Wednesday errors are really getting me Discussion

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
cost me 100% of my post-AS bets so far, Alcides in Boston on Saturday and Cano last night...

leans from the BOL open:
MIL u7.5: Segal
COL +138: Emmel
SF u7: Carapazza
LAD +125: Diaz
CHC +110
CHW u7.5: Fletcher
BAL +145: H. Gibson
ARI u8.5: Gonzalez (gotta move up)

on the radar:
TOR o8.5: Morales
NYY +107: Scott
StL -118/u7.5

Wrong on the Ari total, probably low for a reason...

Overnight leans:
MIL u7.5: Segal
COL +151: Emmel
LAD +132: Diaz
CHC -102
BAL +145: H. Gibson

on the radar:
ARI u8: Gonzalez

NYY +110: Scott
StL -115/u7: Bellino

GW talk to me about your Dodgers lean...still don't think they can figure out the lefty situation

also with the pens going deep into that game yesterday; Burnett is essentially auditioning for another job via trade and Maddy is Maddy, I lean under there...normally like overs after long games but the pitchers on the hill dont line up for it and normally, from what I have seen, managers use the SP's as sacrifices for the game but these two should be able to deal after the long game

I'm surprised Darvish is favored. He's a top 3 pitcher but the Rangers are essentially made up of 5-6 double A talents offensively. Worst team in baseball last 40 games.

I'm surprised Darvish is favored. He's a top 3 pitcher but the Rangers are essentially made up of 5-6 double A talents offensively. Worst team in baseball last 40 games.

Line is kinda fair though-Darvish has been on/off this season. If this game was in Texas would Tex be -120/<-130 with Yu on the mound??

Game is a toss up based on how Darvish performs. If he keeps Yanks under 2-3 Texas should be able to hit off of Phelps..even with their AA Talent

GW talk to me about your Dodgers lean...still don't think they can figure out the lefty situation

it was strictly on price and Liriano having a tough umpire to deal with. Definitely not touching it until I see what's going on with HanRam/Puig as I'm nowhere near confident enough to speculate they play to jump in now before it's public knowledge

also with the pens going deep into that game yesterday; Burnett is essentially auditioning for another job via trade and Maddy is Maddy, I lean under there...normally like overs after long games but the pitchers on the hill dont line up for it and normally, from what I have seen, managers use the SP's as sacrifices for the game but these two should be able to deal after the long game

it's uncanny how many good outings come when teams need it after their bullpen gets gassed in a long game. I like Carrapazza's K-zone and made it 6.5 so i jumped in with the extra half and at plus-money. Not a great read cuz I coulda had 7.5 -110, but seeing it juiced the way it is and the likelihood of some PHI hitters sitting after the long night makes me like it more

good spot for Phelps. TEX is bad and people know it but Darvish has his fanboys and Phelps has been bad. Only way to get NYY at home at plus-money in this matchup and i think it's worth it (hoping for the Yu love too)

like the Brew crew during the day today...

also like over in Atlanta tonight

So if the skydome is open tonight- the wind is blowing almost directly in from center,,, good or bad for the dickey knuckler?

Have only glanced but
Cobb
Pheleps
Santana all on bad rest
I want to play Pheleps and Cobb so this is a problem
De La Rosa on poor rest and 6 ERA with Emmel
Washington on their super day and a great lefty hitting team

•SITUATION ANALYSIS: Play Against - Road underdogs with a money line of +125 to +175 (MIAMI) - poor power team (<=0.9 HR's/game) against a starting pitcher who gives up 0.5 or less HR's/start, with a starting pitcher whose WHIP is 1.250 to 1.350 on the season-NL.
(119-39 since 1997.) (75.3%, +59.4 units. Rating = 3*)

The average money line posted in these games was: Team favored with a money line of: -153.9
The average score in these games was: Team 5.2, Opponent 3.2 (Average run differential = +1.9)

The situation's record this season is: (9-2, +5.9 units).
Over the last 3 seasons the situation's record is: (26-7, +15.4 units).
Over the last 5 seasons the situation's record is: (57-17, +31.2 units).

**StatSystemsSports.net Prediction: Braves 5, Marlins 3

In Pheleps game at Cleveland he was also on 4 days. Yanks got hammered but he went 6 innings and only gave up 2 runs so I may play them

updated leans:
SEA u7.5: Joyce
COL +144: Emmel (need to jump)
LAD +124: Diaz (pending lineup)
BAL +155: H. Gibson
ARI u8.5: Gonzalez
StL -108/u7: Bellino (jesus this is low, I get TB is playing well but sheesh)

on the radar:
NYY +102: Scott

I'm on Milwaukee over today again. Wind blowing out to right center at 15-20mph. Temperature dropped overnight from 90 degrees to the upper 60s. Weeks starting in place of Scooter (quad) and I'm still trying to find out if Frazier is going to be in the lineup for Cincy.

With Scooter out top of the order is a bit shaken up for Milwaukee... Gomez, Lucroy (first time he's been in the 2 spot this season), Braun, Aramis, Weeks

watching on cbssportsline,, never noticed until today they don't have the sound anymore... crack of the bat for HR, applause for a run score, , "yourout for a strike out",,,,....
always liked that in the background

Assuming Quintana keeps this up, he is pitching like one of the best in game right now. Might need to ride him in any plus money situations.

agreed he's been good, been a lot of value going under with him
What is the situation? Dodgers away vs lefties 11-2 this season. There are some trends as well but when I see Padres on the road vs lefties I bet under.
When I see Dodgers on the road vs lefties I bet Dodgers.

Back