ALLENL
irvin
DUNNING
dunn
mize
minor
pivetta
fedde

ATL not playing well but still look to be better than CHC, Hendricks can flip that though and his last start was encouraging after whatever COVID/sickness stuff he was dealing with before the start he got rocked. Ynoa sinkerballer who has come out of nowhere, bet he'll head back to nowhere soon enough

MIA is just hard to back, Alcantara is awesome but i feel like the Fish lose his starts a lot despite him nearly always putting forth a good performance. Big bullpen discrepancy doesn't help since they're gonna be careful with him and not push him past 6-7. Interested in seeing if MIL goes opener and considering who has pitched today with hopefully Hader closing it out in the 9th since i know they're trying not to use him b2b days

who's backing the Twins right now? And as a road fave?

Rays fortunate to win tonight, OAK wasn't very good either but Glasnow has been striking the world out or pretty average this season. Castillo still doesn't look sharp and the rest of that pen was getting outs despite hard contact all night tonight. It may not happen tomorrow, but they're going to have to trade somebody to get some bullpen help or this season could eat them alive

Unsure when to back the Rangers, whenver i lay off they win and when i back them they get smashed but they are on my list every day

Mize price is silly, but DET may be the worst lineup in the league and Mize isn't trustworthy yet

Minor as a big fave probably makes me want to take some PIT

Pivetta can hang with deGrom if he's on, but who the heck knows when he'll be on

Fedde just based on price, but WSH may be the NL's Detroit

These F5 unders I tell ya.....Reds/Dodgers cruising along bottom 4 at 1-0 and Hoffman walks the first 2 and then gives up a homer for Dodgers first hit of the game

ATL not playing well but still look to be better than CHC, Hendricks can flip that though and his last start was encouraging after whatever COVID/sickness stuff he was dealing with before the start he got rocked. Ynoa sinkerballer who has come out of nowhere, bet he'll head back to nowhere soon enough

MIA is just hard to back, Alcantara is awesome but i feel like the Fish lose his starts a lot despite him nearly always putting forth a good performance. Big bullpen discrepancy doesn't help since they're gonna be careful with him and not push him past 6-7. Interested in seeing if MIL goes opener and considering who has pitched today with hopefully Hader closing it out in the 9th since i know they're trying not to use him b2b days

who's backing the Twins right now? And as a road fave?

Rays fortunate to win tonight, OAK wasn't very good either but Glasnow has been striking the world out or pretty average this season. Castillo still doesn't look sharp and the rest of that pen was getting outs despite hard contact all night tonight. It may not happen tomorrow, but they're going to have to trade somebody to get some bullpen help or this season could eat them alive

Unsure when to back the Rangers, whenver i lay off they win and when i back them they get smashed but they are on my list every day

Mize price is silly, but DET may be the worst lineup in the league and Mize isn't trustworthy yet

Minor as a big fave probably makes me want to take some PIT

Pivetta can hang with deGrom if he's on, but who the heck knows when he'll be on
Cc
Fedde just based on price, but WSH may be the NL's Detroit

I typically like to back alcontera the Ff, I don’t see a line yet but I’ll either be on him Ff or the Ff under. I’d have to look it up to make sure but I think majority of the time he has problems it in the 6th or 7th when he teams do get to him.

Problem with Hendricks is as I mentioned when I was confident in him last start i wouldn’t know if he back or it was just him handling milw as he always does!

shocked to see rays struggling vs lefties since they usually have a bunch of platoon guys w great splits vs them. If ya like Irvin Ff under the way to go, glastnow too steep to back on the ml imo and can’t trust rays bats to lay the rl’s.

Neither tribe or twinks been hitting lhp so maybe Ff under although that has went to shit in tribe games since the yanks series.

Have to be on crack to back Degrom at that price with the way muts are playing! Pivetta velo up a few ticks on his fastball but walks a problem, Mets also have strong numbers him but not the current version.

i'm not a 1H player, but avoiding the TB bullpen is not what i want to do right now at all. Prefer OAK by a lot, Castillo is the only real trustworthy option right now and he doesn't look great

also not sure we know what version Pivetta is, wouldn't overreact to one good start he still has major control problems and that can't be fixed quickly

Godley going for MIL, makes me like Alcantara a little bit more than just against unknown lol

Good point banky, Alcantara 6th and 7th inning trouble does ring a bell for me since that's around QS qualification and those outs matter to me for fantasy

also not sure we know what version Pivetta is, wouldn't overreact to one good start he still has major control problems and that can't be fixed quickly

I have no clue if pivetta “fixed” it just the price that intriguing when he has shown some flashes. Sox lineup shouldn’t be a pushover even for degrom and as we know muts sporting a losing record since ‘18 when he starts so the idea he should be laying north of -200 is crazy imo.

