Wednesday Discussion Thread

she has a few dr appointments 2marro so if I’m gonna do anything w the day games I’ll have them posted early or not at all. Honestly 1st quick glance I didn’t see anything I felt super strong about like I couldn’t do without. I set my alarm early enough I could take closer look and go bet them if I found something. To tell the truth nothing bout 2marro card jumped out at me like last few days, dunno if it the pitcher, prices, combination of things but I just didn’t see anything I even felt the need to post as reminder for myself of things I want to look closer at!

Dodgers/seattle interest me cause Flaherty could really punk Seattle but they have his number at 7.5, can you believe that shit?? Not saying it wrong I’m just saying there no way it was more worthy of that number that wheeler or Ray was and they were both 6.5!! Even if I think he can get 8 why the fuck would I play that considering the early Xmas presents I just got?!?!!!!! Seriously doubt Seattle scores 2 off him thru 5, my gut tells me Gilbert will be game tho so I could be more interested in the Ff under 3.5 at +115. I dunno I’ll def check this game out more but it the last game of the night so not gonna worry bout it anytime soon! Maybe if we at one these asshols dr’s that thinks it cute to make us wait 45 min ill look then to hopefully keep myself from getting pissed off cause Theresa doesn’t like when I tell ppl the truth! Lol. She doesn’t like when im angry and start turning colors, hulk like to smash! 😂

she has a few dr appointments 2marro so if I’m gonna do anything w the day games I’ll have them posted early or not at all. Honestly 1st quick glance I didn’t see anything I felt super strong about like I couldn’t do without. I set my alarm early enough I could take closer look and go bet them if I found something. To tell the truth nothing bout 2marro card jumped out at me like last few days, dunno if it the pitcher, prices, combination of things but I just didn’t see anything I even felt the need to post as reminder for myself of things I want to look closer at!

Dodgers/seattle interest me cause Flaherty could really punk Seattle but they have his number at 7.5, can you believe that shit?? Not saying it wrong I’m just saying there no way it was more worthy of that number that wheeler or Ray was and they were both 6.5!! Even if I think he can get 8 why the fuck would I play that considering the early Xmas presents I just got?!?!!!!! Seriously doubt Seattle scores 2 off him thru 5, my gut tells me Gilbert will be game tho so I could be more interested in the Ff under 3.5 at +115. I dunno I’ll def check this game out more but it the last game of the night so not gonna worry bout it anytime soon! Maybe if we at one these asshols dr’s that thinks it cute to make us wait 45 min ill look then to hopefully keep myself from getting pissed off cause Theresa doesn’t like when I tell ppl the truth! Lol. She doesn’t like when im angry and start turning colors, hulk like to smash! 😂
You let that BP get away from you then you'll both need to see his ass before you leave

First look but not betting yet, prefer to wait on these shit dogs but got to remember to bet them tomorrow. Usually the line improves on these and most times I don't mind waiting on movement in general.

PIT f5, COL ML, CIN ML, MIN/SD f5 u4.5, MIN/SD u3.5 .5*, CWS/SF f5 u3.5, OAK ML

Should be plenty of k's from both starters in the CWS/SF game, I keep wondering when Crochet's arm is gonna fall off but it certainly wasn't during that last game he pitched

Should be plenty of k's from both starters in the CWS/SF game, I keep wondering when Crochet's arm is gonna fall off but it certainly wasn't during that last game he pitched

I can’t mess w crochet I’ll lose my shit the min they pull him after 2-3 innings! I dunno how they even coming up w lines on him?

Reactions: KJ
I can’t mess w crochet I’ll lose my shit the min they pull him after 2-3 innings! I dunno how they even coming up w lines on him?
If there's one thing we know about CWS management it's that they will abuse his arm and he'll need round two of TJ next season

If there's one thing we know about CWS management it's that they will abuse his arm and he'll need round two of TJ next season

Havnt they already had games they yank him after 2-3 innings, I think it been some time since he pitched more than ;4 linings.

