Wednesday errors are really getting me Discussion

What is the situation? Dodgers away vs lefties 11-2 this season. There are some trends as well but when I see Padres on the road vs lefties I bet under.
When I see Dodgers on the road vs lefties I bet Dodgers.

this was in regards to Bauer, no trends just thought he's pitched a lot more like the stud he was supposed to become rather than the guy Arizona couldn't get rid of fast enough

someone talk me off NYY & StL while I head home on the train, the StL line is a joke and if there's any rain delay they're either scratching or pulling Yu and then I'm a huge favorite

Boston at Toronto, 7:05 ET
Buchholz: 12-2 TSR on the road with a money line of -100 to -150
Dickey: 14-22 TSR in home games after having won 2 of their last 3 games

had a minute to look it up...
http://bjays.wordpress.com/2013/10/12/does-closing-the-dome-help-r-a-dickeys-knuckleball/

In conclusion:

• While it might have some kind of subtle effect, Dickey’s knuckleball is not more ‘accurate’ in any meaningful way with the roof closed.
  • Dickey’s knuckleball gets far more swings and misses when it rises/floats, especially up and away from right-handed batters.
  • He can throw it harder to make that happen but also gets more lift if he has the wind at his back, and more lift + movement away from right-handed batters with the roof closed.
  • The effect is much more pronounced on Dickey’s upper-70′s knuckleball than his lower-70′s offering, or his 65mph floater.
  • The results are significant enough that if Dickey was starting for the Jays in a critical game there is a strong argument to be made in favour of closing the dome. (Or maybe a humidifier promotion? Hand fans for everyone in centre field? Starting the “hurricane” instead of the “wave”? The possibilities are endless

15-2
1st 5 OVER L17 starts by James Shields

not for today but that it was a nice stat...

went large on
Braves over 7
And Canada over 8.5.... might go even bigger on this, this has the makings of an ugly,, but the legend of holt is not playing tonight...

added to Canada over - gl everyone....

Last edited:
Boston at Toronto, 7:05 ET
Buchholz: 12-2 TSR on the road with a money line of -100 to -150
Dickey: 14-22 TSR in home games after having won 2 of their last 3 games
Thought I posted Buchholz's ERA on 4. Run away screaming

Do you want to talk about Tillman lined as the underdog? Why limit yourself to the last 8 games.

Tillman is 15-1 L16 lined ≥ 130. That goes back to Aug 6, 2011. The loss was his last start at Oakland lined 150 when the bullpen lost it for him in the 9th. Weaver hasn't allowed a HR in his last three starts. You have to go back to July 2, 2012 to see when Weaver went four consecutive starts without allowing a HR. That was 62 starts ago. Baltimore lead the league in HR. Come on in.

Jim Johnson totally worthless for the A's. They bring him in with a HUGE 9-2 lead and he still shits the bed. Might be the last time they bring him into a game.

Back