Kershaw is 3-2 with a 2.54 ERA and 84 strikeouts in his career against the Reds
Reds are 1-5 in their last 6 games as an underdog and 1-7 in their last 8 overall
The Dodgers are 38-14 in their last 52 during game 3 of a series and 91-36 in their last 127 home games
The over is 6-1-1 in Reds last 8 overall
The over is 4-0 in Dodgers last 4 overall
The Reds are 7-17 in the last 24 meetings in Los Angeles and 2-6 in the last 8 meetings

Godley going for MIL, makes me like Alcantara a little bit more than just against unknown lol

Good point banky, Alcantara 6th and 7th inning trouble does ring a bell for me since that's around QS qualification and those outs matter to me for fantasy

you would have to check it to make sure but im pretty confident saying whenever alcontera gives up more than 2-3 runs they come after the 5th.

holy hell just saw the line, alcontera is a pick against Godly? They must expect Godly to pitch incredibly well! If that the case the Ff u4 be money but I dunno if I trust Godly so think I prefer fish Ff.

you would have to check it to make sure but im pretty confident saying whenever alcontera gives up more than 2-3 runs they come after the 5th.

holy hell just saw the line, alcontera is a pick against Godly? They must expect Godly to pitch incredibly well! If that the case the Ff u4 be money but I dunno if I trust Godly so think I prefer fish Ff.
Got your favourite team and Brew u3.5, like Mooch calling strikes, might be the only ump I care about today

Got your favourite team and Brew u3.5, like Mooch calling strikes, might be the only ump I care about today

i split between fish Ff and the Ff u4. Took another shot on over in zona since roof gonna be open again right? That really all I finished on the card but wanted to come up and get fish game in.

i split between fish Ff and the Ff u4. Took another shot on over in zona since roof gonna be open again right? That really all I finished on the card but wanted to come up and get fish game in.
High of 79 today! Then 90s here we come although night games should still see open roof for a couple weeks

Alcantara this year is yielding a .548 OPS in 18 6th-inning PAs. But a 2.457 OPS in (only) eight 7th-inning PAs

Alcantara this year is yielding a .548 OPS in 18 6th-inning PAs. But a 2.457 OPS in (only) eight 7th-inning PAs
Godley was a spot starter and relief arm for Toronto cause our staff sucked and bp was average at best; could definitely see runs between these two starters

Godley was a spot starter and relief arm for Toronto cause our staff sucked and bp was average at best; could definitely see runs between these two starters
Mooch K zone is the size of the Mediterranean

Mooch K zone is the size of the Mediterranean
this is true, I guess depends who you are and how you evaluate those but a larger strike zone might mean more swings as well; just don't know if i'm ever tempted by it. I think it was GW that liked a large strike ump to overs? or a correlation similar to that

I don’t expect alcontera to give up many, he should dominate this lineup (hopefully this isn’t the kiss of death). I really got no clue what we will get out of godly? I’ve seen the light hitting Marlins struggle with worse (then out of nowhere hit some good relievers, lol). I like fish Ff more so I put 2x on them and 1x on Ff u4.

I don’t expect alcontera to give up many, he should dominate this lineup (hopefully this isn’t the kiss of death). I really got no clue what we will get out of godly? I’ve seen the light hitting Marlins struggle with worse (then out of nowhere hit some good relievers, lol). I like fish Ff more so I put 2x on them and 1x on Ff u4.
My guess is that you expect to go more than 5 then.

True but at that price? Worth a stab for sure. deGrom is great but we know the story there

Alright anyone else who says/implies that Miami is Banky's favorite team is going to become the object of my ire. And this includes Bank himself!

how about “favorite team to bet”? The cards being the brand name popular team they are it’s just a fact of life I have to bet against them sometimes. Any day I don’t have action on either those teams the cards will be on my tv and I’ll be rooting for them!

since we on subject of cardinals I gotta say Martinez is turning into a pleasant surprise all a sudden! Not just cause his last 2 starts were good either, as I had mentioned for most part he had been going several innings looking good he just continued to have that one blow up inning that was skewing his numbers! The last 2 starts it has never came! I wonder if it a coincidence Yadi hasn’t caught either those games? Certainly not blaming Yadi but I wonder if Carlos stays more engaged when he doesn’t have Yadi back there dictating every pitch?

