Wednesday (1/10/07)

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 55-40 (58%)

Bulls/Wiz O215 (-105)

Only posting this now because the line is moving. This number is off, no way this total should be lower than when the Clipps came to town. Chicago has scorers and they will run with the Wiz. Both teams rested and off bad losses, I expect both to come out firing. Agent 0 should of course explode here with revenge on his mind. Tons of fouls in the end most likely, don't be surprised to see 70 in the 4Q. Thinking this goes about 116-111.

:drinking:

Gonna run this game through my sheet and see what turns up. Will get back as this Over looks very enticing.

I've got Wizards in a close one 111-107, only 3 pts over the posted total so I will have to lay off. I think this one goes over though.

Now that I look, every Wizards game for the last 10 games has gone over 215. Jesus Christ. I may have to play this for value alone.

GL bro, I'm riding this one with ya.

Reasons I believe this will go over.

Chi on some rest and will shoot well. (hopefully) If they do this will definitely hit over.

Wiz are a run machine, esp on rest at home(?). Should easily hit over 100.

It should be a close match.

Both teams drain freethrows like a keg being drained at a fratparty.

etc, etc, etc. This low because vegas doesnt see chi running and draining jumpers. I see that exact thing.

Lets cash this tuesday ticket.
I'll see you at the ticket window.

Adding.......

Kobes +5 (-111 @ Pinny)
Check LA's stats as a dog, off a loss, and on B2Bs this year.

Not saying you are wrong but I gave up on a side there. Love both teams in this spot leaves me wishing everyone Luck including you. BOL:shake:

Played this earlier on the way out the door........

Portland/Dallas U184 (-110 @ Pinnacle)

That under looks automatic and I believe it is automatic. But why does the tota notl go down? Have 2 units on would definitely like cashing..

Got the Mavs here winnin 97-81, looks like a solid Under play. I may add it as a 1*, depending on the early games.

Adding...........

Toronto/Fucks U198.5 (-110 @ Pinnacle)
Milwaukee's go to guy on offense is Ruben Patterson. 'Nuff said.

B.A.R. said:
Wow..thought that had no chance....

awesome bro..deserved...you called that 4th

Thanks man. And BTW, great call on the Stons last night, forgot to say Congrats I think. What happened to them tonight tho? lol

BTW, I been on the lookout for potential collab plays, so keep your eyes peeled too.

:shake:

Killa said:
Thanks man. And BTW, great call on the Stons last night, forgot to say Congrats I think. What happened to them tonight tho? lol

BTW, I been on the lookout for potential collab plays, so keep your eyes peeled too.

:shake:

No doubt man..thanks..

I liked CHA a lot..was kinda watching line..and then had an emergency come up and never got to play it...Me and Vas pinned Cha down the other night..lost chance...ah well

Nice call, Killa!
By the time I got in, it was at 216 and I got the push. Now I wish I had bought it down. Oh well!

Back