Wednesday 12/19/12 NBA discussion thread

In all seriousness, I have no idea how any of you guys place wagers on Celtics games before the games start. I've sworn off doing that, only live/halftime plays on their games for me until after the all star break, you're literally guessing whether or not their players care at all.

Barclays is awesome. And no I didn't think it was very poorly lit. I don't know why it seems like that on television.

Some great great food at the arena. Local vendors from Brooklyn for the most part. I didn't get there early enough to walk around as much as I'd like. Gonna be going again soon.

Alright I guess I'm on the Pistons.

I'm on the pistons because I like the way this team battles. They've played a very very tough schedule so far this season and that's only going to help them as the year goes on. Losing 5 in a row with the raptors winning 3 in a row, I'll give the motivation angle to the pistons as well. Bol MCG, btw your titans were trying so hard to lose on Monday. So so hard. Too bad Sanchez didn't fulfill their wishes

lol that's the truth. Five turnovers and they won by four. That was an epic finish for this season's MNF.

I'm certainly a novice at the NBA but 3 seems awfully short for a 7-20 road team that's lost a few in a row against a team that's pretty hot.

Since I remember you saying you've been there, is it my imagination or is Barclay's Center unbelievably poorly lit compared to other arenas? Seems that way on tv...

I noticed that too. Looks like a spotlight on the court while the crowd sits in total darkness.

I don't understand how an offense with Deron Williams, Joe Johnson and Brook Lopez can be this inefficient...

Its simple. They need to run more.
I know, but that's the thing I don't understand. Don Nelson was Johnson's mentor, and he spent most of his time playing in the West, so why would he not want to run with this group? Makes no sense...

There have been at least six WIDE open layups that have rimmed out in the first five minutes of this Grizzlies game. How the hell am I supposed to cap that?

:surrender:

Back