Wednesday Discussion Thread

the sweet science of these teams having no fucking clue! The bottom line is it don’t matter how ya try to micromanage these kids, some of their elbows blow out and they gotta get the TJ, some don’t! No matter how you use them there no proven way that works! The arbitrary 100 pitch number is so stupid!!

Cleveland piled on 6 runs. It be shocking if that doesn’t take the chedda! Pads not scoring 7+!!! Im shocked how bad they been, I don’t mind how wrong I was after the trades cause fading them has been so profitable!!!

Don’t look now but Rox cut lead in half!! There still no way, rangers can’t blow that lead.. can they???

good to see you back full blast in the baseball forum 2. Will join you when I get home from work.

I still been trying to post plays most days; all the ones I made plays anyways; just not as many or as much to talk bout., I’m feeling pretty good about where I am with my college fb stuff, still need to do some work on nfl prop stuff but I’ll prob do that next week.

Jeez. Seattle Ff -.5 is freaking -175! I can’t lay that kind of wood on a offense who has consistently let me down when all it woulda took is a run or 2 to cash Ff!

Wish I coulda turned this around and made the obvious play on nats Ff +.5 at a real nice price. I feel like I can sniff out these times seattle offense is gonna no show as sizable favs cause I’ve lost so many times trying to elinnate most the juice playing them -.5 Ff. Lol. I think they have played most 1 run games in league, or close!

Spenser Watkins o2.5 strikeouts is super tempting

Looks like he gets there for sure, crazy how many soft numbers all a sudden today!!. I wouldn’t be stressing 0’s havnt scored yet cause Giolito MO is looking great then bing bam boom he turns into a pumpkin!! My only concern is balty lack of baserunners thus far, need to get everyone up a 2nd and ideally top of lineup gst a 3rd crack at him by 5th.

4k’s for him already! Great find!!

Cash McClanahan k’s. Swept the board on k props. Just like the good old days (from a month ago! Lmao)., balty got 1 on the board, it be really nice if they could run into one in the 5th and cash the Ff team total!

Congrats!!

It been almost a month since there was a day w so much value on the k props! I thought was pretty much done w them for the year, I’ve been playing 1 every couple days but the value been few and far between, I dunno if the guy in charge was drunk at the wheel today or what?? Lol.

Not that it matters but McClanahan might punch out 15 if rays let him go, his pitch count pretty low and he has 8 already!!

Fuckinv giolito pitching best game of his season, not fanning guys but being efficient, his pitch count still low as shit. We gotta get to this Fuxk soon.

How did I know cards were gonna struggle w this dude I never heard of making 1st start of the year!!

It was a lot of juice 2. I paid -180 to get it, but felt good about it and it cashed pretty easily. Also did Astros first five, which just cashed as well. Had a boost on DK, so only had to pay -150 for it, which was good value.

It was a lot of juice 2. I paid -180 to get it, but felt good about it and it cashed pretty easily. Also did Astros first five, which just cashed as well. Had a boost on DK, so only had to pay -150 for it, which was good value.

Oh yea. -180 certainly didn’t represent his chances of getting 3! Proper number woulda prob been closer to -280!! I was just curious, thanks.

Back