Wednesday MLB Discussion Thread

If Dodgers gets down another run or 2 I might look to bet them live. They had their way with snakes pen last night,

that fish fade paid off today, think it safe to say you good (them -1.5 part of my 4 teamer too). Wish I coulda talked you off them yesterday tho! I hate myself for only doing 2s on day’s like yesterday and today. I like 2s tho cause 3 of 4 cashes 3 of the 6 parlays and with mostly using plus money and totals pays pretty good.

Yeah......been losing my azz with RR past week.......
Changed my bet points from BM into cash and said F it....put it on the RR.....can’t buy points in WNBA at BM....would’ve tail Hulu and took Phoenix and over into RR too....

Yeah....I took Atl -2.5 straight up too at other book I just reloaded along with -1.5

Gonna stick to straight plays for now....lol

Those 2 1st innings walks by Yu or we woulda had a big time pitchers duel in Chicago. Guess it still was, 19 k’s by both starters combined, only 3 hits total. Worst part bout the 1st inning was drove Yu pitch count up so he could only go 6. Moose must have crushed that ball to get it out? I didn’t see it.
It wasn’t a cheap one. Rocket into the bleachers.

Yeah......been losing my azz with RR past week.......
Changed my bet points from BM into cash and said F it....put it on the RR.....can’t buy points in WNBA at BM....would’ve tail Hulu and took Phoenix and over into RR too....

Yeah....I took Atl -2.5 straight up too at other book I just reloaded along with -1.5

Gonna stick to straight plays for now....lol

i hate trying to go bigger on a single mlb game so RRs are really the way I get the big scores. Even nights I go 2-2 it doesn’t cost me all that much Which why I stick with groups of 2. Hit 3 do well. Sweep the 4 like ive done last 2 days and cha Ching! I’ve missed some straight plays last 2 days just been lucky with the 4 I’ve put into the RR! Lol

i hate trying to go bigger on a single mlb game so RRs are really the way I get the big scores. Even nights I go 2-2 it doesn’t cost me all that much Which why I stick with groups of 2. Hit 3 do well. Sweep the 4 like ive done last 2 days and cha Ching! I’ve missed some straight plays last 2 days just been lucky with the 4 I’ve put into the RR! Lol

Good strategy......my try 2’s myself for smaller units to get some action......

Good strategy......my try 2’s myself for smaller units to get some action......

I do them for small amount all the time depending on my situation/where I’m at. def still makes it fun with pretty low risk and still pretty nice reward. Only bummer about it is obviously when playing them small hitting 3 games/splitting the 6 parlays smaller the plays less profit, lol. Still not bad when using plus money plays with a total or 2., gotta raise the amount when using favs which I dont do real often, I usually play the rl when I like fav.

I know some ppl frown on parlays but This always been the way I build my bank with bases. Tends to keep my amount lost on bad days much lower than winnings on good days.

If I really like some bigger favs on a card sometimes I’ll increase to 5 or 6 teams and increase to groups of 3 but pretty rare. I’ll generally just do those favs separately.

If you go 2-3 with 5 teams you losing 9 freakin bets! I learned hard way this not a good idea. Lol

Even if you hit 3 of 5 you still only winning the same 3 parlays you would going 3-1, difference being instead of hitting 3 and missing 3 at around 3 or 4 to 1 (give or take depending on prices you playing) you losing 7 so not turning nearly the profit! I feel like I can go 3 for 4 way more often than 4 out of 5!!!

Omg. Duval just hit his 3rd bomb and 9th rbi!! Lol. I can’t believe Braves still have everyone in! 29 now! Jesus.

That Duval 2nd 3 homer game in the last week or so!! Fair to steal a basketball term and say “he cookin”’!!!

Good god. I have 302 in a dfs lineup, pretty sure that my highest score ever and has me tied for 3rd and 5th in another. Pretty small entries tho. Braves are making everyone’s lineup look like a freaking pinball machine!! lol

Took the bet cause of u.....lol......

well shit, guess I have to now! Lol. Good thing is I don’t think we gotta worry bout Jansen tonight, he threw shitload of pitches while almost Fucking me and screwing any lad rl’s last night!

Who woulda thought all San Fran needed was that pussy buster to opt out and they have a crazy good season!

When last time there was a game with more runs that this fish/Braves game? Can’t say I ever recall a higher scoring game! I don’t remember last time I saw a team score 29? And damn sure don’t remember any games where one team scored 20+ and the other hung 9! It usually like 22-1 when it happens!

maybe one those games back when rangers had all those big boppers and they had that jet stream at their park? I recall some games there where both teams were into the mid-high teens so maybe one of those rivaled this 38 tonight? Or a game at coors maybe?

Looks like I might finish tied for 3rd in a contest of 3500 ppl. Difference between me and 1st was I used Dunning as my pitcher and guys who beat me used Bauer. Almost a 30 point swing. Chisox pissed me off pulling Dunning after 6 innings just cause he gave up a double in 7th!! So what? He was only at 78 pitches or so and he was pitching great, plus they had 8 run lead! Let the kid work! You gonna need him to learn to pitch out of little trouble in the playoffs!

You the man bank!

thanks but na. Still came up short of winning the few grand I have had my heart set on for weeks. Been oh so close a few times but im always one guy off or my best lineup isn’t in enough or the higher paying contest that night. Always a day late, dollar short! Lol.

I remember when dfs just started getting popular and at the time they did college hoops, I was winning shitload of money on that!! Had few years in a row they were sending me stupid tax forms!! Then they took ncaa hoops away and I was sad!!

I never been very good at mlb but ive never put the work into it I am this year, but I’m not risking much money and just playing the big tourneys lookin for the home run!! I am building my account up to have pretty decent amount to play football! It been years since I’ve had a nice dfs nfl score tho, lol.

Now freakin giants keep putting up runs, getting guys dangerously close to me. Everyone scoring a fuck load tonight!

Wasn’t easy but once again doyers beat up snakes pen when they gotta to take the cash! I woulda never guessed snakes be worst team in the league but that where we at. They almost made the cut as one the handful of teams I took WS futures on to start season! Lol.

When last time there was a game with more runs that this fish/Braves game? Can’t say I ever recall a higher scoring game! I don’t remember last time I saw a team score 29? And damn sure don’t remember any games where one team scored 20+ and the other hung 9! It usually like 22-1 when it happens!

maybe one those games back when rangers had all those big boppers and they had that jet stream at their park? I recall some games there where both teams were into the mid-high teens so maybe one of those rivaled this 38 tonight? Or a game at coors maybe?

Espn said Texas scored 30 against Baltimore back in 2007.....that’s the highest scoring for a team.....so Atl ranked 2nd highest since 1900...

Espn said Texas scored 30 against Baltimore back in 2007.....that’s the highest scoring for a team.....so Atl ranked 2nd highest since 1900...

so if it was at rangers park it was pretty good guess on my part! Lol. I remember seeing quite a few that came close to 30 combined when that jet stream was in effect back in the day, was nothing better than waking up and seeing the wind blowing in hard from right field and hot temps at that park! They couldn’t set those totals high enough, wrigley didn’t have shit on that place when conditions were right!!! Good times.

Back