Wednesday MLB Discussion

i also had under 9, so it would have been a miraculous push on a 14:1 parlay. there is almost no bigger disappointment

i like giambi also.. i think he gets a bad rap

He does big time. Just last week I was defending him when the guys on my hoops team were saying he was nothing w/o juice. I was like come on its been injuries more then anything and the fact he tries to play through them. Plus Torre's stupidity of not allowing him to play 1st base on at least a semi regular basis as there is a huge difference in his offense when he does. Plus that softball shift doesnt help any when they got a guy half way in the OF against you..

The guy is still jacked and he jacked that one way out tonight ... steroids another media invention or over reaction it just makes for scandal...

alright now this is just comical. i had huge money on KC and they just blew a 5 run 9th inning lead. i swear to christ this isnt fucking real.

KC that was painful as I have them -1.5 and ML along with the parlays...up 8-3 2 outs and no one on...I knew closing the game would be crazy but that was ridiculous.....

I knew Morneau was gonna HR.....

that loss will be devasting......possibly a 50 unit swing for me....forgot I had KC-over parlayed......

well I lose 5.8 units thanks to KC implosion and lose the chance to win 20 units ...so that 5 run rally cost me possibly winning 26 units..

26 units(swing lose 6 instead of winning 20) if both Oak and Sea win ....still about 19 or 20 units if Oak and Sea split.....

I had bet against the Diamondbacks the last 3 times and won. Today I bet on them. In the bottom of the fourth watching Upton pretending to take an at bat with 2 men on and 2 outs I had a vision. The vision was me betting against this sorry excuse for a team. It made be some time before I do anything but fade them. Excellent call, SportsNut. :shake:

I had bet against the Diamondbacks the last 3 times and won. Today I bet on them. In the bottom of the fourth watching Upton pretending to take an at bat with 2 men on and 2 outs I had a vision. The vision was me betting against this sorry excuse for a team. It made be some time before I do anything but fade them. Excellent call, SportsNut. :shake:

Thanks Tuck . I didnt watch much as I got fixated on watching KC choke . I really do think that ARI is in trouble in the sense they built a nice reputation and will lay decent prices thanks to a good pitching staff but there offense just doesnt do the little things. All high HR -high strikeout bats though Tracey should help at some point. Hopefully I can hold a 10- lead here...Most of what of ARI accomplished was vs COL ...but I guess time will tell for them. I just might back them tmrw. Might..:shake::cheers:

Back