Wednesday Bases

Blue_Chip

Money Addict
Nice night yesterday going 5-1 and picking up a chunk of change, but it can all go sour very quickly ... c'est la vie

BR: 3,793

CHI White Sox +122
Westbrook coming off of DL (38 days off); I always say humans are creatures of habit, so I will fade the rusty SP here.

STL Cardinals -1 +112
Wandy coming back after 38 days off... this is the same reasoning as my Chisox bet.

OAK Athletics -109
Give me my favorite team at home on a four game win streak.

BAL Orioles +120
By now, you should know my penchant for home dogs. Pettitte does not have a favroable history with the ump, which helps the cause. Small play on the O's here.

OAK Athletics -109
Give me my favorite team at home on a four game win streak...

You moved the line 18 cents...I remember a former poster named "Neil" that once espoused the theory that a play on the side that moves .20 hits at a high percentage...hmmm....

:popcorn:

BOL, buddy....

Yesterday Recap: Berggman got lit up and Rockies bats finally come alive leading to a 1-3 day. Cubbies are hot, Tigers finally win, and line movement more than 20 cents is pretty much telling you who’s going to win the game about 75% of the clip thus far. Borderline disgusting.

Emphasis added...

:popcorn:

BTW, I hear this nropp11 character is B-U-F-F, baby!!!! PX90, bitches!!!!

:tiphat:

If you wait to bet on a twenty-cent move, then you are getting a worse line everytime but hitting at a 75% clip could compensate for that.

If this theory holds any weight, then Cleveland, Cubs, and Colorado (using Pinnacle's opening and current lines) are golden.

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead><TD style="BACKGROUND: #00314b" colSpan=10>Cleveland Indians</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>Pitchers</TD><TD>IP</TD><TD> H</TD><TD> R</TD><TD>ER</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>SO</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD noWrap>PC-ST</TD><TD>ERA</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>J Westbrook</TD><TD>5.0</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD noWrap>92-52</TD><TD>3.12</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Floyd outlasted Westbrook, but Westbrook's stat line looks cleaner.

No telling how Westbrook would have handled another inning though.

Profitable night w/ Oakland pending... I'll take it.

Also, I am working on a system in baseball for the regular season. I only hope it is as profitable as the two systems I use in NBA. The system will produce many plays on dogs. Initial tests show the system to bank a little over 60 units of profit over a 3yr span. I may enlist the help of a friend to help me backdate results.

As for October in the majors, I have a system I used last year for the first time that I will surely use again. It provides me with plays on teams for the series at each level of the playoffs and an overall ranking of teams in the postseason. Last year, the system's results were perfect... literally. I went 5-0 on series bets and I bagged Boston +800 to win it all.

Back