Wednesday Bases

CrimsonK

Sid Bream Supporter
Record: 3-0 (+3.12 units)

Reds ML (Pelfrey/Volquez)
1 unit to win .95 units

Can't ask for a better price on one of the leagues most under the radar stud SP's coming off a dominant spring. Jury is out on Pelfrey after this spring and some minor inhury trouble. Hernandez behind the dish and is a huge homer, 25-9 last season. Wind blowing in should take some of the pop out of the Mets big bats. Reds play small ball and get the W..

:cheers:

White Sox ML (Greinke/Floyd)
1 unit to win .90 units

I like Greinke, I like the Royals.. I don't like what Greinke did this Spring.. 3-3 with a 9.21 ERA. 6 dingers in 28 IP.. He hasn't pitched very well in Chi-Town in his career. Floyd had a nice spring at 2-1 with a 2.42 ERA 25 K's and 10 BB's.. Floyd was 10-4 at home last season while the Sox as a team were 14-4 in his starts. He had a 3.77 ERA with a very nice 1.151 WHIP.. I like the home team's bats more than the roadies and I'll take the pitcher in form at a nice price.

I am on White Sox as well. Floyd is pitching well at the moment and Greinke is struggling.
Good Luck! :cheers:

goodluck tmrw...edinson is a gem..and that's why he's on my fantasy :cheers:

Phillies TT OVER 4 (-120)
1 unit to win .83 units

Bats are due to heat up, Braves pen may show weakness today as they've looked pretty good this series and I don't expect it to last all year although i do think with better SPing they will improve over the course of the season

Phillies TT OVER 4 (-120)
1 unit to win .83 units

Bats are due to heat up, Braves pen may show weakness today as they've looked pretty good this series and I don't expect it to last all year although i do think with better SPing they will improve over the course of the season

1-0 on the day

Boston/Tampa UNDER 4.5 (1st 5)
1 unit to win .95

Weather, Ump, Pitching
TB 4-9 hitters 0-20 yesterday

1-1 on the day -.17 units.. Hats off to the Rays for playing great fundamental baseball in the 5th.. Sucks to lose but the Rays deserved it after some great mangerial moves

Back