Thing is he could strike out 9 Giants in 4 innings after what these first two mopes of the series have made them look like

Thing is he could strike out 9 Giants in 4 innings after what these first two mopes of the series have made them look like

For sure but there doesn’t seem to be any kind of logic behind when he goes 4 or gets taken out sooner, few starts back think he got taken out after 2 perfect innings. At the moment DK doesn’t even have a number up for him, I havnt paid attention lately but Id be surprised if they even offer one on him.

For sure but there doesn’t seem to be any kind of logic behind when he goes 4 or gets taken out sooner, few starts back think he got taken out after 2 perfect innings. At the moment DK doesn’t even have a number up for him, I havnt paid attention lately but Id be surprised if they even offer one on him.
I'm gonna focus on Webb anyway. Need to avoid the burnout on specific games tonight with a ton of soccer action tomorrow. Fuck getting thunderstorm now, doubt I do much sleeping between now and first pitch in the morning somewhere. Thankfully my weather app says it's going to be 5 degrees colder on Wednesday and the high will be 103

Holy shit, Johnny Cueto sighting. Pitching for Angels today @ KC. 8 runs on 27 hits, 5 walks in 23 1/3 innings @ Salt Lake.

Looks like the two times in the last five games he didn't go four, he was rocked pretty good, at least by his standards.

Looks like the two times in the last five games he didn't go four, he was rocked pretty good, at least by his standards.
So I guess it comes down to the lineup he's facing

Dead serious I think he could strike out 10 in three innings against this bunch

I guess it's possible Crochet gets that in 3 innings w/o a sweat if you play it

I guess it's possible Crochet gets that in 3 innings w/o a sweat if you play it
I bet both of them thinking both would get it. Might of been you that said it. Pulled after 57 pitches with 4 k. Need Webb now for a small loss.

• Sad
I bet both of them thinking both would get it. Might of been you that said it. Pulled after 57 pitches with 4 k. Need Webb now for a small loss.
It's weird. It's basically gambling on how many pitches they'll let him go. 70 pitches is easy 7-8 k's but that's the gamble

didn’t play any daY games just enjoyed the doctors! Lol, anyways few of them I played just started so that don’t help anyone. Still
Got 3 left.

Nola ov 5.5 k’s -105
Gilbert ov 5.5 k’s -120
Cards Ff tt ov 1.5 -135

Sorry I hate to his post what I played but still not home, I’ll try to talk bout before they start. Just know I’m pessimistic at best bout cads,
They should hit this kid but I don’t trust them a whole lot! lol

didn’t play any daY games just enjoyed the doctors! Lol, anyways few of them I played just started so that don’t help anyone. Still
Got 3 left.

Nola ov 5.5 k’s -105
Gilbert ov 5.5 k’s -120
Cards Ff tt ov 1.5 -135
This is where we get to see where Gilbert is as a horse going forward. Don't care about this season necessarily. You need to avoid the sweep at one of the best teams in MLB...does he have that ace type stuff tonight? I agree with it. Really the last two nights Woo and Miller had it but the offense failed (and the pen last night) but they should have been up 6 by the 5th inning with all the charity Buehler was giving. Just really offensively challenged per usual. Not sure why they can't figure that out year after year. Park plays big, load your team with singles hitters!

This is where we get to see where Gilbert is as a horse going forward. Don't care about this season necessarily. You need to avoid the sweep at one of the best teams in MLB...does he have that ace type stuff tonight? I agree with it. Really the last two nights Woo and Miller had it but the offense failed (and the pen last night) but they should have been up 6 by the 5th inning with all the charity Buehler was giving. Just really offensively challenged per usual. Not sure why they can't figure that out year after year. Park plays big, load your team with singles hitters!

