Wednesday I Don't Pop Molly I Rock Tom Ford MLB Discussion

Played the same in a small par.
How'd your brother do in his game?
team won big every game...he played a great 3b all tourney, had a couple rbi hits...could not play in chip game which was at Cooperstown (other games were in Oneonta), boss would not give him day off...wtf? crazy shit.

if he was playing in college could tell boss man f-u but since needs work right now and undecided at moment about returning to school, had to listen to boss and miss a chance at playing at Doubleday...maybe next year...plus he had to pay player entry fee for tourney...hard knocks...like his older bro

team won big every game...he played a great 3b all tourney, had a couple rbi hits...could not play in chip game which was at Cooperstown (other games were in Oneonta), boss would not give him day off...wtf? crazy shit.

Great that you are able to be there to experience it and support him. Memories forever!

was always above avg, leveled out for a while then got beast from jr to sr year of hs...late bloomer.

been to 4 juco, missed grade (part ADD, part being typical college kid) at 3...made grade recently and then decided not to continue at that school and to get a job. A few schools (D2/3) besides jucos want him now at 22 yrs old and still a frosh...technically...but work and cash #1 right now until perfect deal and a full ride to a good school comes along, window closing but still partially open

I'M out but maybe my cold spell ending? Have the over @ wrigley, dbacks as well both plays yesterday.....sd ml and -1 plus some over and tt....GL

Leake pitched through 8, but around the 4th or 5th the Cincy announcers were questioning whether he was battling through something undisclosed and mentioned him not being very "Leake like" today.

need that over to come in...likely wont

dodgers likely lose

rocks under 7 tied to boston

just a late night collapse like usual.....

like boston most...shoulda just stuck with it and got off the leans

no worries, not a killer, but just like clockwork

need that over in SD as well, got over 24.5 RHE there as well as the rox

if u haven't checked it, look at ebemiss post on those RHE and 1st inning numbers, they've been really good. been tailing them lately, just a gold mine

really surprised the a's put a doughnut up after the rain delay, would seem prime for them to be on their game after a rain delay...kinda if we gotta stick around, might as well play the game...

just surprised they sleepwalked through this game

Got to check it out. I took a week off and started up again. I started taking 4 guys picks and adding them together and playing like that.

Arizona keeps a man as closer at home with a 7.71 home ERA. ??
In some ways not as bad as the Houston game. Houston pen had 2 days off. In the 6th up by 1 run they bring in DRUMROLL
WESLEY WRIGHT
5.17 away ERA
5.75 night ERA
This with a pen that had not been used in 2 days.
Houston loses with 3 more hits and no errors to 2 by the Cards

Arizona keeps a man as closer at home with a 7.71 home ERA. ??
In some ways not as bad as the Houston game. Houston pen had 2 days off. In the 6th up by 1 run they bring in DRUMROLL
WESLEY WRIGHT
5.17 away ERA
5.75 night ERA
This with a pen that had not been used in 2 days.
Houston loses with 3 more hits and no errors to 2 by the Cards

I had the Lastros 1st 5 and full game. That was awful.

Back