Bayern -2 -125 2.5*
Bayern -1.75 -156 4*
Bayern -2.25 +106
Bayern -2.5 +135
Bayern/Bochum over 3.25 -125 2*
Bayern/Bochum over 3.5 +101
1h Bayern -1 +108 2*
1h Bayern/Bochum over 1.5 +103

There's a real chance Bayern play a B team and score 4 themselves here, naturally it would behoove me to have them notch a couple in the first half...would be shocked if they don't win by two regardless of who is on the pitch, and to see 5 goals from them wouldn't shock me. Actually looking forward to watching this...don't know shit about Bochum but expect a lot of selfies and photo opps from the home crowd while pure class is in the house.

Anyone reading this, I will be on Hertha for the early game but don't know how I'm playing it, doesn't appear to be the open game we see in Germany typically and the lines reflect that

Jesus gonna be laying some chalk because I don't see any way PSG or Barcelona lose tomorrow either. Valencia are an apt opponent, but who fades the 28 game streak Barca are on? Not this guy. Have some thoughts on both favorites and like them a lot, but will follow up tomorrow.

So we get Hertha Berlin who are third on the current German table, but possibly the 7th or 8th best team there...and going to a lower level team who aren't really concerned about their position, they are mid-table. Guessing this will be a huge home game for Heidenheim, a chance to show up against the elite level club while they are comfortably in the middle of their league, so nothing to distract them...tough one to handicap, as Hertha, I'd assume, are looking toward the very winnable game against Stuttgart on Saturday. That said, if Hertha get an early goal, I think this goes 3-0 fairly quickly...but 0-0 type game isn't out of question. Going to tread lightly there...if no score at half I won't hesitate to take 2nd half under unless I see something to deter that. Will be on Hertha though, just treading very lightly.

Meh not feeling this game so much, keeping it fairly light

Hertha Berlin -.25 -109 2*

Jesus gonna be laying some chalk because I don't see any way PSG or Barcelona lose tomorrow either. Valencia are an apt opponent, but who fades the 28 game streak Barca are on? Not this guy. Have some thoughts on both favorites and like them a lot, but will follow up tomorrow.

I faded barca; they rested all their players minus Rak and they are playing youth tonight...I know Neville said his focus is on Saturday but FFS 7-0 they have some pride to take care of tonight.

They are tied for the club record with 28 games without a loss, correct? If so, I can't help but think Barca take this a bit serious regardless of who is out there...maybe take them live if they fall behind or if still tied at the 60 minute mark. I do realize that record doesn't mean they'll actually perform but can't see them laying an egg.

And just like that 2 goals already in Germany dammit, just didn't trust that one

They are tied for the club record with 28 games without a loss, correct? If so, I can't help but think Barca take this a bit serious regardless of who is out there...maybe take them live if they fall behind or if still tied at the 60 minute mark. I do realize that record doesn't mean they'll actually perform but can't see them laying an egg.
I'm sure it does, but I think if it held more weight more than rak woudl be playing....Messi was going to be out anyway with kidney surgery...but you don't have 7 youth's practicing with first team other than to get them some exposure and time...not trying to sway, I just think if it meant that much more than just Rak would be playing. :shake:

Thanks bud, just gonna tread lightly if at all in that game, and do it live. Need Bayern to show for me. Adding FA Cup:

Peterborough +.5 -109 2*

Yikes Munich looks leaky early, lucky to have not given one up.

PSG -1 -123 2*
PSG -1.25 +111 2*
PSG -1.5 +143
Lyon/PSG o2.5 -148
Lyon/PSG o2.75 -120

Don't have a team total offered. That's all for me today.

Regardless of the outcome thanks for keeping me off Barca gsro, saw they just scored but still glad to have no part of it. Let's face it, after Mueller got stuffed on the PK I had that feeling you get when one of the dice hits the floor on a hot craps table...and Bayern missed two others that were sitting right in front of the net. So to get lucky with that last goal from Lewy was unexpected to say the least...and at that time PSG were 60 minutes in without a shot on goal LOL

Been watching enough to think someone gets one in these final 15 minutes of extra time, most likely WBA

Damn nice work again kj. Good to see you doing well, and even more impressive to see how far you've come as a soccer handicapper over the course of time. Keep it up!

:cheers3:

Thanks hugh, too kind. However some would just say I have too much time on my hands and need to get out the house. :cheers3:

Well apparently those extra time adds weren't good wagers lol

Stevie Wonder makes that header 8/10 times

Back