Wednesday Champions League IN-GAME...

I believe that everything is going to be under.... Even the games that have a goal...

Villareal have to score, they are just pressing like crazy and Panathinaikos defense is going to give in somepoint

Panathinaikos has taken Villareal out of the game, they are pissed that they can't do anything... If the goal comes for Villareal it's going to be either one hell of a goal or a lucky piece of shit.... Gooooo Panathinaikos

Panathinaikos has taken Villareal out of the game, they are pissed that they can't do anything... If the goal comes for Villareal it's going to be either one hell of a goal or a lucky piece of shit.... Gooooo Panathinaikos

I thought you don't want Panathinaikos to win?

another goal here by chelsea would ease the anxiety i have for this match to end!

anyeone watching the bayern match? Are they dominating the play that much?

Benny was man of the match IMO with or without that goal.. he and Robben have been best on the pitch today for their respective sides

how mcuh time left in that chelsea match..pretty sure these scores are delayed for me

Wow I couldn't have been more wrong about Sporting Lisbon. I'd like to root for Bayern, but it would be easier if Donovan stayed over there and played with them.

Back