Yea you know I pretty much always been a Gilbert buyer, I agree if you that dude you pitch a big boy game here. Not gonna lie it was tempting to play Flaherty cause I could prob strike out at least 4-5 mariners before my arm fell off! Think I mentioned the problem w playing him last night tho, how can I play Flaherty who can be a stud but hasn’t proven to consistently be great yet imo to punch out 8 after they gave us those lovely gifts of 6.5 on wheeler and ray last night? I just can’t justify laying a bigger number on Flaherty regardless opponent cause those guys were playing high k teams and I trusted those dudes more than I do Flaherty. He prob will punch out 8+ but imo you paying top dollar. Gilbert obviously has a much tougher task but 5.5 for a cat with his swinging strike stuff is a gift vs any lineup in this day and age, I think he pitches well, no clue if he get any help but long as he doesn’t get ran from game early he should get at least 6 k’s.

I know you hate Nola and he really hasn’t been punching out guys at his normal clip lately, I just couldn’t resist 5.5 so cheap when I’ve seen some really mediocre pitchers fan 6+ Braves in the past month! I expect Nola to pitch well as he usually does in big games and vs the Braves, the Braves will do the rest cause they swing at everything hunting long balls, if his curve is working this will cash early!

Yea you know I pretty much always been a Gilbert buyer, I agree if you that dude you pitch a big boy game here. Not gonna lie it was tempting to play Flaherty cause I could prob strike out at least 4-5 mariners before my arm fell off! Think I mentioned the problem w playing him last night tho, how can I play Flaherty who can be a stud but hasn’t proven to consistently be great yet imo to punch out 8 after they gave us those lovely gifts of 6.5 on wheeler and ray last night? I just can’t justify laying a bigger number on Flaherty regardless opponent cause those guys were playing high k teams and I trusted those dudes more than I do Flaherty. He prob will punch out 8+ but imo you paying top dollar. Gilbert obviously has a much tougher task but 5.5 for a cat with his swinging strike stuff is a gift vs any lineup in this day and age, I think he pitches well, no clue if he get any help but long as he doesn’t get ran from game early he should get at least 6 k’s.
I've heard more than one person suggesting Woo as a nice CY bet for next season. This Mariners staff is loaded but can only do so much in the HR derby age of hitters

I've heard more than one person suggesting Woo as a nice CY bet for next season. This Mariners staff is loaded but can only do so much in the HR derby age of hitters

Without giving it much thought I think they prob the best staff in baseball but god damn the offense is so putrid. That gotta wear on even really good pitchers to know they damn near have to pitch a shutout just to avoid taking the L, it doesn’t even guarantee them a win! Lol. I liked when they got Arozarena but then their next move was a washed up Turner I never liked?!?!? So you got a guy having his worst year and a guy that shoulda retired 2 years ago to jump start the offense? It’s freaking criminal the Astros have lapped these guys with all the injuries they have had!

Far as cards bet this kid pitching for Milw isn’t that great, I think cards can hit his pitches but it so tough to trust cards, this team is so trash, just like I said was gonna happen 2 years ago cause this front office is total dog shit and the owners are apparently worried bout not having enough money. Fuck this team but I do think they can score 2, unless they have all just quit which If they havnt it coming.

Without giving it much thought I think they prob the best staff in baseball but god damn the offense is so putrid. That gotta wear on even really good pitchers to know they damn near have to pitch a shutout just to avoid taking the L, it doesn’t even guarantee them a win! Lol. I liked when they got Arozarena but then their next move was a washed up Turner I never liked?!?!? So you got a guy having his worst year and a guy that shoulda retired 2 years ago to jump start the offense? It’s freaking criminal the Astros have lapped these guys with all the injuries they have had!
I'll stand behind our starting staff if they can get healthy but M's are next up. Seattle needs a bunch of Tommy Phan types. It's where Robinson Cano went to collect a check then end up on some game BenchCoach is betting on South of the border

I'll stand behind our starting staff if they can get healthy but M's are next up. Seattle needs a bunch of Tommy Phan types. It's where Robinson Cano went to collect a check then end up on some game BenchCoach is betting on South of the border

I have a hard time cause I havnt seen your staff all healthy together so they really don’t even come to mind for me. There could be an argument if they all get healthy and pitching like they can, thing is snakes don’t have to pitch as well cause ya’ll can hit the ball! Seattle pen way better tho! Not that it matters cause they so rarely have a lead they shit themselves last night, prob been 2 weeks since they got to come in with a lead and they blew it! lol

