Wednesday In Game..

Yeah, that's her. There was an NSFW thread about her before the crash Karl. Not sure what her name is but she is definitely hot if you are into the plastic types with huge boobs and tiny asses....

And let's face it - who isn't???

Yeah, that's her. There was an NSFW thread about her before the crash Karl. Not sure what her name is but she is definitely hot if you are into the plastic types with huge boobs and tiny asses....

And let's face it - who isn't???

Honestly, I'm not into that shit. Like my women all natural. But that chick is a cutie, sexy... Pete doin work!

Might have to look her up... U know how old she is? I wonder if Pete picked her up at one of those Asian massage parlors...

Not sure how old she is Karl. She has done plenty of nudies. I'm not "into that" for a wife or longterm girlfriend - but there's a time and a place for everything. And she certainly would be more than welcome to block off a few days on my calendar.

Mee sewww hawwwneeee

I guess Samardzija's finger is ok...see on gamecsst he's still mowin em down. Thanks to the rain delay I'll get some extra free baseball at 330 eastern on Dish.

Got the under in that Cubs/Reds game, that's it for me so far. Wanna take Braves, on the fence with Hudson's struggles at Coors.

Not sure how old she is Karl. She has done plenty of nudies. I'm not "into that" for a wife or longterm girlfriend - but there's a time and a place for everything. And she certainly would be more than welcome to block off a few days on my calendar.

Mee sewww hawwwneeee

Definitely a time and a place... No doubt

I'm gonna begin my investigation on this chick now. Will post pics when I find some.

So Kiana Kim is 28... Pete is 71

She has two kids, 14 and 11... So this chick got knocked up when she was 13? Whoa

Stop the presses... Conflicting reports... One article says she's 28, two other articles say "thirty-something" and "nearly 40 years his junior". That sounds more like it. So, if he's 71 I'm guessing she's 32.

That Pete Rose furniture commercial is unbelievably bad. What do they even say at the end, can't understand those morons.

[video=youtube_share;28-Y4tc6nCo]http://youtu.be/28-Y4tc6nCo[/video]

sup fellas...

big Oakland root here for "the other side"... Lester two walks in the first, Layne not giving him the low strike.

Arizona strands two in scoring position in the second against Shitgardner

On the other hand, playball, both teams have combined for 3 hits in 4.5 innings until Crawford broke up the Kennedy no-hitter to lead off the Gigante 5th.

the minute Layne was injured on foul ball to hand and Estabrook had to relieve him behind plate we have runs in Fenway.

Like Java too, little trendy though, scares me off sometimes.

Back