><TD>3-3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.04</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6.0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>09/15</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>FLA</TD><TD>L 2-10</TD><TD>3-4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.13</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3.0</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>09/20</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>LA</TD><TD>W 9-4</TD><TD>4-4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.14</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6.1</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>09/25</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>@LA</TD><TD>W 9-7</TD><TD>4-4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.52</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.0</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>09/30</TD><TD>COL</TD><TD>ARI</TD><TD>W 4-3</TD><TD>4-4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.28</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6.1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tried to highlight his home starts as you can see almost always a good effort . Usually at least 6innings rarely more then 3 runs. For him to be so effective twice already vs SFG and not win makes me think this is a great spot because COL is playing real well and SF did have a long series @ Wash w/o an off day while COL was home resting . His numbers at NIGHT arent very good but I would suspect more road starts at night so far and more home ones in the day plus when you can touch a 100 MPH the sunshine is your best friend.

6hits and 2 runs in 12.1 so far vs SFG as well. Both 3rd start vs opponent which makes me lean over ...

Still looking at it but prefer SF and over . Also Sheets and a hot MILW team just came in the 130 to 140 range w/o Holliday and Hawpe 1st game back so really I would make this COL -115 . Basically Hooliday is probably worth 20 cents to the spread when you add in the factor Hawpe return went unnoticed . Sheets still better then Lincecum and MILW definetely better then SFG...:cheers:

:shake:

SFG starting lineup is I believe 5-42 off Jiminez . 17-43 off Lincecum

Lincecum has labored on the road outside of Wash with there JV lineup and he was good in his away start @ STL . The 4 inbewteen crazy high pitch counts and SF pen has been active with starters not lasting Misch 4 yesterday and Zito 5 the other day . 118 ,113 ,110 ,121 and he went 7.1 , 6 ,6,6.1 innings ...

While Lincecum has alot of success on the road the offense has been there for him as well 10,6,6,5,1,3(1st 2 shutouts though).
Think COL will have the edge in the pen here as well .....

why the fuck would Randolph

leave Pelfrey in with 110 pitches?

oh yeah because he's retarded

Wagner needs to go...he's officially a gas can and an assbag...

Willie should have been booted months ago...

Wagner needs to go...he's officially a gas can and an assbag...

Willie should have been booted months ago...

r u fucking serious?

Randolph is the retard who left Pelfrey in after 110 pitches. He should have let Wagner have the 9th by himself not with a runner on

r u fucking serious?

Randolph is the retard who left Pelfrey in after 110 pitches. He should have let Wagner have the 9th by himself not with a runner on

Yes I'm fucking serious. Wagner is a fucking gas can and should be shown the door. How many fucking games has that fuck blown in the last 2 years? Quite a fucking few...

Just because there's a man on he can't get 3 outs without giving up runs?

It's his fucking job!

I agreed with you that randolph needs to go, but if WAGNER does his fucking job-- that he's being paid very handsomly to do, btw--we aren't having this conversation...

Just because there's a man on he can't get 3 outs without giving up runs?

It's his fucking job!

I agreed with you that randolph needs to go, but if WAGNER does his fucking job-- that he's being paid very handsomly to do, btw--we aren't having this conversation...

Both of you guys have points. I agree ion both respects that Wagner should do his job BUT the guy had a 1 ERA heading into today that would in my book make him one of the better closers . Second this team is in a tailspin Mike Pelfrey went above and beyond today . I would guess he doesnt have a CG in the majors . There is no excuse to NOT have Billy Wagner start the 9th. If you are going to have a quick hook then your HOPING and HOPING never works . No doubt in my mind that Wagner should start the 9th no one questions that move and you put the guy in the best position to succeed. Think about this is the past 5 years how many times has Wagner come into a game mid inning ? maybe he is not comfortable doing so . That is the managers job to know not oh its his job. So Randolph is at fault and also this is what happened on Sunday . Worse is supposedly Wagner wasnt even loose when he came into the game getting up just minutes before he came in. Maine pulled was at 101 pitches yesterday with a 5-3 lead for Vargas . The man is clueless .

:shake:

Well staying away from posting has reaped some nice rewards so far today ....assume the Yanks are gonna lose and I got back 15 units today ...and I was still a little sloppy , still didnt get that many breaks and still missed a few minor plays here and there but very happy .....as I trusted my instincts on most ...

All day -
LAA ML (3.8 units)
LAA -1.5 +175 (1unit)
Over 7 -125 (1unit)
LAA ML , over 7 LAA and Det ML Parlay (.60 units)
Det ML -110 (1.5 units)
Pirates ML -140 ( 1unit)
Orioles ML +140 (1unit)
Orioles +1.5 RL -130 (0.50 unit)
Reds -150 (0.75 unit) forced play
Over 9.5 Reds +100 (1.5 units)
Under 8 NYM (0.75 units) these guys hate me ! 5-3 PUSH in the 13th
Philly ML -160 (1unit)
Rangers ML (2.25 units)
1st 5Under @ KC 5 +110 (1.5 units)
Over 10.5 -110 KC (0.75units)
NO score 1st Inning @ KC -110 (1unit)
YES score 1st Inning @ Houston -130 (1unit)
Brewers score first -160 (0.5 unit)
Brewers ML (1.5 units)
Over 9.5 Milw (1unit)
Braves +140 (0.5 unit)
Braves +1.5 RL -130 (0.5 unit)
Col ML -110(1unit)
Col +1.5 -160 (1unit)
Over 8.5 -110 SF (1unit) stupid play
SD ML -110 (1unit)
Under 7 SD -130 (1.5 units)
under 3.5 1st 5 inn -115 (0.5 unit)
Yanks ML +100 (1unit) Pending stupid play