Wednesday Discussion Thread

Looks like the weather man wasn’t exactly spot on here (big shocker), appears most the rain has moved out the area or staying south, they might get little wet sometime during the game but My guess they gonna be able to play it. Damn, I didn’t even bother capping and was kinda happy not since Vazquez burnt me by being way better than i expected last game and I really haven’t seen much of Oviedo for us.

TB going R heavy means no Meadows, Lowe, Wendle and Margot slides up to 2nd. I still really don't like that offense and the bullpen has been a shell of itself, too

Irvin isn't that pretty, but had a dominant spring and the good OAK pen didn't work yesterday besides Wendelken who should be available again tonight

I still think Velasquez a gas can! He avoided waking ppl in Colorado which surprised me., my brother been saying forever Oviedo should be in the rotation ahead of Gant or De Leon so guess we will find out here!!

Degrom once again pitches a pretty fantastic game and this time not only do muts lose but he gets charged with the L. Gotta be one the craziest things in history the game, one the best pitchers of this generation team has a losing record when he starts! Shameful for the Mets, great for those of us with the stones to fade him! Lol.

Someone please explain number and juice associated with it on F5 and FG total in SF tonight???

well, wood has been pretty fantastic this year and giants simply don’t score much off opposing teams starters, doesn’t even seem to make much difference how skilled they are!

Looks like you got the original Ff over but certainly wasn’t easy, good thing for the fluky 2nd that got you all 4! Looking at it now certainly doesn’t appear it was all that crazy. I think oddsmakers catching on to some the consistently low scoring outputs by some teams!

TB going R heavy means no Meadows, Lowe, Wendle and Margot slides up to 2nd. I still really don't like that offense and the bullpen has been a shell of itself, too

Irvin isn't that pretty, but had a dominant spring and the good OAK pen didn't work yesterday besides Wendelken who should be available again tonight

glastnow just a beast tho. I think part rays problem against lefties is last year Brosseau was abusing lhp and this year not so much.

Hendricks looks like a shot fighter anytime he faces a team not named the Brewers! Hope he continues getting creamed until he faces the cards, I got a feeling he will shit all over us also!! Lol

i was hoping to get KC dogged, but that clearly is based on my opinion of the team preseason not now that they're the 2020 Dodgers

PIT has been cashing big dog tickets left and right

usually the way it goes with a team like them, cash when they big Ol dogs and nobody gives them a chance, the minute they start getting lined like they equals (ish) with a team like kc they get ran over! I prefer to play dogs but a situation only laying that small number where I actually had kc priced higher I don’t mind eating the small juice. At 1st glance Red Sox feel somewhat similar today vs the rangers.

what really bummed me out bout pirates last week is only game I played them in twins series was gm1 with my guy Brubaker going and despite him being very good allowing 2 runs over 7 innings they couldn’t give him any support! Then they go and score 6 each the remaining 2 games while I ignored them!

Back