Wednesday how many times can the Mets walk off on me Discussion

Niese is 0-4, 8.18 in his last six starts
Hutchison is 3-1, 2.00 in his last four home starts

Not a huge fan of Wood but Bos awful especially vs LHP .230 this season
Kelly 7.71 L4 road starts

There are like 5 teams I never want to bet on their games.

INDIANS-RED SOX-TB-SEA and CUBS.

• Giants are 7-1 in their last 8 road games vs. a right-handed starter.
  • Giants are 6-1 in their last 7 games as a road underdog.
Sf: 7-2 L9 road, 10-3 L13 dogs
Sea: 1-8 L9 home, 1-9 L10 favs

Fwiw - the Nats/Rays game is on NZ paytv today. L27 games shown live here have gone 23-4 to Under (12-1 L13). Reminds me of '09 when games that found their way to being shown live here that season also delivered Under results at an insane (70+%) rate (every single Tuesday (NZ time) game featured that season - 14 of them - went Under).

Sweet line on SD +181 P2W. Perfect timing.

That line is batshit to me. Do not understand why it's so high.

The only problem with Bumgarner is 0-3 with the ref, bad on 4 and playing Felix. Grab it.

Fwiw - the Nats/Rays game is on NZ paytv today. L27 games shown live here have gone 23-4 to Under (12-1 L13). Reminds me of '09 when games that found their way to being shown live here that season also delivered Under results at an insane (70+%) rate (every single Tuesday (NZ time) game featured that season - 14 of them - went Under).

Why does New Zealand hate runs?

isnt there some old attage to fade a team coming off a game where they got 20+ hits?
hitting is contagious. When teams put up big numbers more times than not they tend to score lots of runs for about 7-10 games. Some say momentum is tomorrow's starting pitcher but I love hot bats.

Phils, Jays RL, Tribe, Braves, Pads for me. Likewise fully expecting four to lose. This interleague, home'n'home, switch-parks-in-the-middle-of-the-week is slippery.

Having said that I do like Pineda to bounce back. His last start he had 12 days rest and zero control in the strike zone.

dont understand the love for SD or SF in this thread. Kinda think both favs win easy tonight but what do I know.

I guess the Indians players celebrated hard last night after the cavs lost? Now they can be the first Cleveland team to win in however many years....

what an incredible top of the 9th inning

View attachment 38965

Cubs have mashed the shit out of the ball in game two of the series this season - especially when they lost game 1. Cleveland has sucked ass for the last two seasons after shutting a team out. Two good situations coincided.

I guess the Indians players celebrated hard last night after the cavs lost?

If you would watch the games then you would know that The Cubs hung out with the Blackhawks after the championship win, and then last night were staying at the same hotel in which the Warriors were celebrating deep into the night. Championship aura simply rubbed off on the Cubs. Twice in the same day.

Back