Wednesday limiting plays Discussion

Aaron Hill has killed the Nats on defense this series. He's had 3-4 diving stops to prevent runs.

came up with

Cle -105 1u
Cin -140 0.5u
Cin/Heat/Spurs ml parlay +180 0.5u
Mil -125 0.5u
Mets +150 0.5u (BetUS)
Cubs +165 F5 0.5u
Cubs +182 0.5u

Cross Sports:

Bruins/Heat/Spurs ml parlay 2/3.3u

GW....it's pouring here at the office 10 minutes from Busch. Fat guy on the news says it going to rain all night. I doubt they start on time or at all really.

doubront is much worse at night than in the day.... he has given up a lot of fly balls past two games... wind blowing out to right center

correia has sucked imo and eric cooper wont hurt either team in pitch counts

going with over 8.5.... not happy seeing 85% of the action on the over and reverse line movement but gonna look passed that

doubront is much worse at night than in the day.... he has given up a lot of fly balls past two games... wind blowing out to right center

correia has sucked imo and eric cooper wont hurt either team in pitch counts

going with over 8.5.... not happy seeing 85% of the action on the over and reverse line movement but gonna look passed that

just finished making the same play. BOL to us, NBA
J

Pair of day games here in the Bay area today with record heat. Will be 90+ on both fields for most of each game. Ball always flies better during the day here and with this heat, guessing it will be flying even more. Tempted by the overs in both games here, but honestly, can't remember the last time they set a total of 9 at a game in Oakland.
Great info, and wish I had paid more attention to the temperature in SF. I remember now from years back that extreme heat like that is always good for the over and especially as you said in the day time. Coupled with Lance behind the plate, I should have stayed away or bet the over in retrospect

Back