Wednesday Discussion Thread

There is something about this Seattle @ Denver game. I don't see the Sonics slowing down Denver any. Denver over 1st quarter looks attractive. There is money involved in this game, I lean that way (ov. 1st).

I don't see how Seattle hangs with Denver either. They could easily come in through the back door though as their 2nd unit has some decent talent in West, Wally, Kurt, etc

The reason the Wash line is low is because they havent been able to do well once in the preseason. They've been getting like 85 ppg (off the top of my head) while Indi been doin aight. If Oneal is in, Indi should win by plenty as we all know about Wash's inside D. However, even if he's not in, Diogu has been impressive as hell in preseason and end of last yr. Short but tough dude that can make free throws. Also, Jess Foster is a slick dude that gets boards- flat out. Dude is smart on the boards- rodman style- with the angles on where the ball will fly to. That alone should be able to take over Wash. Washington was/will be a bad road team. They feed off momentum and electricity. Indiana will be a quiet team this yr. Lotta challk and overs lookin good 2m. more thoughts in my thread

Indy did show a lot of energy and enthusiasm in the preseason, but talent wise and match up wise, Washington should win this game more times than not

I also think Sacramento has a better shot of winning this game outright against the Hornets than they are being given credit for, but not sure if I will play the money line or not yet

Jesus Dan, isn't it like 7AM out there? Crackhead.

I don't want Washington I don't think if JO is in. He should have a huge game if he's good to go.

Not liking the card honestly. Jersey is a tempting play but Bulls are always dangerous.

Possible 2H plays maybe.

Jesus Dan, isn't it like 7AM out there? Crackhead.

I don't want Washington I don't think if JO is in. He should have a huge game if he's good to go.

Not liking the card honestly. Jersey is a tempting play but Bulls are always dangerous.

Possible 2H plays maybe.

2 hours of sleep my friend and all dazed already this morning too, i AM a sick fuck.

Three sides I like are Wiz, Kings, Mavs. Leaning sides: Grizz (though that line is a bit tight right now, could've gone suicidal on that game if I had a strong lean to the total, would've probably chanced a SAS/total parlay along with a single wager on Memphis + the number) and leaning Nuggets (but both really not looking like they will be plays).

I do not like this card, I will just be rooting for all of my futures plays in the games I'm not playing.

For those looking to back the Nets or Bulls tonight:

<table class="s_playerNewsTable" id="Table1" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="487"><tbody><tr><td>
</td> <td class="s_playerNewsLeftBorder">
pixel.gif
</td> <td class="s_playerNewsText">
pixel.gif

Already in the midst of the Kobe Bryant trade news, the Bulls are looking to snap a dubious streak Wednesday at New Jersey. Not since April 17, 2001, when A.J. Guyton tossed in 24 points, have the Bulls defeated the Nets on the road, a span of 11 games.
"Definitely that's in the back of our mind," forward Luol Deng said. "But it's a new year and we just want to get off to a good start." A solid mindset for Deng, who was part of the squad last year that blew an 18-0 lead in the swamp. There case would be improved if Ben Wallace suits up, as he recovers from a sprained ankle.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

He'll definitely go Friday against Miami if he doesn't play tonight. Of course, would rather not see him out there, but expecting he will play and at the very least suit up. Caron should abuse MDJ like there is no tomorrow, if they can run effective iso's with him, it should really open things up in the court for the rest of the guys...AJ moves so well without the ball, they should in reality have an effective and efficient time offensively against the Pacers, but who really knows, right?

Question regarding Dal/Cle game. I noticed the public is on Dal, but the line just dropped from Dal -4 to Dal -3.5. Any thoughts?

Wiz-2.5
Pacers without JO and Murphy...Arenas, Jamison, Butler should rape them inside. I'm excited to see my boy NICK YOUNG if he gets any minutes.

Bulls+2.5
Big Ben in probable and same with Nocioni...this young team has a great core and they are only getting better. I've never been impressed with the Nets...only thing they really have is speed and the Bulls match up great against them. Jason Kidd is getting old and I think this might be the year they don't make the playoffs.

Dallas is missing Josh Howard, who is a HUGE part of that team on both ends of the floor. Yeah they still have Dirk, Harris, and JT31 but you can't underestimate how big of a role the quiet Josh Howard has. They are also missing Eric Dampier who everyone makes fun and deservingly so but even he plays a huge role as the garbage player.

We all know how lucky the Cavs were to make the playoffs and as good as LeGod is, the rest of the team is so so. I guess Sasha just signed but he hasn't played at all this preseason and Varejao is still not and won't be playing tonight?

I guess the Mavs are missing more than the Cavs. Mavs are the better team and they can play on the road but the Cavs have a crazy home crowd working for them tonight. I'd say this game is a tossup.

Back