Wednesday In Game...

yes, but Braves have been hitting up and down and lead the league in homers. Long way to go here but the sharp Marlin money seems best so far. Let's see if Maholm can get his shit together.

Braves get consecutive leadoff doubles then get thrown out at third then picked off first. This reminds me of Reds base running prowess.

gluck rexy, what you looking at tonight?

I might go back to that texas over, and looking at the over with CWS/Det, doyers ml again aswell

How did I just notice this.... Yunieseky Betancourt is playing first base for Beer today. How is that possible? The guy couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat and he's still in the league. He couldn't hit for a middle infielder, and now they got him at first? Good God.

Sup gsro, believe it or not despite the great day ayer i am not liking much so far, but if they keep pumping Super Nova up I'll be on the Royals... Got Braves +3 -155 live and Reds -2 -103 live as well; nothing else at this point.

Pitcher in the sun, and now the hitter in the shade in Milwaukee - looks like it will be that way for about an hour or so... might not be much scoring ... then again, who knows...

Giants in big trouble, Cain done after less than an inning, down 3-0. Now they have to rely on an already taxed BP to give them 8 innings. Their pen is going to be in real rough shape against the Fathers in their next series.

How did I just notice this.... Yunieseky Betancourt is playing first base for Beer today. How is that possible? The guy couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat and he's still in the league. He couldn't hit for a middle infielder, and now they got him at first? Good God.

Sup gsro, believe it or not despite the great day ayer i am not liking much so far, but if they keep pumping Super Nova up I'll be on the Royals... Got Braves +3 -155 live and Reds -2 -103 live as well; nothing else at this point.
let's hope the redlegs hold..thanks for response

Giants in big trouble, Cain done after less than an inning, down 3-0. Now they have to rely on an already taxed BP to give them 8 innings. Their pen is going to be in real rough shape against the Fathers in their next series.
man i hope cain isn't becoming lincecum..

Kickham was called up from Fresno to be the longman, and he got quite a work today, but wasn't as bad as he was in an earlier stint in Frisco.

Back