Wednesday 04/17/13 NBA discussion thread

'Local' just pulled the Lakers game and won't be putting it back up 'because it's the last day of the regular season'. Pinny doing the same, I'm hearing.

Assholes...

Den winning...means Clips locked into their seed. Clips nothing to play for, SAC playing possibly last home game in SAC as franchise may move to SEA.

Like SAC if you get plus points/money.

Den winning...means Clips locked into their seed. Clips nothing to play for, SAC playing possibly last home game in SAC as franchise may move to SEA.

Like SAC if you get plus points/money.

but doesnt clips need to play it out if mem wins to lock in HC?

Lets see stern, what is better for the league?

Rockets vs OKC and Spurs vs Lakers?

or

Rockets vs Thunder and Okc vs Lakers?

lakers back up at a pk...

This is still a big game, getting big play out here that this is for the 7 seed, Lakers wont come out and say it, but they do not want to face OKC

Books think that since Lakers are in they won't play as harder? Better matchup against SAS than OKC and surely the players know that

Lakers ML +100 all freaking day

Had Lakers on the radar all day. Of course I was rooting for the sorry ass Jizz, still lean Lakers late if the 'local' puts it back up - just not as 'strong'.

Huge difference between being the 'sacrificial lamb' against OKC and facing a banged up Spurs team with chemistry issues who also can't seem to win down the stretch...

Books think that since Lakers are in they won't play as harder? Better matchup against SAS than OKC and surely the players know that

Lakers ML +100 all freaking day

Agree, Mr Steel.

Although we are asking Dwight to actually give a shit...

Had Lakers on the radar all day. Of course I was rooting for the sorry ass Jizz, still lean Lakers late if the 'local' puts it back up - just not as 'strong'.

Huge difference between being the 'sacrificial lamb' against OKC and facing a banged up Spurs team with chemistry issues who also can't seem to win down the stretch...

yep, there is "hope" with the Spurs, there is none against OKC

tho Rockets could run them out the gym, which is a little worrisome for me

Rox are a weak road team, yo. Lakers 7-3 without the Mamba since last season, I believe...

Yeah they can but once again, they are not a good road team. 9-16 ATS on the road out West this season with some real bad losses versus the shittier teams...

East First Round Playoff matchups are set: 1) Heat vs. 8) Bucks; 2) Knicks vs. 7) Celtics; 3) Pacers vs. 6) Hawks; 4) Nets vs. 5) Bulls

541585_10151597488877682_1443878129_n.jpg

great pic at gah-den

Y'all know in the back of your minds, the commish wants the old skool (Lakers v Spurs) and the new (Thunder v Rockets)...

Back