how about “favorite team to bet”? The cards being the brand name popular team they are it’s just a fact of life I have to bet against them sometimes. Any day I don’t have action on either those teams the cards will be on my tv and I’ll be rooting for them!

since we on subject of cardinals I gotta say Martinez is turning into a pleasant surprise all a sudden! Not just cause his last 2 starts were good either, as I had mentioned for most part he had been going several innings looking good he just continued to have that one blow up inning that was skewing his numbers! The last 2 starts it has never came! I wonder if it a coincidence Yadi hasn’t caught either those games? Certainly not blaming Yadi but I wonder if Carlos stays more engaged when he doesn’t have Yadi back there dictating every pitch?
First off, you've denounced the Cards as your team this last off season, so you are Fish!

First off, you've denounced the Cards as your team this last off season, so you are Fish!

lol. I was just mad about the whole situation with Fox sports Midwest not being allowed to be carried by streaming services, still annoys me but then I remembered I’m creative and figured out how to stream all their games for free :) I still think they some lousy greedy fucks for doing it but let’s be real, all mlb teams a bunch of lousy greedy fucks! We gonna see that come the end the season when collective bargaining agreement comes to a end and these morons prob have a strike or lockout!!!

• Love
Reactions: KJ
I just noticed Jazz Chisholm went on the IL. That really hurts a fish team who’s lineup was suspect with him leading off and making things happen, ugh. I like Rojas but much better in the 2 hole behind Jazz.

I just noticed Jazz Chisholm went on the IL. That really hurts a fish team who’s lineup was suspect with him leading off and making things happen, ugh. I like Rojas but much better in the 2 hole behind Jazz.
This has zero content other than to say I read it as Jizz Chasholm

holy Crap. I’ve seen some the worst calls made involving runners going up the 1st base line this year! Several times I’ve seen pitchers throw ball at the runner and he gets called out for no apparent reason and all other runners have to return to base. Now I just saw them call a fish hitter safe cause they said godly got in his path to 1st base but was total redic as guy was gonna be out by a mile either way.

Now the home plate ump blocks catchers path to throw runner out on wild pitch!! Lmao. I’ll take it tho.

well, we got the Marlins Ff. Bummer couldn’t get the Ff under but at least cashed the bigger bet!!! Alcontera was pretty great other than the mistake to wong, that was catcher or whomever called that pitch fault as much as his imo.

I have no clue if pivetta “fixed” it just the price that intriguing when he has shown some flashes. Sox lineup shouldn’t be a pushover even for degrom and as we know muts sporting a losing record since ‘18 when he starts so the idea he should be laying north of -200 is crazy imo.

can't price him -150 though so it is what it is

Kershaw is 3-2 with a 2.54 ERA and 84 strikeouts in his career against the Reds
Reds are 1-5 in their last 6 games as an underdog and 1-7 in their last 8 overall
The Dodgers are 38-14 in their last 52 during game 3 of a series and 91-36 in their last 127 home games
The over is 6-1-1 in Reds last 8 overall
The over is 4-0 in Dodgers last 4 overall
The Reds are 7-17 in the last 24 meetings in Los Angeles and 2-6 in the last 8 meetings

this is wrong, going for the sweep so 1-5 1-7 doesn't make sense

this is true, I guess depends who you are and how you evaluate those but a larger strike zone might mean more swings as well; just don't know if i'm ever tempted by it. I think it was GW that liked a large strike ump to overs? or a correlation similar to that

wrong, but i could see a large zone meaning more swings early to attack fastballs

i'd guess he's getting better and the rust is wearing off, Yadi is a good thing for pitch calling, framing, respect from umpires and the running game too

i'd guess he's getting better and the rust is wearing off, Yadi is a good thing for pitch calling, framing, respect from umpires and the running game too

oh don’t get me wrong yadi is awesome for pitchers, I just wonder if without him Carlos has to remain a little more focused instead of simply throwing whatever yadi lays down. For most Martinez career it has rarely been lack of talent that gets him into trouble, he a damn head case. At times he reminds me of the kid you see in outfield chasing butterflies around as the game going! lol.

wrong, but i could see a large zone meaning more swings early to attack fastballs
There was some sort of correlation you spoke of with strike zone % a while back with something I just don’t remember exactly what that was. I’ll see if I can dig it up haha

Back