This sexy girl on mlb network likes Gilbert k’s also, when me and her on same dude he been cashing since I’ve started seeing her making picks. She was on Ray w me last night but she also took Fedde, I was like you can have him girl! I almost feel dumb betting cards Ff Tt tonight! Lol

Damn McCarthy hit snakes home run, I’m happy for the runs cause I’m on ov 4.5 but I took Joc with the home run boost

I have a hard time cause I havnt seen your staff all healthy together so they really don’t even come to mind for me. There could be an argument if they all get healthy and pitching like they can, thing is snakes don’t have to pitch as well cause ya’ll can hit the ball! Seattle pen way better tho! Not that it matters cause they so rarely have a lead they shit themselves last night, prob been 2 weeks since they got to come in with a lead and they blew it! lol
We now have a good 7/8/9 just have to play the game to get there and it doesn't involve Sewald. He's shot.

Thompson/Puk/Martinez are very, very good if they can line up that way

I knew it was close in order and I saw snakes w 3 and thought oh shit maybe Joc cashed for me, nope. Lol

We now have a good 7/8/9 just have to play the game to get there and it doesn't involve Sewald. He's shot.

Thompson/Puk/Martinez are very, very good if they can line up that way

The important thing is ys’ll will actually have leads! Seattle not so much

Still a couple weeks away from getting Kelly and Rodriguez stretched out. Then It's Gallen/Kelly/Rodriguez/Montgomery and should be Nelson but Pffadt is an option. I'd put Nelson over Monty at this point, not sure how he's not in the rotation

Pretty fascinating season considering our #2 and #3 starters basically have missed it to this point

Pretty fascinating season considering our #2 and #3 starters basically have missed it to this point

At the moment I think it ya’ll or pads in WS Of course my mind subject to change but those 2 playing best ball in Nl imo.

These fucking pitchers in sd are throwing a million damn pitches but somehow not giving up shit. That could be a good game to live bet over, gonna be lot of middle relief against 2 pretty hot offenses.

At the moment I think it ya’ll or pads in WS Of course my mind subject to change but those 2 playing best ball in Nl imo.
Yeah both are hot. In my now 26 years here...crazy to think that, more than half my life...I pull for SD, it's the Phoenix getaway for a three day weekend so you kinda just adopt that shit as a second home. I pull for them unless it's against us. Their bullpen is loaded. I actually rate it as the best in the bigs, better than Cleveland for me for closing games out. They are avoid at all cost in the playoffs.

NL West is a lot of fun right now. No clue how it ends up.

Oh @KJ , I dunno bout angels entire pen but they got some cat closing who was throwing freaking 104-105 the other night!

• Wow
Yeah both are hot. In my now 26 years here...crazy to think that, more than half my life...I pull for SD, it's the Phoenix getaway for a three day weekend so you kinda just adopt that shit as a second home. I pull for them unless it's against us. Their bullpen is loaded. I actually rate it as the best in the bigs, better than Cleveland for me for closing games out. They are avoid at all cost in the playoffs.

NL West is a lot of fun right now. No clue how it ends up.

I think cle pen a tad overrated based off facing bunch of crappy offenses early. Not saying they bad but don’t think they as good numbers suggest, the closer no joke tho.

Nola washed this fuck can’t punch out anyone. Didnt they just give him like a 3-4 year deal? Dunno bout that move, lol.,

Hope someone got on that live over in Sd, twins busted that shit open 5 min after I said that shit!!

I think cle pen a tad overrated based off facing bunch of crappy offenses early. Not saying they bad but don’t think they as good numbers suggest, the closer no joke tho.
Pens are a product of game situation. Man watching that KC team in 2014 and 2015, how cool it was to know a lead going to the 7th was a lock with three guys who knew their roles and loved it. That's what anyone should strive for. And those pitchers knew it when they came in the game...sucks I can't remember a name outside of Herrera but they just did what winning teams do.

Back