Wednesday 4/24 MLB Discussion

I regret not playing Texas...well obviously now but I played Angels yesterday based on them being at a huge disadvantage today. Still Angels barely won -- the writing was on the wall imo

Great job on the Mets game SN. Keep up the good work bud.

Early games on Thurs...gonna play Over @ Comerica and Citi...

Thanks, that was some old fashioned good luck!

Thinking I like both away teams. Mets were hitting LH but they are slowing down and are really LHB heavy. So Ryu has a good mtchup imo. Might gamble on Big Game James he has been so solid and Verlander has been good but not lights out. Worry about that when I wake up though

Like the spot for Philly blowing today's game w Lee on the bump. Pirates terrible vs LHP so far. Its a high priced game and have to look at it again though.

Thanks, that was some old fashioned good luck!

Thinking I like both away teams. Mets were hitting LH but they are slowing down and are really LHB heavy. So Ryu has a good mtchup imo. Might gamble on Big Game James he has been so solid and Verlander has been good but not lights out. Worry about that when I wake up though

Hey SN!

I was leaning to Big Game James also but he has some scary bad numbers against the Tigers top 5 hitters.

Hey GH,

Was weighing more that Tigers haven't hit much last week and even today had 2 innings and not much else. Verlander is a freak and can toss a ton of pitches but his last 2 starts the pitch count is up there. He isn't going as deep as he usually does. He does have a week of rest.

Shields vs Tigers really tough to weigh because twice last year and once in 2010. Lot of hits allowed in those 3 but just 8 runs in 22.1 . KC seems to hang tough vs Verlander split 4 starts and 3 were decided by 1 run. In 2011 kc lost all 3 but 2 by one run and the other by two runs...

Meant it was really tough to weigh Shields vs Detroit because just the two 2012 starts and one in 2010. Going on 4 seasons just the 4th time they see him

Hey GH,

Was weighing more that Tigers haven't hit much last week and even today had 2 innings and not much else. Verlander is a freak and can toss a ton of pitches but his last 2 starts the pitch count is up there. He isn't going as deep as he usually does. He does have a week of rest.

Shields vs Tigers really tough to weigh because twice last year and once in 2010. Lot of hits allowed in those 3 but just 8 runs in 22.1 . KC seems to hang tough vs Verlander split 4 starts and 3 were decided by 1 run. In 2011 kc lost all 3 but 2 by one run and the other by two runs...

All good and valuable points....at this price, it's KC or noody but I don't see Shields shutting them down completely based upon those numbers so it's a tough buy for me.

Sure seems like a decent spot for +1.5 play when I look at all the 1 run games - 5 of the 7 decided by 1 run and +1.5 is 5-2. I don't thinking Shields will shut them down but hard to see JV best case being any better then allowing 2-3 runs from his early starts. Faced minny, Yanks, oak and Seattle not the deepest lineups. Not that KC is. I didn't really look at the splits but avg isn't what scares me its RBIs and xbh. Det had an odd 14 hits off shields last time which is going to skew everything.

Would agree its KC or just pass

Sd won! Street killed my value play on the ARL but I can't complain...lost a few units on each of the ARL and TT over but had more then enough w F5, ml and +1.5

Back